[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FYI you are born with this thing called DNA. It actually says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1475022863845.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475022863845.png
77KB, 500x500px
FYI you are born with this thing called DNA. It actually says definitively (barring a weird genetic disorder that can be defined) if you are a man or a woman. If you are genetically a man and think you are a woman, than you need to be treated for why you think you are a woman to fix the issue, not catered to to let you think you are indeed a woman (or vice versa all of this if you are a genetic female).

Now, if you want to ignore all of that then fine, but don't expect to be granted some kind of right for being mentally broken.
>>
File: IMG_3633.jpg (251KB, 1600x1206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3633.jpg
251KB, 1600x1206px
fake news, science says otherwise retard. Show me your DNA right now. Bet you can't because it isn't real.
>>
>don't expect to be granted some kind of right for being mentally broken
in other news, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_with_Disabilities_Act_of_1990
>>
File: stephenhawking.jpg (40KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
stephenhawking.jpg
40KB, 600x614px
>>135231164
Actually I'm waiting for my DNA results to come back from a test. I just wanna know if I'm actually British/German...and also if I'm gonna end up like Stephen Hawking.
>>
File: damnit.gif (4MB, 459x352px) Image search: [Google]
damnit.gif
4MB, 459x352px
>>135231327
That makes sure you have a ramp if you are in a wheelchair etc etc, not civil rights based on stupidity.
>>
>>135230894
oh yeah?
fuck your DNA
>>
>>135231793
meanwhile, in my timeline:
>Olmstead, Commissioner, Georgia Department of Human Resources, et al. v. L. C., by zimring, guardian ad litem and next friend, et al. was a case before the United States Supreme Court in 1999. The two plaintiffs L.C. and E.W. were institutionalized in Georgia for diagnosed mental retardation and schizophrenia. Clinical assessments by the state determined that the plaintiffs could be appropriately treated in a community setting rather than the state institution. The plaintiffs sued the state of Georgia and the institution for being inappropriately treated and housed in the institutional setting rather than being treated in one of the state's community based treatment facilities.

>The Supreme Court decided under Title II of the ADA that mental illness is a form of disability and therefore covered under the ADA, and that unjustified institutional isolation of a person with a disability is a form of discrimination because it "...perpetuates unwarranted assumptions that persons so isolated are incapable or unworthy of participating in community life." The court added, "Confinement in an institution severely diminishes the everyday life activities of individuals, including family relations, social contacts, work options, economic independence, educational advancement, and cultural enrichment."

>Therefore, under Title II no person with a disability can be unjustly excluded from participation in or be denied the benefits of services, programs or activities of any public entity.[58]
>>
>>135231164
>paying money for a pie chart
post pics of your DNA right now if it's real.
>>
File: 1476478892757.jpg (47KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1476478892757.jpg
47KB, 625x415px
>>135232447
Well you can....but then you'd end up with a simple 50:50 outcome of a son or daughter.

Now if your spouse gives birth instead to giant Maine coon cat I'll agree we need to rethink some things.
>>
File: 1418105658275.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418105658275.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>135232736
I already sent off my vial of spit sorry...not really.
>>
DNA doesn't say if you're a man or a woman, sex chromosomes do.
>>
>>135232823
yeah exactly, dont multiply it
dna is a disease
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.