[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top general: "No change" to military transgender policy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: cunt.png (248KB, 584x383px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
248KB, 584x383px
Did Trump lie to us pol?
WE WANT JUSTICE!
BANTHETRAN
>>
>>135232415
it was a concession to super conservative republicans, in order to sign off on the wall. I dont think trump cares either way
>>
>>135232415
But I thought Trump was the commander in chief...

Is this a red-pill moment?
>>
>>135232415
This General is going to suicide himself next week.
>>
>>135232415
>Trump makes a casual tweet about this, bait for the rats to reveal themselves
>Rats make themselves known
>Remove the rats
>Make the policy official

Come on faggots, read The Prince
>>
>>135232415
You should look into the actual law. The commander in chief is the head of the military. He out ranks every Pentagon offical.
That's why you post the actual article instead of one sentence, r3ddit.
>>
File: 1498411458772.jpg (83KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1498411458772.jpg
83KB, 302x389px
This is why today democracies did not work anymore

>"I was elected from the people and i want to do this"
>1 of the over 9000 non-elected agencies full of useless bureocrats jump in
>"N-NO YOU CANT"

Really maeks u think.
>>
>>135232920
The Pentagon has been openly against Trump since the Deep State forced Flynn out and replaced him with AEI neocon swamp creature McMaster.
>>
>>135233434
This.
Same with Scaramucci New York times story.
It's all strategy to get the rats out.
Get on their level!
>>
>thinking the Agenda will be allowed to be diverted
>>
>>135232415
For now.

It just means the tweet wasn't quite an order yet.
>>
>>135232415
Trump stopped it from changing, duh.
>>
File: 77uu7uuu7u.gif (553KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
77uu7uuu7u.gif
553KB, 320x240px
>>135232415
>they say there isn't a Devil, Jim...
>b-ut...
>I saw it!...
>straight outta HELL!!!!!
>>
>>135232415

A tweet is not an official executive order. It's just bants. If Trump wants to ban the fags he can do it officially.

Otherwise he's just throwing bombs at the media to keep those retards chasing their tails for the day's news cycle and distract them from other shit, which can be pretty smart as long as he doesn't overplay it. Not that these media retards seem to have the reasoning ability to see through this.
>>
>>135232781
Right, you have to be an ultra conservative now not to want to turn the military into a freakshow. Faggot detected.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.