[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we all just going to forget how Obama faked Osamas death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

>>
File: proofs_3.png (96KB, 382x491px) Image search: [Google]
proofs_3.png
96KB, 382x491px
>>
File: The Proofs.png (210KB, 872x576px) Image search: [Google]
The Proofs.png
210KB, 872x576px
>>135215546
would be interesting for the proof of this
>>
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/magazine/what-do-we-really-know-about-osama-bin-ladens-death.html
>>
>>135216087
Archived it for you
https://archive.is/TfWdb
>>
>>135215658
>>135216049
but there's literally no proof that he was actually killed
>>
>>135216087
Archive link that shit you f*cking new fag.
>>
>>135216138
You are a boss, keep up the good work mate.
>>
Why do people use a photo that was never said to be that of Osama to try to prove someone in the government doctored a photo of dead Osama?
>>
>Seal team sticking around long enough in a private compound to get a picture of a guy they killed
>Obama not just drone striking whatever he wants gone
Wouldn't be surprised if he was still alive somewhere.
>>
>>135216087

We know they incompetently crashed a helicopter because the Pakis took pictures of that later.

And that's about it.
>>
>>135216310
>Why do people use a photo that was never said to be that of Osama to try to prove someone in the government doctored a photo of dead Osama?
Not sure mate, also I agree the details are some what off however unless people can put up some good proofs then this could be explain by shit being top secret etc, when working Intel surly people don't want to give away cards for free.
>>
Obama jumped the shark on what presidents can do privately, huh?

>micromanaged the war
>used violence instead of deals
>ordered drone strikes
>plausibly faked media
This man is actually in the top 5 worst presidents when you think about it, you need Andrew Jackson before I'll accept someone abused their power more.
>>
File: 01.jpg (447KB, 1200x1698px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
447KB, 1200x1698px
>>135215546
Sad, when I was in the 7th grade we used to worship Obama and play Saddam beatings/hanging videos in class through proxies.
>>
>thing happens
>its fake lol
Every fucking time without fail
>>
>>135216627
he's a nigger what would you expect
>>
Obama died of kidney failure. Before he died he made a deal for a lot of money from the 9/11 conspirators (Israel, Pentagon, Clinton, Bush, etc) for his family and then allowed them to make him the boogyman blamed for 9/11. Note: American soldiers died during the Hunt for Osama Bin Laden and the soldiers on TV claiming they were the heros that got him and dumped his body in the ocean are corrupt. Will probably be suicided as full disclosure of this comes out. Bush Jr. 's concinece is getting to him. Spends all day painting portraits of soldiers he conspired to murder.
>>
>>135216483
>incompetently

it's some kind of unreleased experimental stealth helicopter
>>
I meant Osama died of kidney failure-natural causes.
>>
>>135216654
>someone in 7th grade while Obama was president is old enough to post here

Thanks anon, I really wanted to feel old tonigh.
>>
If he faked his death why doesn’t Osama come out and btfo American government beyond repair in its dishonesty? Where is Osama now then?
>>
>>135215546
Never forget.
9/11 was a Mossad / CIA false flag.
Osama was a fall guy, most likely still alive and protected.
>>
File: SSLWS.gif (453KB, 229x173px) Image search: [Google]
SSLWS.gif
453KB, 229x173px
>>135216167
>there's literally no proof that he was actually killed
WRONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GhiHOAWoW4
>>
>>135216747
No, I think its more

>we a reptilian posing as a white woman and a plausibly Muslim Kenyan/hawaiian
>too diverse to be criticised!
>lets act like tyrants!
The play of the left is to pretend hypocrisy doesn't exist because the hypocrite can't be accused of what they're fighting against, the left is so postmodern they've completely ignored Nietzscheanisms like "do not become the monster you fight."
>>
>>135217116
Is that Osama?
>>
File: 149865412611.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
149865412611.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>135217004
>Where is Osama now then?
>>
>>135216138
We salute you, Norwaybro.
>>
>>135216543
I just heard the other day that they will be releasing the real pics sometime in the near future.
The guy that shot Osama was on the Anthony cumia show, that is who said they would be released soon.
>>
>>135217685
Bull
Shit
>>
>>135216841

They set it down wrong and it crashed against the wall. Cmon breh.
>>
>>135216732
It is fake. The pics have not yet been released .
>>
>>135215546
Yes. Nobody cares
>>
>>135217004
>If he faked his death why doesn’t Osama come out and btfo American government beyond repair in its dishonesty? Where is Osama now then?>>
I think hes dead but I believe the official story is a total fabrication, the Pakis and (((them))) where keeping him alive. Once the US worked out the leaks they then figured out where he was and wanted him dead.

>>135217685
>that is who said they would be released soon.
Cool look forward to seeing the proof
>>
>>135217116
that is a movie
>>
>>135217685
>Goodest goy shills for the cover up
I'm amazed he's still alive tbqh. Must be shabbos af.
>>
>>135216783
>Obama died of kidney failure.
Disinfo put out by the CIA so they could determine whether people giving info on UBLs location where full of shit or not.
>>
If they can fake the Sandy hook shooting they can fake this also. Who really gives a fuck since isis showed up? No one. Now that isis is finished they need a new boogie man. It seems to be Russia turn.
>>
>>135215546
Osama wasn't real. He was made up by the US government as an excuse to fuel their fascist regime.
>>
I always wondered about the video of the hanging on Saddam Hussein. At a critical point there is a field of static obscuring the whole screen,and anyone could have been substituted for him once the black hood went on. What circumstances exist that could make a vide made with a cellphone do that?
>>
>>135216627
He was incompetent and the power went to his head. Like it so often does when given to shitskins.
>>
>>135216783
I think you are forgetting this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/06/afghan-president-31-americans-killed-in-helicopter-crash.html

Obama already "silenced" his SEAL Team 6 members that knew the secret.
>>
>>135216138
I'm really starting to appreciate you.
>>
>>135218578
>Obama already "silenced" his SEAL Team 6 members that knew the secret.
Archive that link faggot
>>
>>135218578
>I think you are forgetting this:
Since newfags can't archive
https://archive.is/rqGN3
>>
>>135217915
Woah dude that's a really convincing argument you sure got me.
>>
>>135215546
He is dead the pics are fake half of his head fell off and couldn't be put back together
>>
>>135215546
Newfag, everyone knew that pic was phony from day one.
>>
>>135218079
He is dead. The mission was not as told. It was unopposed and it was basically like shooting a prisoner for lack of better explanation. Then they gave us his body, fucking mutilated, and we flew out over the IO and dumped that bitch out of the bird. Hes dead.
>>
The picture in the OP was never even fucking published by official sources, I think someone on /pol/ made it in fact
>>
File: SPECIAL- Dindu Jackson.jpg (139KB, 930x537px) Image search: [Google]
SPECIAL- Dindu Jackson.jpg
139KB, 930x537px
>Osama Ben Ladin is publicly and eternally associated with the world's worst terror attack
>Becomes the most wanted fugitive of the 21st century
>The most powerful nation on the planet spends an entire decade tracking him down
>Suddenly receive news that he's been killed, his body is thrown into the ocean, no remaining evidence whatsoever
The fact that there's not more proof of Osama's death is by itself enough to warrant strong suspicion. It's the greatest big fish story ever told.
>>
>>135216138
You're a bot amongst boys! Keep up the great work! Thank you!
>>
File: Capturess.jpg (68KB, 837x430px) Image search: [Google]
Capturess.jpg
68KB, 837x430px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x02kQaGwAIE

He's alive and is making videos with his friends Saddam and Adolf..
>>
>>135217915
>The pics have not yet been released .
There's pictures of The Holocaust, the Moon landing and 9/11 and there are hourly threads about all of those being faked and done by Jews.
>>
>>135217116
>Posting a movie scene as "proof"
kek
>>
>>135219594
Ok so by the time you saw him he was mutilated and unrecognizable I take it? So It could heave been any tall paki dude. The official story reeks to hell. Makes no sense why not to priority take him alive. With thermal they had to know only a few people were in there. I still dont get why they cant just KO gas them while they sleep.
>>
>>135217685
I read somewhere that one of the reasons they didn't release photos was that he was saturated with bullets with the whole seal team emptying mags in him.

His photos probably look like unrecognizable torn up roadkill.
>>
>>135221264
i believe you
>>
>>135216138
you trully are doing God`s work, anon
>>
Oh noes! The US faked the death of the boogeyman they created who died of kidney failure in 2001.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.