[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey ethnic Ethiopian here again. Ask me anything if you want.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0227.jpg (105KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0227.jpg
105KB, 640x800px
Hey ethnic Ethiopian here again. Ask me anything if you want. I was born and raised in the US so everything I know is based on my own family and my research.
>>
>>135181154
Go back to Africa.
>>
>>135181154
what do you think about Zara yakob?
>>
>>135181154
Ethiopians are honorary aryans imo. What are your thoughts on US basketball-Americans?
>>
>>135181154
Why do Ethiopians look so different compared to, say Somalis or Sudanese people?
>>
>>135181154
What did you do with the Ark?
>>
>>135181337
I love that he was progressive in his religious reformations. I am unsure as to the possibility of that happening again in any major way. Of course. we have more pressing political issues on the plate.

>>135181458
That's a long conversation but the brief answer is that many Ethiopians raised here feel a sort of identity crisis with respect to blackness. As far as society is concerned, most of us are black. (Most of us do have dark skin and kinkyish hair after all). The issue is that most of my gen now assimilate into dindu culture and absorb it's qualities that aren't really conducive to success. Not to mention the social capital we get from sjw culture. My grandmothers generation in contrast saw blacks as subhuman because that's how we have traditionally looked at Nilotic groups . I myself don't really have strong sense of identity so I'm pretty agnostic should thing.

>>135181481
Varying levels of mixture most likely though there is a ton of overlap between Somalis and us.
>>
>>135181602
We don't have it
>>
>>135182915
*agnostic about the whole thing. Forgive phonetyping
>>
>>135181481
from my experience Ethiopians are the best africans of them all. they've all been great people to me. It's weird but I don't really even consider them niggers, I see them more like orthodox christian middle easterners who are also pretty good people
>>
>>135183198
I appreciate that somewhat but I'm under no delusion that to most white nationalists/supremacists, we arent subhuman nigs just the same.
>>
File: averageethiopianwoman.jpg (21KB, 379x604px) Image search: [Google]
averageethiopianwoman.jpg
21KB, 379x604px
>>135184318
not really, many white nationalists are smart dudes who know a lot about individual cultures. You guys dont even look like west african nogs, you dont have those camel lips and huge nostrils
>>
File: chadcameroon.jpg (15KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
chadcameroon.jpg
15KB, 400x550px
>>135184877
to compare
>>
>>135181154
What part of the United States you grow up?
>>
File: IMG_0159.jpg (261KB, 1024x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
261KB, 1024x638px
>>135184877 #
I mean I've tried the whole "I'm not black" shtick and it is it doesn't work in real life. To a white person, I am black. We may have straight noses and thin lips, but dark skin and kinky hair still puts us in the "black" category. I still get profiled like any other black guy. (which I understand is because of black crime rates so I'm not really mad).

There are definitely yellow skinned, wavy-haired Ethiopians who look more completely Caucasian though. There is so much variability that anyone can cherrypick any one of us and put us in different categories.
>>
>>135181154
You ever consider joining those Hotep guys?
>>
>>135186556
No but I think they're hilarious

>>135185577
Delaware
>>
>>135181154
Opinion on Somalis and Eritreans?

Somalis are unironically better than ethiopians IMO, still on the fence about other east Africans
>>
>>135187778
I've always thought based on observation that somali immigrants tend to be somewhat more crime prone but I have no problem with them personally. I love Knaan. As far as Eritreans, I think it would be great if they just merged with us again but they do have legitimate grievances against the Ethiopian government.
>>
Ethiopians are niggers. This is simply fact.
>>
Jesus christ, OP's pic looks exactly like my half-Ethiopian roommate.
>>
>>135181154
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>135187778
>Somalis are unironically better than ethiopians
No
>>
>>135181154
Met a bunch of Ethiopians, pretty good lads. Also good on you staying out of the Crime statistics and other negative aspects around here. The Caucasian blood really shows the difference to Negroids.
>>
>>135188757
>reddit spacing
>sperging out
>>>/r/eddit
OP why is ethiopia equally or more fucked than other black countries?
>>
>>135188579
I rest my case .
>>
>>135181154
you will NEVER understand how hard it is to get to go to any college you want because of your color. You will NEVER understand how hard it is to get a job just because you're not white.

You will NEVER know what it's feel like to be accepted for food stamps no matter how much money you make.

Being a nigger so hard.
>>
>>135189108
>Met a bunch of Ethiopians, pretty good lads
is this bait

the fuck am i doing even writing to you niggers
sage
>>
>>135189165
Very complicated but it boils down to a communist regime that killed millions + centuries old ethnic group conflicts that are only worsening under this government that many people are dissatisfied with.
>>
>>135189418
this was epic fellow centipede. nearly teared up. us whites are the most oppressed group today. it really speaks to the white man's resilience that we can overcome all the odds.
>>
>>135189236
You have a case? Or are you here to smell your own farts.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.