[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M FINALLY FED UP WITH THIS GOVERNMENT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: i am sick of all the evidence.jpg (27KB, 562x350px) Image search: [Google]
i am sick of all the evidence.jpg
27KB, 562x350px
The graphic to the left says it all.

GET MOVING!!!
>>
>>135223021
Fisting
>>
>>135223021
New 8D chess Shareblue tactic... Get /Pol/ to turn on Trump because he doesn't jail Hillary and DNC fast enough.
>>
File: hillary_supporters_dont_care.jpg (257KB, 1434x958px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_supporters_dont_care.jpg
257KB, 1434x958px
>>135223364
Shareblue will be going down with the DNC. Count on it.
>>
>>135223364
>New 8D chess Shareblue tactic... Get /Pol/ to turn on Trump because he doesn't jail Hillary and DNC fast enough.
No. I'm all Trump, have been since August, 2015.

I hate these do-nothing Republicans, however. And I am a lifelong Republican!
>>
File: 4chan (43).jpg (272KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
4chan (43).jpg
272KB, 670x670px
>>135223021
>GET MOVING!!!

As soon as he was elected Trump said he would not prosecute Hillary, despite that being a pillar of his campaign.

The first of his many lies.
>>
>>135224663
>As soon as he was elected Trump said he would not prosecute Hillary, despite that being a pillar of his campaign.
>The first of his many lies.
That was before they attempted their coup. If they hadn't been such sore losers, Trump probably wouldn't have prosecuted her. But because they are such sore losers, they earned the payback that's coming.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.