[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about the upcoming 2nd Korean War?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: norkspf.jpg (204KB, 962x640px) Image search: [Google]
norkspf.jpg
204KB, 962x640px
What will the Chinese do? What will Rus do? What will the World do? U.S. death projections?
>>
>>135185392
Great. Send all the trannies, fags and women in the first wave.
>>
What are those tubes on their AK's
Extra high capacity magazines?
>>
File: North Koreans.jpg (383KB, 3500x2322px) Image search: [Google]
North Koreans.jpg
383KB, 3500x2322px
>>135185392
>2nd Korean War
It would just be a continuation.
>>
>>135185690

spotted the closet faggot
>>
>>135186165
yes
and CNN of course came out and said they were mock grenade launchers
>>
>>135185392
I think it will be over before it starts.

>NK's only export is coal to China
>USA convinces China to buy American coal
>NK starves
>NK implodes
>USA, Russia and China waltz in and divide NK between themselves, allowing South Korea to administer it to give the affair an air of legitimacy and closure.

Game over man.
>>
>>135186889
Wow, that was funny.
1. China isn't about to let the newly collapsed regime's people come to China and be a burden,
2. Hell, you think the Chinese and Russians would even trust us if we promised to take the refugees?
3. NK can starve all it wants, normally doesn't lead to an actual collapse. Everything will be maintained aslong as the military eats, which it always does first before the citizens.
4. That situation you just described sounds just like how the Korean war began anyway lmao.
>>
>>135186165
Not "extra high capacity magazines" they are magazines made for that gun specifically by the Ruskies. Bizon PP-19. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PP-19_Bizon
>>
those helical mags tho
>>
>>135186366
Would it? I guess because of the armistice, but I think K2 sounds dope. Ha, get it?
>>
North Korea is best Korea
>>
>>135185392
It won't happen, coz norks will just nuke seoul and glass 20k burger soldiers, along with hundreds of thousands south koreans.
>>
>>135186366
They are cute. Should marry a North-Korean girl.
>no threat of traps
>traditional female roles
>not shitskin
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.