[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anger Management

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494929311079.jpg (154KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
1494929311079.jpg
154KB, 1024x926px
How does a working class person avoid becoming a reactionary psycho when everytime he or she turns on the tv/radio there's someone delegitimizing their life experience and struggle? eg: "white working class voters elect republicans because their racist feelings mean more to them then voting in their own interest."
>>
>>135211008
Don't listen to fags, OP.
Most of the msm is pointless but if you have to watch it, watch fox. Listen to Rush. Watch movies instead of tv. Or just don't let it bother you becuase they're total fags.
>>
>>135211008
With great difficulty.

I understand Breivik quite well.

Still, he was the first in several decades out of millions, so most can apparently do it.
>>
>>135211510
It's hard to maintain such a nonchalant attitude when I start to see policy decisions are being made with a callous disregard(or even in spite of) my demographic.
>>
I feel the same as OP, I'm becoming frustrated working for a system that doesn't benefit or appreciate me.
I'm a single guy part owner of a business and acquired little wealth
I'm at the point where I want to go inawoods rather than continue running a business getting taxed and blamed for societies problems
>>
>>135211008

Stop the compulsion of needing affirmation for your views.

Make a conscious effort to laugh at things that upset you, this will become second nature over time. You will find this helps you to not dwell.
>>
>>135212982

Sounds like you need a companion, anon.
>>
>>135213476
yes that's true
the autism is good and bad, I have enough shekels to relax but I can't relax around other people
>>
>>135213299
I've never thought of it that way. My counter: the bullshit is an actual destructive force negatively effecting me and millions of other people. It's demoralizing, it chips away at your will everyday until you throw up your hands and laugh. Their end goal is to wear you out, to make it your decision to give it up.
>>
>>135212257
I understand. What specifically ?
>>
>>135214975
I am feeling the same way. The only thing I have been able to come up with is I need to become a producer of something and fight back.

Start a blog. A podcast. A youtube channel. Streaming on Facebook. Some alternative site. From a business perspective, Trump and the whole "alt right" media blitz have validated that there is an audience for alternative views.

Yes, it's tough. The biggest thing for me is I am so weary and exhausted at the end of the day. But certain subjects just fire me the fuck up. Focus on those.

The other thing is, if someone outs you then your job may be at risk (them bowing to the social justice types). It's a risk, yes, but if you're smart you can stay anon until you have a following.
>>
>>135215810
Specifically? Well I'm losing work to people in this country illegally accepting 2/3 the pay because they will make more money than me in the long run considering they don't pay taxes, insurance, social security etc... then you have the (((democrats))) not only making it easier for them to stay here, but also advocate for their "right" to vote and their "right" to access benefits that they haven't paid into yet are pay to play benefits for everyone else. There's a lot more where that came from, too.
>>
>>135214975
>Their end goal is to wear you out, to make it your decision to give it up.
Well put. I feel it every day. Not just here but at work as well. The constant grind. As if they have no other way to defeat us.
>>135216245
This is an interesting idea but how does someone even get started in building a web site? Need servers and such
>>
>>135216245
so let's do it, senpai
>>
File: 9327d61a48bc4b258c051b3e169d2012.jpg (264KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
9327d61a48bc4b258c051b3e169d2012.jpg
264KB, 1280x853px
Reactionary psychosis is not the only alternative to neoliberal capitalism and brain-dead SJW identity politics comrade
>>
>>135217494
there's already groups like Anti-com(for you anarchy balls) and National Front(for you fascistas) The problem with these groups is they're almost always disorganized with no real community. Although I have to give it to Anti-com, they seem more organized than the rest.
>>
>>135217494
Heartiste has been running a blog off wordpress (free) for years. It started out as a pickup blog, and he's shifted bigly into social critique (specifically calling out the liberal degeneracy of the West).

heartiste.wordpress.com
>>
>>135211008
It's natural to be an angry psycho. Hell, it was probably looked upon positively in history. You would have been the alpha and tribe enforcer with an outpouring of respect.

Now, we live in a society where women have voting rights and fee fees reign supreme. Beta males are deemed as no threat to the order of things and the laws are designed to crush the alpha spirit.

Show any form of aggression and off you go to the government reeducation camp, aka anger management
>>
>>135211008
It humbles you when you know that you're right.

There is a girl at my work who is a radical feminist and says that 'white men are pigs' and she actually made fun of me when she found out I wasn't atheist.

You just brush them off OP, because you know they are wrong and their degeneracy will catch up to them unless they change.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.