[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

William Shatner Blasts ‘Social Justice Warriors’

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: kirk.jpg (53KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
53KB, 600x462px
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/william-shatner-blasts-social-justice-warriors/

William Shatner has been the subject of left-wing anger since he announced in May that he would not follow the lead of many in Hollywood and attack President Donald Trump.

Shatner, a Canadian, said, “I consider myself a guest here,” when asked to comment on former Star Trek cast member George Takei’s constant criticisms of the President.

On Twitter Wednesday morning, the Captain Kirk actor was asked his plans for the day. He responded by saying, “Tweet Hello. Have SJWs get offended by figuring some obtuse way to define it. Spend my day telling them off. You know, just a typical day.”

>Tweet Hello. Have SJWs get offended by figuring some obtuse way to define it. Spend my day telling them off. You know, just a typical day.

A Twitter user joked that the term “social justice warrior” was offensive, to which Shatner responded, “when are SJW’s social? When they are sleeping?”

Fellow actor Adam Baldwin asked Shatner if social justice warriors “ever explain the difference between their ‘social justice’ and Justice?”

>They don't have the time. They are too busy frothing up each other to attack.

https://twitter.com/WilliamShatner
>>
Good stuff. Too bad he's a (((leaf))) that hates /pol/
>>
>>135218754
Good job, (((Shatner.))) Now you're a mixed bag. You MAY not have to go back.
>>
Shatner posts on /tv/
https://mobile.twitter.com/williamshatner/status/368244694410461184?lang=en
>>
>>135218754
I wish homo sulu would listen to his captain and stop being such a libtard
>>
>>135218754
dude is an absolute shit poster on twitter. look him up. he's also rather thin-skinned though
>>
>>135220917
>dude is an absolute shit poster on twitter. look him up. he's also rather thin-skinned though

So he's Trump?
>>
>>135218754
base Best Capt. ever
>>
>>135221686
Literally /ourcaptain/
>>
>>135218754
Hi william, loved your work but you gotta post about yourself on /pol/?
>>
>>135218992
>hates /pol/
Proof?
>>
File: 1497888177300.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1497888177300.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>135218992

>hates /pol/

wtf i hate /pol/ too all hail captain shatner commanding the starship designated pondicherry
>>
>>135220209

top kek I've always enjoy Shatner wonder if I've shit posted with him
>>
>>135218754
Watch "TJ Hooker" sometime. He played a cop & used to call the perps he collared names like "scumbag" all the time. It was great.
>>
>>135218754
I like Shatner more and more the more I learn about him.

Back when I was a teen I didn't like him cause he shat all over the Star Trek community. But now I realize he was probably right and it's unfair that he's been typecast as Captain Kirk when he's done so many other things, including so many seasons of TJ Hooker.
>>
>>135226328

Most of the Star Trek community deserved to be "shat" on.
>>
>>135225364
every time I see a post that bashes TNG or later Trek in favor of TOS I always accuse the poster of being Bill

I wonder how many Kirk vs Picard arguments he's participated in anonymously.
>>
>>135223530
he is Jewish, after all.

also he blocked me because of BroTeam Pill, fucking faggot streamer
>>
>>135218992
He actually has admitted to visiting 4chan, you know. And not in an unflattering way, either. He likes it here. I'd guess he's okay with most of /pol/.

Shatner is a lesson: in the old days, leafs weren't always idiots, and kikes weren't always libshits, either. And that original Trek is by far best Trek.
>>
>>135226328
>But now I realize he was probably right
Time has definitely revealed a toxic libshit element in sci-fi nerdery. Sad, really, though to be fair I'm not sure it was always there; it probably wasn't. Nowadays Kirk is grandfathered in, you might say, but normally, modern sci-fi nerds and trekkers would never accept a captain who acts like Kirk did. Whereas I see him as EXACTLY how a leader should be.
>>
Shatner was in some great Columbo episodes.

That' all I've got to say.
>>
File: kirkcharm.jpg (197KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kirkcharm.jpg
197KB, 1440x1080px
>>135218754
Based Shat
>>
>>135227278
top kek sounds suspiciously like something Shatner would say....good thing we're all anon here
>>
>>135228036
he knows all the slang, as shown in his tweets. we'd never be able to tell if it were him.
>>
>>135229162
someone needs to read all of TekWar and every Star Trek book he's written and cross reference the writing style with every post on 4chan.
>>
>>135226328
I recall a story of a star trek convention where a shitposter asked him if there were klingons on Uranus.
>>
>>135229289
This.
DO IT AUTISTS!
>>
Meanwhile Patrick Stewart is a massive SJW
>>
>>135230850
Well, he IS a bong.
>>
>>135230850
TNG sucks ballz. Of course Pat is a faggot.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.