[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7737.jpg (35KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7737.jpg
35KB, 620x362px
Prove me wrong:

Sending transsexuals into war zones is like dropping invalids into trench warfare.

1. The essential characteristic of a soldier is that they are "able-bodied". Transsexuals are already at war with their own bodies, and so they make terrible soldiers.
2. ...the serenity to accept what I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference." Real men and women accept whatever body they are born into and focus on meaningful higher pursuits - people that cannot accept what they cannot change and obsess over their genitals are by definition unwise. A lack of wisdom is not a military asset.
>>
Traps are gay.
>>
File: 1484535048636.jpg (77KB, 752x559px) Image search: [Google]
1484535048636.jpg
77KB, 752x559px
>>135222449
Wrong
>>
File: 18xt61fojea9ujpg.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18xt61fojea9ujpg.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
KYS MANNING
>>
>>135222351
Are you saying Claire shouldn't be allowed to kill slimes for the kikes? REEEEEEEEE!
We need more kike servants and people who want to mutilate their genitals and/or dress as the opposite gender shouldn't be banned from doing so!
>>
>>135222449
>>135222658
It has a penis. It is male. Sex between two males is homosexual. This isn't difficult to understand.
>>
>>135223044
this
>>
File: tranny.png (2MB, 1408x5896px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.png
2MB, 1408x5896px
There is zero fucking reason to hire a person who literally has to shove a bottle up their dick or turn into a barbie doll and meanwhile squirts blood and puss out, much less send them to war. There is also zero reason to include people who want to do this to themselves at a later date. These people were not beaten hard enough as kids, so they never turned into adults.
>>
>>135222351
In my experience little over 7 years in the military I've seen some of the baddest dudes I've ever met break down and cry, I've seen people blown apart that just wanted to get home to their kids, and I've seen kids barely 18 try to kill themselves because of the hardships that they had to face every day.
If transgender people can face that and more and stay sane, then I say let them in. But there's always the issue that people already with their mind already so involved in the task of identifying their sense of self, might have issue with the amount of situational awareness required for combat and other missions.
The end goal here for the military is to save as many lives as possible over a long span of time and be the most efficient and effective fighting force.
With that in mind, leadership should not be weighing in on this issue as a political matter, and should simply stick to the numbers. Is it more or less effective to let people in who are transgender? That doesn't matter. As long as they are physically fit, mentally fit, and don't spend an excessive amount of time in a medical status so that other able bodied people have to replace them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.