[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Maher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (154KB, 640x859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 640x859px
Do you think he came down hard enough on Obama's foreign policy compared to how hard he came down on Bush's?
>>
Things are getting more right wing? Things have gotten more big government, progressive, and social conservatism is dead.
Even Trump is ultimately just gonna be a speed bump for progressives, as Jeff Deist put it.
>>
>>135172669
Compared to how hard he came down on Bush? No, he's a partisan hack. Also, I challenge the idea that war is inherently right wing. Historically this isn't true at all.
>I am not going to worry that if she's president she's going to blow up the world
TOP FUCKING KEK
I remember how he said he couldn't vote for rand paul because he put his name on that Iran deal, and while that was bad, I don't think it was a reason to totally jump ship foreign policy wise, when you really look into the whole thing. There was a lot of reason to suspect Rand would come through foreign policy wise, and we've been proven correct. But I don't think he ever really intended to vote rand anyway. He was probably just doing what he did with Milo. Sees that there is youth excitement for him in a way that he thinks should exclusively belong to the left wing, brings him in because he knows that (regardless of whether he brings them in or not) that somehow there's gonna be a huge controversy surrounding him, then he can cut them down even harder when the controversy comes out, because "I tried to like him, but I could see what a nothing he turned out to be" in an attempt to dehumanize them. He said similar things with both rand and milo (obviously rand is far superior to milo who's a jackass but both are more intelligent than the pseudo-intellectual Bill Maher).
Can he really be that delusional about Hillary Clinton?
>>
File: image.jpg (294KB, 1583x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294KB, 1583x2048px
>>135174654
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 628x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 628x491px
Obviously not. Next question?
>>
You already know the answer. I appreciate wanting to start a Bill Maher hate thread but I think we have more important things to discuss at the moment.
>>
Bush started a war for Israel in Iraq that killed thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of Sand People, wasted trillions of dollars and increased the power and influence of Iran.

Obama turned Libya into a terrorist-infested shithole for no reason, and let ISIS destabilize Iraq and kill hundreds of thousands of people because Israel wanted Assad to fall.

Tough choice. I do give Obama credit for not actually putting boots on the ground to help ISIS overrun Syria, but that's not much.
>>
When Bush was president, the Jews had the leftist puppets attack him on war so the reactionary right would support Bush, even as he broke his paleoconservative, non-interventionist policy that he ran on in response to the unpopular nation-building policy of Clinton.
When Obama's president, the Jews have the right attack him for a bunch of other things and spread tales about how he's the victim of intense racism (I wish) to distract the tribal left that he's carrying out a similar foreign policy and that the left is being completely hypocritical about it.
The Jews are smarter than us and play us all like fiddles.
>>
Bill Maher's a faggot
>>
>>135172669
FUCK THAT KIKE
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1200x630px
What irks me about Maher is that he is constantly pushing lies about people being racist or sexist or heartless with no evidence simply because they somehow triggered his leftist conditioning, yet acts like what he is saying is edgy and against the status quo. In reality he is doing and picking on the groups that it has been safe to pick on for decades. But then some ultra retarded Tumblrina calls him a racist and he takes that as validation that he's edgy.
>>
Maher is an airhead shill like the rest of them, just smart enough to convince retards he's smart.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 502x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 502x442px
>>135177609
>The Jews are smarter than us and play is all like fiddles
The ultimate red pill
>>
World War 1 = Progressive Democrats
World War 2 = Progressive Democrats
Vietnam = Progressive Democrats
Iraq = Republican, WTF WHY REPUBLICANS LOVE WAR SO MUCH ;______;
>>
>>135180594
You're right about the world wars but Vietnam was actually protested by the left. Granted, As history shows, this wasn't as principled of an anti-war stand as they claimed because they went on to support many military interventions, so it was likely that they were riled up by the top university teachers because those university teachers were mad that their commie friends were being attacked.
>>
He's a nigger.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.