[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about lifting culture? You have to admit,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What does /pol/ think about lifting culture? You have to admit, rich companies are exploiting the working class to no end. Why would it be wrong for the exploited to take some of it back? Lifting from a mom and pop store would be wrong. But lifting from Wal Mart or Sears? Seems justified.
>>
>>135201109
stealing is for niggers and I'm not a nigger.
>>
>>135201109

retail theft should be a capital crime, no joke.
>>
>>135201109
Good luck. Can only guess that having minor theft charges on your CV would be a winner.
>>
File: 1497708309840.png (582KB, 1000x897px) Image search: [Google]
1497708309840.png
582KB, 1000x897px
>>135201109
>muh exploitation
>>
>>135201109
I don't steal anymore, but the theft threads on /b/ used to be a lot of fun to read. There were some very clever techniques.
>>
>>135201109
Once had a very smart malaysian girl tell me of her shoplifting stories when I was trying to get in her pants
unfortunately I was in the midst of being a drunk drug fucked retard when the chance came to go out with her, got there late and hungover looking like a shaved rat
oh to be young(er) again
>>
while y'all are debating the ethics of lifting

i'll be stuffing bread into my pants.
>>
>>135201903
you know you catch all the weird diseases from the jungle
>>
>>135202327
she was aus born and the smartest person in the year
>tfw too smart for stds
>>
>>135201342
fpbp
>>
>>135201109
I thought you meant weight lifting at first, but no. Shoplifting is not ever worth the risk, especially in any amount large enough to be economically viable. The reason basketball Americans do it is because shoplifting only lets you steal the kinds of baubles and trinkets that their australoid brains are distracted from child rearing by. Be a white man and fucking work for your essentials, and if you can't afford something dumb, don't buy it. Save your money, invest. Shoplifting is for austrolopithecus orcs.
>>
The big companies which produce the items were already paid and got their cut when the outlet bought initially purchused the goods to stock their store for retail. You aren't stealing from big corporations, you are stealing from small business owners and local managers in your own community you piece of shit.
>>
In college I'd steal headphones from Wal Mart. I'd go in in the early AM hours when security and staff and customers were all at a minimum. Me and a buddy would also pick up candy, walk around the store eating it without paying, and do all of this before the theft.
>>
>>135201109
At first I thought it was about bro-science. Shop lifting is puny, if you wanna hurt corporations, you have to go higher.
>>
File: 1491070989883.jpg (123KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
1491070989883.jpg
123KB, 640x703px
>>135201109
If you shoplift the only hurt party is your local store owner, not big corporations you fucking nigger, work so you can pay for your shit and be a contributing member of society you piece of shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.