[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breaking Democrats don't curse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: file.png (57KB, 635x380px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
57KB, 635x380px
You Republicans could use a lesson in good manners!
For shame!
>>
>>135223594
I've been working on my car all day. What did I miss?
>>
File: Trudeau_gay_parties.jpg (992KB, 1240x828px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau_gay_parties.jpg
992KB, 1240x828px
The left is outraged that Saramucci said he isn't one to suck his own cock" on a private call to a reporter.
>>
File: file.png (327KB, 810x1170px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
327KB, 810x1170px
>>135223865
The 14 questions were asked
>>
>>135223594
>Breaking Democrats don't curse
kek
the "we don't use bad words" party
excellent branding, socjus party!
>>
>>135224836
What is this that I'm reading?
>>
File: IMG_5111.png (188KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5111.png
188KB, 399x398px
>>135223594
Such a liberal faggot remark

Just like grab em by the pussy. Every fucking nigger athlete came out and said I would never talk about women sexually in a locker room we respect women at all times
>>
>>135225095
This is the task of the new second special counsel that was appointed by the House Judiciary
>>
Mooch thought it was an off the record conversation. Not. Democrats don't curse???? Their new Chairman used the F word and worse in public speeches.
>>
>>135225462
Have they said who the special counsel will be yet? Any chance Trump Jr will be appointed?
>>
File: P33HQMV.png (800KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
P33HQMV.png
800KB, 1136x640px
>>135226033
That would be incredible but I doubt it could work
But just maybe....
>>
>>135223594
Just save the cursing for national TV.

https://youtu.be/HHKq9tt50O8
>>
>>135224836
She's going to jail isn't she?
>>
File: fuck trump.png (481KB, 825x653px) Image search: [Google]
fuck trump.png
481KB, 825x653px
>>135223594
These kinds of ever shifting narratives and open hypocrisy are why the voters would rather eat shit than vote for a Democrat.
>>
>>135223594
Interesting enough back when the Nixon tapes were heard what shocked the majority of Americans the most was the President's cussing, even though it was mostly about commies. Most really didn't care if he did what the investigation claimed he did, the swearing back then was the bigger no no. Either way that tweet is absolute bullshit, in my experience, even amongst University "educated" liberals the swear all the time, especially about politics, especially about conservatives when talking politics.
>>
>>135226470
Perhaps someone in congress knows of an independent reporter who isn't afraid to ask unpopular questions. Maybe someone with a hobby for public safety and male vitality.
>>
>>135227481
I enjoyed listening to Nixon unironically rant about the jews to Kissinger.
>>
>>135227769
Nixon honestly was a pretty awesome President, also his rants in general were always on point or seemed to be. Wish he had a complete second term, would have made things interesting.
>>
>>135223594
Dems need to BAN DeNiro Movies!! ALL of them!!
>>
>>135227672
I mean, that would be the ultimate timeline confluence
Maybe for real though we could get Peter Schweizer on the counsel
He's already got most of the research done on Clintonworld money cons
>>
>>135223594
>For shame!
Fuck you nigger cock sucking tranny ass rimmer...
You simply don't understand adult talk...
>>
>>135224662
>a private call
>a clearly on the record call to a reporter at the New Yorker that was obviously going to be published
>being the White House Communications Director and openly shit talking the white house Chief of Staff and Chief Strategist

Yeah, its nothing anon. Not really embarassing as fuck for the Trump administration even a little bit.
Either Bannon and Priebus are out the door very soon or Scaramucci is, or better yet they all stay in out of spite for each other and we get hilarious shit like this every day while the White House turns into a mexican standoff.
>>
>>135230178
>clearly on the record

Saramucci told Hannity that he thought the call was off the record.
>>
>>135223594
>n-no, never heard anyone speak like that, including a recent press sec-
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.