[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does white nationalism have a problem with homosexuality? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: degeneracy.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
Does white nationalism have a problem with homosexuality? I've noticed a lot of gay shit with nazi's these days

Is it a root of the movement? Several nazis like Himmler and Goebbels were homosexual after all
>>
>>135208121
look at those skinnyfat brown haired mongrels. the power of neo "nazis".

disgraceful
>>
>>135208121
Authoritarianism attracts men who enjoy worshiping one powerful authoritarian leader hence all the gays.
>>
File: gay new agers.jpg (202KB, 429x346px) Image search: [Google]
gay new agers.jpg
202KB, 429x346px
>>135208121
>Several nazis like Himmler and Goebbels were homosexual after all
No they weren't

>>135208457
Authoritarianism attracts men who are tired of minority governments deadlocked and unable to achieve anything and private monied interests buying out politicians in democracy.

Democratic fags are too dumb to understand this, hence all the psychological projection and accusing authoritarians of being gay when they're the ones who run around on the street sucking dicks.
>>
you should have gay sex whitey its good for you
>>
>>135208121
>Does white nationalism have a problem with homosexuality?

No, only with homosexuals
>>
As a gay male, I'll be honest, the Aryan male phenotype is incredibly attractive to me. There were some blond haired, blue eyed, Christian athletes at my highschool that made me realize I was gay; especially when I ran into one half naked at a bible study. I have this fantasy about living in an all male, aryan, gay, nazi society where reproduction is handled through genetic engineering and artificial wombs, and we don't age...

I know it's dumb, but fuck, Hitler had good taste in men
>>
File: all_smiles.jpg (36KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
all_smiles.jpg
36KB, 454x453px
>>135209306
>>
We don't hate people who are homosexual, we hate the fags who act to the gay steriotype ( gay clothing, rainbow shit, lgbt cancer ) If you are gay, don't talk about it all the fucking time and just live your life we don't have a big problem with that, exept for the fact that it's a disorder.
>>
>>135208121
always knew DiCaprio was a faget
>>
>>135208121
>Does white nationalism have a problem with homosexuality?
Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish-controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

>I've noticed a lot of gay shit with nazi's these days
No, you haven't.

>Is it a root of the movement?
No, it isn't.

>Several nazis like Himmler and Goebbels were homosexual after all
No, they weren't.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.