[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthcare when? Senate republicans are retards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: niggerwut.png (60KB, 605x368px) Image search: [Google]
niggerwut.png
60KB, 605x368px
Full disclosure: Chris Hayes is historically speaking, an inept demonstrably mentally impaired idiot, but to say he's wrong on this token is intellectual suicide. Cuckservatives campaigned on repealing Obamacare for seven years, but didn't have time to write a bill until earlier over meatball subs and tendies. We'll get a watered down version one way or another at this rate, because in the end: neocons and neolibs are the SAME. FUCKING. THING.

Done rant.
>>
>>135231582
I mean it is pretty pathetic to not have your own plan ready when you ran on it.
>>
>>135232063
It's almost like they were just capitulating to people who thought their intentions were to actually repeal the piece of shit.
>>
>>135231582
>>135232063

the problem is that Obamacare was mainly two things.

taxes and medicare expansion.

No one wants to touch either of these. in fact, they want to keep the taxes and use more tax money to bail out the insurance companies. so ofc no one is going to vote on this. the federal government has rarely if ever repealed such lucrative taxes. its just not going to happen.
>>
>>135232748
Once it went into effect, there was no going back.
>>
>>135232895
Exactly, you're never going to be able to get rid of either of those without facing repercussions. Both parties have poor people who vote for them, and both parties have the pharmaceuticals and insurance companies in their pockets. Having either of these two go against you would spell a death sentence to the party.
>>
>>135232895
Yet, they'll still say they're for lower taxes when in reality the likes of John Mccain and Lindsey Graham would happily raise taxes on everyone if it meant using said revenue on blowing shit up and corporate subsidies.

>>135233053
I'm afraid you may be right. it's easy to increase the size of government but the inverse is a doomed effort fraught with morons from every angle.
>>
>>135233906
I've given up on making any dent in the deficit. You can't take away healthcare, you can't cut defense, so you're fucked. Those two take very large pieces of the pie. Little cuts to things like PBS mean nothing.
>>
>>135232063
It's because they secretly love Obamacare, but their voting base doesn't. Part of Trump's agenda as president is exposing all the hypocrites in the government on both sides. Everyone in congress are looking like fools to the public right now. I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>135234849
I echo your words, anon.
However, I'm skeptical anything constructive could arise from such a robust dumpster fire.
I move closer to full 14/88 by the day. Godspeed, sir
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_IuOVT_clQ
vote currently underway if anyone is still browsing page 9001
>>
>>135232063
Repealing and/or replacing Obamacare was always a pipe dream. Too many vested interests. The only way a replacement would pass is if it was even more beneficial to the establishment and healthcare industries, and Americans would revolt if such a bill were passed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.