[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting my own Altcoin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: images (2).jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12KB, 225x225px
(originally posted this in /biz/, unfortunately despite their constant circlejerk aroung crypto they're all fags)

I want to start my own altcoin to service a profitable subculture and niche. Most of the people using it will be cucks and sjw types. I can use this position of influence to advance redpilled thought and help fund /our/ causes.

(haven't been to /biz/ in years but it looks like 90% of your topics are circlejerking over cryptocurrencies instead of actual business discussion like five years ago, so fuck it.. I'm using you for what you are now)

Let's say in theory that I have my niche mapped out and the name targeted in such a way that I can guarantee everyone will be talking about this coin and encouraging people (in that niche) to use it to pay them. I did viral marketing - the real kind, based on knowing what people will share, not by using clickbait techniques - for years before the old professionals like myself got squeezed out by faggot millennials who live four to a shitty apartment and write clickbait articles all day. I also have some mid level wall street connections who would be interested if this gets to Dogecoin level.

I'm looking into making it on the Ethereum network, but the options are fucking bewildering and everything is this contract based shit. I'm not sure I want to use my precious almonds on learning how something works if I'm not actually going to use it, but I guess using their framework is a better option than just cloning Bitcoin or Dogecoin and starting from scratch, but I'm not sure.

1/2
>>
>>135204290
Some altcoins have included gimmicky shit to try to stand out. The only gimmicky shit I'd need would maybe be something that ranks people depending on how many unique transactions they have, and for how much. There would need to be some way to prevent people from gaming the leaderboards with spam transactions.

Anonymity is extremely low profile for this coin- the people using it will generally not care about it- at least not the ones getting paid. Just accept this, it's targeting a niche

I don't want the value of the coin to skyrocket so much that people think it's an investment. I guess I want people to be able to mine it. I'd maybe want to be able to issue some of it for hype and marketing purposes, but I don't need to be holding a bunch of coins in order to make money with them during the five seconds of fame this will get.

(Aw fuck it, yes I do- and since the target market won't be hardcore cryptocurrency types, no one will care that we have a bunch of the money pre-mined or whatever the Ethereum version is if we use that)

In the end it should be something that encourages being used as a means of exchange, and not as an investment. Which I know will turn 90% of /biz/ off since most of you feel like you missed out on Bitcoin and desperately want to catch the next big wave.

For those of you still reading, what do you suggest I start with?
>>
File: KUK.jpg (89KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
KUK.jpg
89KB, 800x625px
>>135204290
too late my friend
>>
>>135204744
>>
>>135204290
>>135204313
people already use bitcoin to buy shit

and dogecoin gets passed aroind on reddit

Steem is another social media coin

not sure if your niche has'nt been taken up already
>>
>>135204290
>laughed out of /biz/ for trying to shitcoin
>brings his pitch to /pol/
get out of crypto before you lose REAL money
>>
>>135204290
This isn't a good idea, Richard.
>>
>>135205506

I'm not trying to pitch anyone on anything. I'm looking for info on doing this myself.

Good summary though, you could have a great career at CNN
>>
File: 1500601616251.jpg (70KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1500601616251.jpg
70KB, 1024x759px
Wow what a delusional retard.
Trying to get /pol/ to help you...
SAD
>>
>>135204290
you're a faggot
/biz/ was made explicitly because crypto threads were getting too much attention on /pol/
to suggest that its turned into nothing but crypto talk when it was created for crypto talk as little as like, three years ago?

newfag
>>
>>135206041

You're right! Asking /pol/ if anyone knew what sourcecode I should start with was a terrible idea. I KNEW I shouldn't come here just to ask for advice, I should have come to scam money instead!

If only I had pretended to be crowdfunding a ship to go sink refugee boats, you'd be bestowing me with (You)s and handing me shekels at lightspeed
>>
>>135206496
>/biz/ was made explicitly because crypto threads were getting too much attention on /pol/
>to suggest that its turned into nothing but crypto talk when it was created for crypto talk as little as like, three years ago?

Actually it was when their shit overwhelmed /g/

But the stated goal was business discussion in general, not just crypto, and last time I looked at /biz/ the coinshit was only about 25% of topics. Now it's 100% again.

Shame 'cause there used to be good threads on investing in rental properties etc.
>>
File: 1500579160914.jpg (76KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1500579160914.jpg
76KB, 500x390px
>>135206602
At this point im pretty sure your larping. Hard to believe anyone is this stupid
>>
>>135206888
it was a combo of both m8
though considering /pol/s popularity
I lean on the side of /pol/ acting as the catalyst
either way to suggest that its main function wasnt to act as a containment zone for crypto is disingenuous
>>
>>135207787

/new/ was supposed to just be about news and we elected a president last fall,

things evolve beyond their initial description.

/biz/ managed to be more than just a cryptainment board for a while, it's sad that it de-volved back to that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.