[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me again. Why do stormfaggots, /pol/, neo-nazis and nazis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1493626071820.jpg (48KB, 425x280px) Image search: [Google]
1493626071820.jpg
48KB, 425x280px
Remind me again.
Why do stormfaggots, /pol/, neo-nazis and nazis use the term "Iranian" to describe Nordic looking people?

>The Modern Persian word Īrān (ایران) derives immediately from Middle Persian Ērān (Pahlavi spelling: ʼyrʼn), first attested in an inscription that accompanies the investiture relief of the first Sassanid king Ardashir I at Naqsh-e Rustam.[2] In this inscription, the king's Middle Persian appellation is ardašīr šāhān šāh ērān while in the Parthian language inscription that accompanies the Middle Persian one the king is titled ardašīr šāhān šāh aryān (Pahlavi: ... ʼryʼn) both meaning king of kings of Iranians.[citation needed]

>The gentilic ēr- and ary- in ērān and aryān derives from Old Iranian *arya-[2] (Old Persian airya-, Avestan airiia-, etc.), meaning "Aryan",[2] in the sense of "of the Iranians".[2][3] This term is attested as an ethnic designator in Achaemenid inscriptions and in Zoroastrianism's Avesta tradition,[4][n 1] and it seems "very likely"[2] that in Ardashir's inscription ērān still retained this meaning, denoting the people rather than the empire.
>>
If you're illiterate, the tl;dr is that "Iranian" means "Aryan" which translates to "noble".
>>
>>135190329
Who gives a shit, it's about your genes, and Iranians have Arab blood pumping through their veins. And we all know Arabs were originally Negroids, pic related.
>>
>>135190823
Har du 80 eller mindre i IQ?
>>
>>135190329
No one cares mehmet al swedi
>>
>>135190873
Expected response, denial like every Iranian. You will have to come to terms with the fact that you are a nigger.
>>
>>135190463
You dumbass. It's the result of Aryan conquest.
>>135190329
"Aryan" comes from Indo-European Herjos or "folk". It only came to mean noble to those who were subjugated by them.
>>
>>135190329
its the group they were suppose to replace and pretend to be eventually . theres some serious faggotry thats been circulating for a few generations. funny how many betray white supremacist groups and offer proof of the groups plans faggotry

even the united states government has some faggotry like that. germans call themselves aryans and call nords iranians and call chinks spics. sadly every country with to many faggots got a real dosage of a few chemicals in fluids you drink which do some interesting things like reduce fertility and cause chemical imbalances

guess we wont get a real WW3 just a few documentraies about how ghey the plan was and how sad brits are for trying to let black people take their homeland because they thought they had a new homeland lined up only to die painfully in bondage for having tried to commit ethnic cleansing in the modern age

if it makes you feel better mexico is getting punished as we speak. its to late to reverse the damage
>>
>>135190329
>Remind me again.
>Why do stormfaggots, /pol/, neo-nazis and nazis use the term "Iranian" to describe Nordic looking people?
Certain retard said so.
>>
>/pol/ is in so much denial and can't refute my original post
>autists think I'm Iranian which makes no sense

This is hilarious.
>>
You know why we're called Indo-Europeans, right? Because Indians, Persians and whites all derive from the same ancestors. Linguistic evidence overwhelmingly supports that.
>>
>>135190463
FPBP
>>
>>135190329
If you look into it, European language evolved from Sanskrit. We wuz actually poos
>>
>>135191980

your not white and if you are your a cluck. So why do I care what an illiterate beta shit bag thinks?
>>
>>135190329
Remind me again why i should bump your thread?
>>
File: IE-migrations.gif (2MB, 1200x598px) Image search: [Google]
IE-migrations.gif
2MB, 1200x598px
>>135190329
iranians used to be white but brown skin percolated up from arabia and india
>>
>>135194344
>your
>your
>illiterate

ok then.
>>
>>135190329
Terms have the meaning people attribute to them.

/pol/ does not use the term "Iranian" to describe Nordic looking people. They use the term "Aryan". This is not the same term, because they have different meanings.
>>
>>135194682

I see you like sloppy seconds beta cluck
>>
File: 1498647469168.jpg (46KB, 640x249px) Image search: [Google]
1498647469168.jpg
46KB, 640x249px
>>135194627
>>135190823
>Ancient Persians and Iranics were nordic Vikings

No, no we weren't you autistic faggot. We're proto europeans, and evolved in a location where features that we have today would develop, not nordic features.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (346KB, 736x3220px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
346KB, 736x3220px
>>135190329
>>
>>135194627
Nah, they look like they do today. Stop dreaming you delusional faggot.

>>135194344
Nice ESL.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.