[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse Psychology Works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: DT.png (109KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
DT.png
109KB, 352x351px
Dr. Trump is treating his political opponents and detractors as if they were the children they act so much a kin to.

Step 1: Figure out what group X wont do.

Step 2: Tell group X they can't do that thing.

Step 3: Group X wants to do that thing because they are petulant little children who will ape along with each other right off a cliff like a bunch of lemmings.

Dr. Trump is building a unified army of supporters and haters. How long are these idiots going to continue to fall for this age of trick?
>>
>>135201456
He has more haters than supporters. This is bound to backfire and youre retarded if you think otherwise
>>
>>135201456

Democrat choices

> spend 2 years alienating their base of SJWs spitting venom about tranny """"rights""""

> spend 2 years alienating mainstream voters who think (rightly) Democrats are tranny-obsessed left wing perverts

Trump is an evil fucking genius.
>>
File: 5595406913_cccdecfdfc.jpg (84KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5595406913_cccdecfdfc.jpg
84KB, 480x360px
>>135201600
then how did he win an election?
>>
>>135201795
MUH RUSSIA
>>
>>135201600

If by backfire you mean go to civil war and declare yourself king, then yes.
>>
>>135201600
Uh-huh. And what are they going to do? Vote democrats, so that they will pay reparations forever?
>>
>>135201795
>then how did he win an election?
Because it's impossible to have a change of opinion.
>>
>>135201600
> he has more haters than supporters

Or so the (((polls))) say
>>
File: marie.png (95KB, 239x271px) Image search: [Google]
marie.png
95KB, 239x271px
>>135201998
So you suspect a great deal of people feel as though they have been fleeced by a snake oil sales man?

This would certainly put the ball in the democrats court, they would easily be able to control the narrative, yet they continue to fall apart more and more day by day. Further more, the arrests have started which will splinter that pathetic party worse the conservacucks. ITS MADNESS!!!
>>
>>135202277
It's* madness and the only thing falling apart is Trump's administration.
Dude's gone through more bodies than a tapeworm in India.
>>
>>135201600
haha how did he win then?

illegals and double voters dont count.
>>
File: 1497056479015.jpg (1MB, 1156x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1497056479015.jpg
1MB, 1156x1694px
>>135201456
"I'll take my seat atop the Brooklyn Bridge
With a Coke and a bag of chips
To watch a thousand lemmings plummet just because
The first one slipped
Sometimes I laugh at victory, kissing these little question marks
I tend to underestimate my average
Just another bastard savage
Someday you'll all eat out of my cold hand
Cuz every dog has its day
At which point, I'll pull it away"
>>
File: 1484551803259.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1484551803259.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>trump uses basic child psychology to manipulate stupid children
>therefore he is a mastermind playing a strategy game on a differentiable manifold
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.