[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

City-States

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: city_state.jpg (87KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
city_state.jpg
87KB, 800x504px
What is /pol/'s opinion on city-states? I see it as the natural form of society for human beings, being the tribal species we are. I think disintegrating the modern nation-state into a union of independant city-states would greatly improve society.
>>
>>135173132

what about us rural and suburban retards that voted for trump?
>>
t. tribalist

maybe for shitskins and niggers, but white people excel at building civilizations
>>
I think it's better than the nation-state and vastly better than the empire in theory, but the problem is having enough military force to not get taken over by a nation state or empire.
>>
>>135173132
>t. Hongcouver resident
>>
>>135173132
Either do it or don't do it.
How are you going to make it happen OP?
Stop with the pipe dreams.
Aside from that they are a great unit size to deal with.
The individual nations of Europe are better however. You need a bit of space around.
>>
>>135173132
The only problem is that literally all cities in the world that could hypothetically exist as a city-state are bastions of multiculturalism.
City life degenerates man.
>>
>>135173301
There is nothing preventing city-states from forming unions, economic agreements, military agreements, etc...

The whole problem is centralized power, I think the modern nation-state has to be the most despicable political cuckery in the history of mankind, the people are totally deprived of autonomy and self-determination, the government actually benefits when communities, townships, cities are totally ripped apart and incapable of cooperation at a tribal level, as it increases their dependence upon the nanny state for everything. The total individualization and atomization of modern western civilization is a result of an over-centralization of power, a faith in a sort of transcendental, immaterial "government" which takes care of all your personal needs, when this should be entrusted rather to a close community, not some faceless body of bureaucrats. It's inhuman the way we live now.
>>
File: images (34).jpg (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (34).jpg
9KB, 239x211px
>>135173132
So the farmers who work the fields would be free to sell there crops to a different city state for a higher price?
>>
>>135174350

>wants ethno homogenity instead of homogenity in ideals

wew
>>
>>135173132
Terrible idea.

sucks all the wealth of the country into one concentrated spot. City States become a hive of Statism and Mercantilism,

0/10 would not bang
>>
>>135174350
Remove central power and the cities will become sane again, it is only because many cities are totally propped up by government programs that they behave the way they do. If they must suddenly become self-sufficient, they will suddenly become more conservative.
>>
TODAY'S HAPPENINGS

>>135159595
>>135157949
>>135145235
>>135162312
>>135151189
>>
>>135174785
Of course not, you sell the produce to the city, and the city exports the extra for a higher price :^)
>>
>>135175411
>sucks all the wealth of the country into one concentrated spot
The modern nation-state does the exact same thing but on an even larger scale, and with even worse consequences. You will have a much larger impact on society, and a much louder voice, if the society is limited to the scope of a city and its zone of general influence.

Why a rural trapper needs to pay taxes to fund the widening of a highway two hundred kilometers away, that he may never even see in his lifetime, makes no sense.
>>
File: Narodowe Odrodzenie Polski.png (709KB, 496x748px) Image search: [Google]
Narodowe Odrodzenie Polski.png
709KB, 496x748px
>>135173132
I agree, we would just need sea access and a couple nuke subs as a deterrent in case they try to Jew us.
>>
>>135175603
The rich will live in the center with the outside edges being where the poor live.
Brilliant that way and warring city's will have to fight there way through the riff raff before getting to the rich!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.