[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy an edgy no-fag kid who's spewing tard shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1501203490020-2132574134.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1501203490020-2132574134.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
The drawing is shit but it's 3 AM so it can be justified. Hang me if I'm bringing faggotry to the table. I really deserve it.

>I think I'm scared
>Scared of the shit that the SJWs have managed to do
>Everywhere I go, their faggotry has been smeared all over the place
>Both online and offline
>I want to help with the fight against them
>But I can't
>It turns out they don't give a fuck if you're not a white cis straight male
>Guess that cucks me over
>But isn't it a bit funny though?
>They try to make the world an equal and peacefull place
>yet, here they are, managing to scare the fuck out of a 14-year old fag
>So much that she runs head first to their enemies and joins them
>Even trying to seek after empathy
>But I won't get it
>This is /Pol on 4chan
>You only get shit

>But at least this shit will always be the purest gold for me

Are you willing to spare some of that shit to a cowardly no-fag? I'm ready
>>
>>135211282

Fuck off to /b/ with your gay shit.
Or kill yourself.
Sage goes in all fields
>>
I wish you well.
>>
>>135211597
Thanks! It was just what I needed
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.