[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MS-13 El Salvador - Arm of the Clintons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: zzx.png (291KB, 548x441px) Image search: [Google]
zzx.png
291KB, 548x441px
So White House Anon said there was gonna be some big happenings and lots of arrests and we should pay attention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8QBYX3zLq0
during todays briefing they mentioned they are aggressively focusing on decimating MS-13.
Could MS-13 be an arm of the Clintons? the breifing mentioned the gang is involved in human trafficking.
>>
File: holder_graydavis[1].jpg (83KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
holder_graydavis[1].jpg
83KB, 640x512px
>>135225799
Well, Obama did give them a whole lotta guns...
>>
Funny how MS-13 is suddenly more in the spotlight...no?
>>
>>135226413
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Honestly never heard of them before or even heard there were problems in el salvador from what was said today it sounds like it should have been common knowledge.
>>
DNC paid MS-13 to off Seth Rich.

They are tools of the Clintons, paid to kill and maybe traffick as well, probably not much more.
>>
>>135226263
http://pulitzercenter.org/projects/el-salvador-us-latin-america-drugs-femicide

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other Obama Administration officials have taken to deploying terms like "narcoinsurgency" that fuse drug war adversaries with enemies in the war on terror.
>>
>>135226413
Yes because the government is doing something about it. If we average citizens go out and start killing all these pussy "gangsters" every commie cuck will be out protesting. What people don't know is when these people come here illegally and have kids what do these kids do? Are they upstanding citizens or do they do drugs and other stupid shit which gives the gangs more power?
>>
>>135226263
>"narcoinsurgency" that fuse drug war adversaries with enemies in the war on terror.

Sorta makes me feel like this ties clinton, ms-13 and isis together.
>>
>>135226955
Checked
>>
>>135226955
I think it's more that Trump is controlling the narrative now. He wants people to be aware of MS-13 because it will tie into the greater Clinton investigation.

She and Bill ran a crime syndicate. She had her rotten tentacles in everything you could imagine.
>>
Just saying, Trump will be in Brentwood, NY tomorrow (to speak at SCCC) and that's the literal breeding ground for MS-13.
>>
>>135227503
Possible bro. I mean the government has all of these gangs in Mexico by the balls.
>>
>>135227649
WHAnon claims he's giving a big announcement in a speech tomorrow.
>>
>>135225799

He's wearing a Clinton color tie, is he not?
>>
>>135227850
Did he give a time?
>>
>>135228012
nope
>>
File: 1500444643863.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500444643863.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>135226724
This leaf might be on to something.
>>
>>135225799
ms 13 killed Seth Rich https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1899292
>>
>>135228228
well shit lads this is it
>>
>>135226803
>>135226263
>>135227100
>Sorta makes me feel like this ties clinton, ms-13 and isis together.

The all deal with drug trafficking and human trafficking. The Mexican Cartel let's ISIS have training grounds south of the border and will smuggle ISIS into the US and in return the Cartel will pump drugs into West Africa that ISIS will then smuggle into the EU thanks to their open borders.

>The director of the FBI, James Comey, has stated that ISIS now has a presence in all 50 of the United States:

ABC 7 News Chicago: https://archive.fo/OiEHM

This presence varies in its form from state to state. It exists in the form of smaller cells attached to mosques run by radicalized imams, paramilitary groups operating out of compounds throughout the US, reinforced by veterans and command figures from ISIS’ Syria theater and bolstered by recruits from American minority communities. If all the reports outlined here are in fact found to be true, ISIS has managed to amass a terrifyingly impressive network across the United States that would be capable of wreaking heavy damage in the event of a large-scale terror incident.
>>
>>135228422

I. Training Camps

II. Using mosques as centers for radicalization

III. Smuggling Syria veterans and command figures into the US

IV. Radicalizing black American youth

V. The United States government is either negligently ignoring these facts or factions within it are attempting to prevent action from being taken to deal with ISIS

>https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5mmmdx/breaking_i_have_uncovered_and_compiled_evidence/

Read this thread. It's actually really fucking well done. It's by the guy who runs Disobedient Media. The guy who covered other scandals by Obama/Clinton like the secret slush fund, Victory15, and Shareblue being run by China. ZeroHedge cites them a lot.
>>
>>135228724
>>135228422
>This presence varies in its form from state to state. It exists in the form of smaller cells attached to mosques run by radicalized imams, paramilitary groups operating out of compounds throughout the US, reinforced by veterans and command figures from ISIS’ Syria theater and bolstered by recruits from American minority communities. If all the reports outlined here are in fact found to be true, ISIS has managed to amass a terrifyingly impressive network across the United States that would be capable of wreaking heavy damage in the event of a large-scale terror incident.

This sounds like something you'd do if you were scared of a potential armed uprising and needed your own controlled insurgency/rebels to fight and kill civilians in the civil war. All the better that they're trained vets from this exact thing happening in the middle east.
>>
>>135228397
soon they will hang
>>
>>135229508
In the event of a full blown US civil war, there won't be enough of them. They could likely do damage during peace time, but when every swinging dick has a rifle slung, Snackbaring will be a sure way to get dead. You have to keep in mind that, in a real uprising/civil war, at least 3% of the country will be in on it. That's a nearly a ten million man army. ISIS in the US against that would be kinda like Tumblr trying to raid /b/ for 15 minutes.
>>
File: drool.jpg (23KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
drool.jpg
23KB, 600x484px
>>135228003
it's also a nice color, anon
>>
>>135226413
I know its hard concentrate on anything but sucking maple syrup out of the asshole of a Chinese businessman. But MS-13 has been well known and documented in the US for over a decade. Every police force knows about them and anyone who has to live near beaner neighborhoods knows about MS-13.
>>
>>135230635
This is not common knowledge in Canada. But it does seem like everything is coming to light I hope theres a thread where we can pool together all the happenings and sort it all out.
>>
Hispanic gangs are an excellent cover for spies and assassinations, especially if you already look Hispanic, speak spanish, but have star of david tattoo. Curious how the graffiti near the Outrigger Club in Honolulu begins to look different...
>>
>>135230635
this is different. when was the last time ms 13 got mentioned by the whitehouse?
>>
>>135231270
Well this White House doesn't try to actively arm these beaner fucks like the last White House did.
>>
File: ms13.png (459KB, 560x477px) Image search: [Google]
ms13.png
459KB, 560x477px
>>135231157
no Illuminati shit going on with these beaners.
>>
>>135225799
Jesus fuck.
Just the fact that this is plausibly a fuckin thought.
Can we just did this would of the shit Clintons?
They are pure evil
>>
>>135231739
>Clintons are pure evil

youdontsay.jpg
>>
File: think.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>135225799
might be a piece of the puzzle: Clinton was involved in the coup in Honduras.

Honduras was a fucking warzone for a decade.
>>
File: Mara_Salvatrucha_MS13.jpg (61KB, 198x299px) Image search: [Google]
Mara_Salvatrucha_MS13.jpg
61KB, 198x299px
devil horns are one of their main signs. The number 13 is also an occult number.

Fuck guys.
>>
I'm a part of the Human Trafficking General and I can indeed confirm this.
>>
In Hawaii, the corrupt elements of the government organize and support the local gangs and form lynchmob type groups from various groups, like neighborhood watch groups (that distribute meth and murder people for their bosses) and paramilitary and gang like church groups.

These groups help frame, murder and provide labor for whoever is connected. The police and courts protect them, I have seen a guy with a shirt that says "Federal Police" organize some of them. I looked it up and there seems not to be any L.E.O. called the Federal Police.

Maybe MS 13 and Antifa is this on a bigger scale.

Also, check http://fatalclothing.com/ for the symbolism mixed with gang promotion.
>>
>>135232254
hmmmmmmmmmmm... go on?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.