[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally understand we are on the right side of history.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8255.jpg (539KB, 1242x1239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8255.jpg
539KB, 1242x1239px
I finally understand we are on the right side of history.
>>
>>135186972
There have been hundreds of examples like this. These people have a really serious problem. I think it's 1 part brainwashing, 1 part living in an echo chamber, and 1 part mental instability.
>>
>>135186972
It's funny. every tweet comes with a liberal on top trying to btfo trump and always get like thousands of retweets and likes

i guess this is the end for trump....
>>
>>135187302
It's the MSM fault. Most people think the media is biased. They don't realize it's much worse than that. The MSM lies over and over and over to create anti-Trump viewers/readers. It's intentional and it's malicious. They must be destroyed.
>>
>>135186972
>>135187302
I think the term "identity politics" is to blame for this. People no longer see politics as a breeding ground for the advancement of an society but rather as a tool to forge their desires and fantasies above said society. they want to see their favourite politician/celeb/footballteam "win" rather than seeing the betterment of society as a whole.
>>
>>135186972
That's just liberals for you, they want the entire country to rot and burn and for everyone to suffer. It's why we hate them as much as we do
>>
File: LIBERAL MEDIA.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL MEDIA.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>135187921
>>
>>135188123
That's just because journalists know the truth.

This is all bullshit anyway, let's all just go to sleep.
>>
>>135187302
Trump supporters are no different. Both anti trump people and pro trump people are fucking cancer.
>>
>>135186972
I think most of those comments are from bots. The Left projects as if it were the same as breathing air. So when they accuse Trump of using Russian bots, what they were really revealing is that they are using bots themselves . The bots are probably quite stupid and just post whatever their owners load them with whenever there is a new comment. Twitter of course, if not the owner of the bots, are assisting them by pushing them up the list.
>>
>>135188479
Fuck off. Trump supporters are not cancer. They are the live and let live type. The Left won't leave them alone. So go fuck yourself you ignorant cunt.
>>
>>135188601

This will trigger a few of them even more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaieMt3k5UQ
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.