[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the line must be drawn here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 19289187837838.jpg (10KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
19289187837838.jpg
10KB, 300x199px
Do most people give a fuck if some guy wants to LARP as a woman while being a POG in the National Guard? Probably not. If someone is so sick in the head and so desperate for attention that cross dressing isn't enough, they feel the need to show everyone on Facebook they wear combat fatigues, fuck it. Let em. Give them some useless job answering phones.

For me this is at the core of the whole tranny issue: Liberals want everyone to integrate the idea of trannys into their everyday lives as if it is a completely NORMAL, when it couldn't be more ABNORMAL. That's why we need the tran ban.

Liberals hate the nuclear family. They decry any value system centered around morals as backward thinking and a relic of the past. Progressivism is the new church and psychology is their religion. Dependence and servitude to the state is their goal and welfare is their vehicle.

They use any means to achieve their goals, it truly is disgusting. Liberals hate the English language. They obsess over phrasing and do no relent until expressions become taboo.

Where do liberals draw the line? It's been made clear normalizing kid fucking is their next move.
What other sick plans do they have?
>>
>>135213696

>Give them some useless job answering phones.

It's too bad you ruined an otherwise good post with this r-strategist bullshit. No place in our military for dead weight who will get good men killed.
>>
>>135213696
What other plans?

Aleister Crowley said, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."

>Evil wants lawlessness.
>>
>>135213696
BECAUSE THEIR LARPING IS A LIABILITY ON THE BATTLE FIELD AND DURING ANY HIGH-STRESS SCENARIO.
SAGE THESE THREADS!
>>
>>135214649
Sure the ideal would be to lock them in a loony bin or sterilization like generations gone by, but that will never come back.

The dead weight is here to stay, unfortunately. Rather than further burdening the healthcare system with their nonsense, I see no harm in giving them some stupid job.
>>
>>135216193

>Sure the ideal would be to lock them in a loony bin or sterilization like generations gone by, but that will never come back.

No, the ideal is having them slowly starve to death in a total economic and social collapse. And that, my friend, is definitely coming back.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.