[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Reclaiming my Time!" Maxine Waters interrupts 12 times

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: MaxineWaters.jpg (3KB, 208x104px) Image search: [Google]
MaxineWaters.jpg
3KB, 208x104px
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/07/27/mnuchin_vs_maxine_waters_you_acknowledged_i_shouldnt_interrupt_waters_im_reclaiming_my_time.html

"HENSARLING: We will give the gentlelady adequate time.

So what I read, Mr. Secretary, were statements of the ranking member and Democratic colleagues on how administration witnesses should be treated, not necessarily the way they will be treated.

So the time belongs to the gentlelady from California, but, I assure you, majority members will allow you to answer the question when it is our time. "

Yep, Democrats don't interfere with anything.
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (13KB, 383x262px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
13KB, 383x262px
She is a real nigger cunt, isn't she? Full of frustration and insecurity manifesting themselves as belligerence.
>>
Apparently her family never got that 40 acres and a mule.
>>
>"the rules only state how we SHOULD treat you, not how we will treat you"
>:^)
>>
>>135202692
Repeating the same line over and over and over again is an exclusively negro stereotype. Why is this?
>>
>>135206167
Exactly. It's childish. There really is no explanation other than an average IQ of 85 and having nothing to lose.
>asking a question
>not allowing time to answer and simply repeating the same phrase over and over in order to interrupt any coherent answer
>>
>>135205208
>implying she doesn't look like the south end of a northbound mule.
>>
File: MaxineDementia.png (34KB, 646x471px) Image search: [Google]
MaxineDementia.png
34KB, 646x471px
>>135207189
>Frontotemperal Dementia
>Sensory Processing Disorder

Two of the top three results kek
>>
Her and Kamala - 2020!
>>
>>135202692

He doesn't answer her fucking question and proceeds to try and waste everyone's time by giving some dumbass prepared speech about how they are cooperating with yadda yadda.

She asked why he did not respond to some specific letter and he then refused to answer her actual question.

She wasn't polite to him, no, but frankly he was wasting her question time ignoring her question and being self-serving shitbag talking around the issue like a standard politician.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.