[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About that ban on trans people in the military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1185.jpg (176KB, 729x1189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1185.jpg
176KB, 729x1189px
>"I know there are questions about yesterday's announcement on the transgender policy by the President,” Dunford wrote in the internal communication, a copy of which was provided to POLITICO. “There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance.”

So, what does that mean?
>>
>>135201610

There will be no modifications to the current policy until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance.
>>
>>135201610
>...until the President's direction has been received by the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary has issued implementation guidance.”

It means exactly what it says you illiterate nigger. The military is all about orders, codes, and regulations. No one takes a shit until a superior officer gives them permission.

They're not acting on their own until official orders have been submitted through proper channels and recorded officially. That's literally all he said.
>>
Twitter isn't official documentation.

That's literally all he says.
>>
>>135201610
You're like a baby.

Democrats are trying to rebrand themselves as the blue collar party and get away from identity politics.

Trump makes one tweet with no actual change in policy and they all pile back into the virtue signal train.

This is what happened.
>>
Requesting the image of the tranny who +1'ed a vagina and then found out you have to painfully gape yourself 4 hours a day
>>
It means every goldbricker who's faking being trans to get the wookie PT minimum requirements has some time to come up with a new strategy.
>>
>diversionary tactic to ensure msm is forced to alienate the base that doesn't care about social bullshit

>msm is then forced to make a choice between covering trans people or devoting to some damage control on the ongoing corruption scandals

>They can only fight one of these battles effectively
>>
>>135203378
This.

Same reason he bashed the AG. He wants everyone to rally behind him against muh evil drumfkin. Then, they can't say shit about the guy as he puts all their asses in jail.
>>
Practically, there's an impossible contradiction here.

>A: Transexuals, or people with GID, or whatever they call it in the new DSM, have a condition that makes treatment with hormones and sometimes surgery medically necessary. Therefore tricare and insurance companies need to cover it.

>B: All the problems that transexuals, et al, face are from discrimination. They only need social acceptance. They don't need any drugs or treatment to be fit to fight. They don't inherently have major mental health issues or any significant suicide rate, except for that caused by discrimination.

Realpolitik, I think they will change the definitions to make GID disqualifying for enlistment, and possibly for all active duty personel. I suspect the'll also have different rules for MTFs as FTMs but hide it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.