[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ I'm here from the_donald

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: MAGA.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Can you quite being so racist, homophobic and sexist. I know we are both wanting the same thing, but it makes it hard for me to come and support 4chan when there is so much hate. We on the_donald are about love and acceptance of fellow pedes. Thanks guys. And Praise Kek and The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
>>
How long, how loooooong will I slide...
>>
nigger-tier bait
>>
>>135229216
Shitty threads deserve shitty replies.

Sage goes in all fields
>>
Fuck off you nigger loving kike homofaggit. Go back to getting your shit pushed in on faggotreddit.
>sage goes in all fields
>>
>>135229216
What part about this is funny to you? You have to at least put some effort in. Step back and evaluate your life.
>>
>>135229216
Shew back to your sheltered website nigger
>>
File: 1500305035691.jpg (79KB, 546x878px) Image search: [Google]
1500305035691.jpg
79KB, 546x878px
>>135229216
Hello fellow centipede!!!

You gotta understand that most of the bigotry here is just satire and a lashing out in an immature way. We don't really feel that way, keep up the good fight!

come check us out in /ptg/ a lot of us browse both the_donald and /ptg/
>>
File: IMG_1291.jpg (57KB, 800x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1291.jpg
57KB, 800x619px
Based 'Pedes Report In! *hold back the night plays in the background* You seem to have a misconception about us at /r/t_d, well let me tell you something you antisocial-asshole-jerk-possible-shill. We produce the sickest original content, we book Ask Me Anything Sessions with the most elite of the pro-Trump personalities (think Bill Mitchell, yeah that's right *airhorn sound effect*), we have half of the Reddit community (and ALL of the Reddit leadership ;o;!) trembling in fear at our digital might, and essentially we were the deciding factor in memeing the "God Emperor" into the White House.

And the best part? The part that drives you misguided skinheads insane just like it drives the loony SJW Tumblr crowd insane? Is that we do all of this WITHOUT the hate that you guys (two sides of the same coin, really) deal in. THAT is why we are WINNING, THAT is why we are the new Counter Culture, because it really, truly doesn't matter if you're a Jew, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Mexican, White, Heck, even a Papua New Guinean. As long as you understand the need for true conservative principles, free market economics, civil rights, and an honest desire to Make America Great Again then I'm proud to call you my brother (or sister!) of arms!
>>
>>135229625
>civic nationalism vs ethnic nationalism
T_D ultimately has reddit culture with the inevitable circle-jerking that comes with up-votes and moderating out dissent. I'm not a stormfag, but I am a racial realist -- which requires an impossible dance on eggshells over on reddit. I hate the fucking drama w/ reddit admins. T_D needs to vacate that fucking cancerous site.
>>
some people here are actually taking the bait. I'm amazed everytime I see these threads.
>>
>>135229216
Making us look bad faggot
>>
File: 1501205456991.jpg (115KB, 994x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501205456991.jpg
115KB, 994x1024px
>>135229216
>>
File: C3mIzZ4XUAAC1nn.jpg (180KB, 825x1110px) Image search: [Google]
C3mIzZ4XUAAC1nn.jpg
180KB, 825x1110px
>>135229420
This Lil faggot has it right!
Now STFU and get back to meme-ing, Princess!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.