[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honest question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 26

File: index.jpg (5KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 245x205px
anybody ever deal with black doctors? I have. And I almost died once because they couldn't correctly diagnose me. 1st time i almost died when I had appendicitis. The black doctor woman came in to see me. I was in horrible pain in my stomach. She thought something was literally wrong with my dick until a hispanic doctor came and asked for x-rays which turned out out be appendicitis. The black chick was planning on just giving me pain killers and sending me home. Spic doctor said I could've died if that happened. Last I checked the black doctor went to work at another hospital. I've noticed that hospitals who don't want to deal with "muh racism" usually ship off their shitty black doctors to other hospitals and have them deal with it. Anyways, the 2nd time was when I had a cyst removed. The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called) so I had to go back for another surgery to remove it.

Why THE FUCK DO THEY LOWER THE STANDARDS IN MEDICAL SCHOOL ADMISSION FOR BLACKS?!?!?!?! Imagine how many deaths there are every year due sub-standard doctors. Jesus Christ I swear everytime I go to the hospital I always try to avoid the black staff. Seriously they are the worse. Next are the flip nurses but anything black is bad news.
>>
>>135170836
Yeah, I wen't to sudan to remove parts of my brain.
Why the fuck would I accept a black doctor?
>>
File: costanza1.jpg (117KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
costanza1.jpg
117KB, 1000x1000px
>>135171172

That implies you have a Brain, Sven. You just have a giant blob of nigger cum.
>>
>>135170836
Last time I had the flu a black African doctor with a thick accent told me I needed to masturbate and I'd feel better. He then proceeded to give me a high dose of antibiotics that made me way more sick. Went back and explained to a non black doctor and he rolled his eyes, prescribed me something entirely different and worked some deal with the pharmacy to take back the meds and trade them for the right ones for free.
>>
>>135171172
Even though Sweden is actively pozzing itself he's got a point. Don't go to black doctors and then bitch when it turns out horribly wrong, pick a human doctor and you wont have these problems
>>
Worked for a black research PhD

He was useless, like levels of useless you wouldn't believe.

His didn't publish anything over 3 years.

I'm still mad.
>>
>>135171784
His lab*
>>
My dad is a black doctor and he's great at his job.
>>
>>135170836
Sue for the malpractice. You are already paying for their insurance premiums, may as well get paid too.
>>
>>135170836
>the black doctor fucked up and left some cotton
This is revenge for slavery.
>>
I only have good experiences from black doctors, mostly friendly Somalians who have correctly diagnosed my ailments after being scoffed at by Finnish doctors. They do not even request payment, citing that the smile I get from relief is enough.

>Anyways, the 2nd time was when I had a cyst removed. The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called) so I had to go back for another surgery to remove it.

Anyone could have done this, though. It's not uncommon for a cyst to be treated twice because it's not that easy to get rid of all the gunk inside.
>>
>>135170836
>The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called) so I had to go back for another surgery to remove it

How much was your settlement?
>>
>>135171489
I imagine if anyone tried to report it their career would be over almost overnight.
>>
>>135171989
Witch doctor doesn't count.
>>
Had a black doctor tell me I was gay because my second toe on each foot was that weird "hammerhead" toe shape. All I went in for was an ingrown toenail. I was really young too.
>>
My late mother was a dialysis patient.

The nigger nurses were very negligent and she ended up getting a staph infection.

All the staff knew it was the nigger nurse's fault.

Her health rapidly declined after that, until the end of her life.
>>
>>135170836
>anybody ever deal with black doctors?
My doctor for 29 years is black, he's retiring soon but he's been my doctor since I was born. He's a very good doctor and isn't one of those retarded ooga booga Africans. Indians by far are the absolute fucking worst doctors. Sorry but they really fucking are.
>>
File: 1451454629822.png (447KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
1451454629822.png
447KB, 1008x757px
>>135170836
>>
>>135172374
That's because the smell makes you more sick faster than they can treat you.
>>
>>135172155
you're a nasty cyst infected cuck
>>
Research hospital first, find the name of a few trust worthy looking white doctors. Ask for them if you don't get put with a decent one and say you have 'seen them before and trust them'

This should be common practice for anyone
>>
>>135170836
It doesn't matter if they lower standards to get in everyone has to pass USMLE step 1, step 2, and step 3 to practice. Those exams are brutal and you need at least a 120 iq to pass them.

t. med student
>>
>>135172532
pre med =/= medical doctor.

90% of pre-meds fail to get into Medical school.
>>
No but I deliver with Postmates and all the places that fuck up orders are niggers. I go to Chipotle a fucking ton, and they're really efficient and well run generally but the minute they hired a big black mama I had to double back into the restaurant because she forgot a third of the order twice in one day. Like when there's three items how do you screw that up? Other times like Taco Bell and Popeyes you have to be at peak performance because those niggers are looking to fuck up every step of the way. They stop you every two words and make you repeat or they repeat and it's not at all what the fuck you just said. They even hand you a clipboard to sign the receipt with no pen. Scale this stuff out to the macro level and you see why there's no such thing as an efficient and prosperous nigger society. These people are a fucking plague. Fuck the founders for bringing them here. They could've just paid Irish niggers and thrown burqas on them for the sun.

When I go to visit my sister in the next state over it's like night and day. Every god damn fucking thing runs beautifully when it's all white people. Niggers are wired to not give a fuck. Whites are wired exactly opposite that.
>>
Can anyone cite that legislation that was made for niggers and boat people where, you can specifically request for a doctor of similar ethnicity for cultural/comfort reasons?

I remember an anon bringing it up before, saying it was a legislation originally made for token minorities but which just so happens can be taken by the other hand--for a white person to ask for a white doctor--much to the impotent discomfort of the people around you who accuse you of racism (because racism is only a one-way street, of course!).
>>
File: 1461859753521.jpg (25KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1461859753521.jpg
25KB, 250x241px
>>135172558
Fuck sakes.
>>
File: 1486663928699.png (443KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
1486663928699.png
443KB, 1008x757px
>>135172143
>Doctor, shouldn't you remove that before we close the incision?
>BITCH I DONT PICK NO COTTON
>>
>>135170836
Around blacks you can never relax.
>>
>>135170836
p
>>
>>135172687

>90% of pre-meds fail to get into Medical school.

this. most premeds in a freshmen class are vapid idiots who are only doing it because they're following a script. of those that even graduate, take the mcat and apply to medical school, only ~30% get accepted.

the actual rate of people who matriculate into college vs. become a licensed physician is probably less than 10%.
>>
I had a problem that was not correctly diagnosed by multiple white doctors and one asian but was immediately diagnosed to the one black doctor I went to. With doctors it is more of a lottery that determines whether you find a competent one (for your particular issue especially).
>>
>>135170836
>relying on a shitskin
>ever
>giving money to a shitskin
>ever

Are you retarded?
>>
>>135170836
Video of that cyst getting popped? I need it fug
>>
>>135172806
Kek
>>
>>135170836
Had stage 3 lung cancer under a black oncologist and he saved my life.
>>
File: 1496690528117.jpg (36KB, 446x367px) Image search: [Google]
1496690528117.jpg
36KB, 446x367px
>>135170836
Nah, but I had some shitty experience with Hungarian doctors
>Go to the doc, because I always have headaches behind my right eyeball
>You need new glasses, anon
>Are you sure? I mean the headaches are usually in the morning when I wake up. They are periodical, and always BEHIND my eyeball
>Nah, you need new glasses
>*gets new glasses*
>They don't do shit, I don't even wear glasses, my eyesight isn't that bad
>Headaches are still killing me almost every morning
>Do some self diagnosis
Turns out I have cluster headache, aka suicide headache.
I learned to live with it, but It still pisses me off that I've wasted money on glasses.
>>
>>135172733
This sounds hilarious seconding request for a source
>>
>>135170836
Was the second doctor also a women? I tend to think it's more of an issue caused by female doctors than race.
>>
>>135171172
Haha Sven. Wen't is not a word. Which two words were you even trying to combine? In all seriousness, I'll cut you some slack since your country is a cuckwagon.
>>
>>135170836
I once dealt with an arab doctor. He tapped so much blood out of me for presumably some kind of test that I came pretty close to passing out.

So much for (((free))) healthcare, eh?
>>
Moral of the story: docs can be shit, regardless of their race.
Another doctor removed my melanoma suspicious mole and another healed my eczema.
>>
File: 1501023700772.jpg (223KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
1501023700772.jpg
223KB, 800x936px
>>135170836
I have never dealt with a black doctor in my entire life and I live in Africa.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>135170836
I had a black doctor for a year once while me regular MD was off doing some libtarded 'Doctors Without Borders' shit.

He was fine. The only thing I found odd was he was always looking for excuses to look at my beautiful pink hole. But it was my fault for mentioning the hemorrhoids, I guess.
>>
>>135173035
>the actual rate of people who matriculate into college

the actual rate of people who matriculate into college *as premed
>>
File: 1498836450680.png (496KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
1498836450680.png
496KB, 1008x757px
Who the fuck in their right mind would go to a black doctor? Thats just playing with fire.

Asians and Kikes may have a slightly higher IQ than Whites but blacks are a full standard deviation lower. They really aren't "just like us".

Pic related. Thats your average black "doctor". Thanks Affirmative Blacktion.
>>
>>135172705
>Fuck the founders for bringing them here. They could've just paid Irish niggers and thrown burqas on them for the sun.
interesting note, they actually resisted the Caribbean plantation model for several generations because they didn't want any blacks. the irish just couldn't work efficiently in that dixie heat, so they were forced to import blacks to maintain the plantation model. remember that, they chose to import blacks to america rather than figure out a way of doing business that didn't rely on free labor.
>>
>>135170836
I got sent to Cleveland for a fairly major surgery. Was starting to get seriously worried until I met the doctor, who was white. The surgical team was all white. Felt like I had a pretty good chance.

So I make it out, spend a few days recovering, and they're going to send me home. A black nurse shows up to take out my IV. Didn't wash her hands, no gloves, held the tape in her teeth, and threw the gause down right onto the end of the bed where my unwashed fucking feet had been for the last three days. I'm on massive doses of painkillers and not really all there so I can't stop the bitch, and my girlfriend (who's entire family are nurses) was busy packing up and only caught the end of it too late to stop it either. She just kind of yelped.

Nothing bad happened and I was already on a heavy dose of antibiotics, but I was still pissed.
>>
File: mal union clavicle.jpg (74KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
mal union clavicle.jpg
74KB, 638x479px
>>135170836
Broke my clavicle snowboarding. They said a sling and figure 8 strap would heal it fine and anatomically correct(which is bullshit desu, get that shit replated if you break). A spic nurse kept going on an on about how useless the figure 8 strap was(holds your shoulders into anatomical position), which was prescribed by a doctor. She ended up giving me an oversized one. My clavicle healed in a mal union, lead to a mal rotation which ripped my SC Joint out. Had to have that reconstructed and the bone broken and replated. American healthcare is shit, but shitskins make it even worse.
>>
Don't do business with blacks you retard.
>>
>>135173361
>I learned to live with it, but It still pisses me off that I've wasted money on glasses.

>being this poor

so glad my ancestors emigrated from hungary when it was still easy to do
>>
>>135171989
I'm sure your white mother is very proud of him
>>
>>135170836
My dad works with a black doctor and the black doctor was also my doctor and he's fine.
>>
>>135171172
>Swede gets african doctors by choice

Can a country be more cucked?
>>
>>135173361
No joke: have you tried huffing nitrous oxide? Like those whip-it canisters? Supposedly very effective, and safe as long as you don't do anything stupid like put a plastic bag over your head.
>>
>>135172332
So, are you gay?
>>
Find out what doctor rich jews go to and use that one.
>>
Do most walkin clinics cut out cysts? I went to my closest one a few times and they just said they can't do anything because its inflamed and they gave me pills and then the last time I went in the guy said they don't have the tools to cut it out
>>
>>135172332
Bro, you don't need to spend money to find out what you really are by looking in the mirror
>>
>>135171989
ARISE CHICKEN!
>>
black doctor = affirmative action = you die.
>>
>>135174185
The high only lasts for about 15 seconds at most, it's over rated, don't bother with it. All it does is make you feel really light headed and a depersonalised.
>>
Never been to a nonwhite doctor but women doctora definitely suck. Overconfident arrogant bitches who don't listen.
>>
>>135174193
>>135174244
Turns out I'm not gay, but he did get rid of my ingrown toenail. Also I was only 13 when I went. I'm sure he meant gay as in happy, not faggot.
>>
>>135174227

>Do most walkin clinics cut out cysts?

i'm not /healthcare/, but that sounds similar to surgery, and they might be liable to send it for a lab checkup to see if it's cancerous, so i doubt it.

i hope you don't die on the waitlist, Zhang. you can come to the US for immediate care if you'd like
>>
>>135170836
The exact same thing happened to my gf anon, the nigger said she had period pain and when they operated (because thankfully there was another doctor) they said it was the worst burst appendix they'd ever seen. Niggers are a real serious danger and should be shunned like fucking ghosts.
>>
File: dtykdtdlk.png (34KB, 1168x339px) Image search: [Google]
dtykdtdlk.png
34KB, 1168x339px
>>135170836
Political correctness is deadly.
>>
>>135174185
i've actually been told by a psychiatrist with a lot of experience dealing with people with really obstructive symptoms (i'm fuckin crazy haha) that wippits are a much better way of dealing with panic attacks/cluster headaches/migraines/acute withdrawal than other pharmaceutical drugs. they're certainly not pleasant, but they're a lot less scary to have around than klonopin imo.
>>
>>135170836
to be fair I've had this sort of problems with every doctor I've had...until I moved out to a rural location.

Probably a variety of reasons including being overworked, but doctors in urban areas just seem grossly incompetent every time
>>
File: doctor-privilege.jpg (130KB, 1159x1033px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-privilege.jpg
130KB, 1159x1033px
if you see a black doctor odds are he or she was an affirmative action hire not a hire based on talent or skill
>>
>>135174377

>seeing nitrous and immediately relating it to one's own personal hedonism without checking the context

he wasn't suggesting it to get high, he was suggesting it to treat his cluster headaches.
>>
>>135172369
So... the staff knew the nurses were doing a shit job and didn't do anything about it? And after your mom got sick you kept her at the same place with the shitty nurses?
>>
>>135174377
it's not about the high, it's about disrupting otherwise dangerous or painful mental phenomena. you only feel good afterwards compared to how you'd be feeling if you were in the middle of a panic attack or something.
>>
File: emergency backup burger.jpg (448KB, 635x847px) Image search: [Google]
emergency backup burger.jpg
448KB, 635x847px
>>135172532
This is why I only go to white male doctors.
I know that Asians have a higher average IQ, but I figure due to absolute number of those applying + muh diversity, there are a bigger number of high IQ whites than any other demographic applying to med school and only the cream of the crop are accepted.
>>
>>135170836
seems like you just encountered a witch doctor, anon
>>
>>135170836
Blacks shouldn't be allower to practice medicine. Especially the fuckhead in article related.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dallas-ambush/2016/07/11/black-doctor-describes-caring-victims-dallas-police-shooting
>>
>>135173927
Oh fugg I broke my collarbone as a little boy and had it healed that way is that why my shoulder has hurt forever
>>
>>135171468
>That implies you have a Brain, Sven. You just have a giant blob of nigger cum.
Lel
>>
>>135170836
>The black doctor fucked up and left some cotton (not sure what they're called)

They've been known to drag their feet on picking cotton.
>>
>>135170836
>blacks didnt remove cotton
>you had one job nigger
>>
>>135173927
So, either way you were fucked. Why did you listen to a nurse over the M.D. anyway?
>>
>>135174805

there's also affirmative action in hiring practices. companies will get huge fines from the federal EEOC if they don't hire a certain percentage of minorities, especially if they're in an urban area where those minorities are prevalent.

in many cases you will see administrative positions filled with minorities to bump up quotas (this is also why it's very hard for a while male to get an admin position in any company), but you will also see increased numbers of nurses for this reason as well.

despite the medical school admissions bonuses that medical schools give to minority applicants, many minorities still aren't licensed doctors (actually passing medical school and getting licensed is still hard, it's just that hyper-qualified applicants make it look easy).
>>
File: 1494806427089.png (30KB, 126x176px) Image search: [Google]
1494806427089.png
30KB, 126x176px
>>135173629
>and another healed my eczema.
Out of curiosity, how'd they do it?
t. eczema sufferer
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (12KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
12KB, 500x375px
I'm 47 years old so I've had a lot of experience with doctors. Here's my advice.

White doctors: Compassionate and willing to listen to your problems. Usually take a little extra time and actually care about you as a person. They almost always get the job done right and they act like actual humans.

Asian doctors: Cold and calculated. He gets the job done better than the White doctor but literally doesn't care if you live or die. This can be a good or bad experience depending on your condition. They are the most efficient and care about their work so youre almost always in good hands.

Kike doctors: More cold than Whites (but much less than Asians), good at their job, willing to prescribe good drugs like Adderall and Oxycodone at the drop of a hat, while the White and Asian doctors send you out the door. I use a kike as my primary care physician. He's a decent guy as far as (((they))) go, I guess.

Indian doctors: EXTREMELY hit or miss. Most of them don't speak English or have such thick accents you can't understand them. A lot of them are fuckin awful at their jobs. A few are decent. I avoid whenever possible unless I know them before.

Black "doctors": LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>135174540
Pro tip, never buy boots from Kmart because they don't breathe. My big toe nail died and I had to remove it with my hands. It looked gray and when I removed it kinda smelled bad
>>
>>135170836
Because a black doctor is an oxymoron
>>
File: 1499203046650.jpg (63KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499203046650.jpg
63KB, 402x402px
>>135173984
There's no treatment to it, you reddit spacing obese retard
>>
>>135174930
Asians dont count as diversity, you should know this by now.
If you skin isn't mocha-coloured or darker you aren't diversity.
>>
>>135171172
>leaves the county for a sudan doctor
>>
>>135175798

I've been spacing paragraphs like this since before there was internet in Budapest, let alone reddit. Sorry brother
>>
>>135175605
>Indian doctors: EXTREMELY hit or miss.
This sums it up best. One of the best experiences I had with a doctor was some light skinned Indian dude in his late 40s actually explaining how my colds always turn into ear infections, and that (and how) a simple does of decongestant would prevent it, even if I didn't have nasal issues at the time. Used diagrams and everything, helped with a problem I've had for 20 years, real good guy.

All other poos were pants on head retarded and unintelligible. It was weird. This guy seemed northern poo though, maybe a halfie.
>>
What kind of suicidal idiot would accept a black or indian poo-in-the-loo doctor?

In the US there are 400.000 cases of medical malpractice each year resulting in death.

Sure it is darwinism in a way when idiots let a black 'doctor' advice them or perform surgery, but I feel sorry for older folks who cannot say no.
>>
>>135175722
Did you chew on it when you got it off? That sounds like a good one!
>>
>>135174758
The best treatment for cluster headache is a unironically Schrooms. One trip in the woods and you're free for months on end.

I can't imagine why it works, because Big Pharma isn't about to tell us. But it does.
>>
>>135172155
I have never seen a black doctor in my life.
>>
>>135171989
if you have a bowl of M&M's and one of them is poisoned
would you eat from that bowl?
>>
>>135170836
interesting story, but sounds like bullshit.
>doctor i have a problem with my stomach it hurts real bad
>oh it's certainly one of the most common emergencies appendicitis
>it must be your dick
>no xrays no nothing

yeah a premed student would know to check for appendicitis your story makes no sense period.
>>
>tfw all our doctors are fucking old and senile, and might as well be black
>>
>>135174185
I heard about it, but I found a way to relieve the pain, though it's fucked up.
Massage the upper eye muscle with your little finger. it really helps for me.
The headaches are usually during summer or before a really sudden and heavy rain. It must be related to air pressure. Sometimes it happens every day, sometimes it doesn't happen for half a year.
Such is life, but the eye massage really helps, the headaches were much worse before I figured this trick out. Like lying on the floor in my darkened room in fetus position and asking God why has he forsaken me worse.
>>
>>135175916
Right, but they still accept more of them to med school per capita than they do whites.
Even if the percentage they do accept is less than that of whites, there are still a lot more super high IQ whites applying in absolute numbers.
>>
File: figure 8 clavicle brace.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
figure 8 clavicle brace.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>135175075
Yes, look up the arguments online for plating vs not plating. Many doctors have come out saying that leaving the broken bones to set in a sling will fuck you up for life. It's heavily argued and a very polarizing subject.

http://www.stoneclinic.com/broken-collarbone

It messes up everything to do with your complex shoulder joints and yanks your bones out of alignment. I lost 11mm on my clavicle and i feel like a cripple. I can't put nearly as much weight on that side, the muscles are all anchored and positioned incorrectly to get leverage they need, and it's always fucking with my balance.

>>135175343
I did listen to the doctor. It was the spic nurse that gave me the wrong size figure 8 strap(pic related). That strap was supposed to be super tight, to hold my shoulders back. An orthopedic doctor called me out on the street and asked why my 8 strap was so loose. I said IDK it's the size they gave me. It wouldn't even get as tight as it needed to be as it was too big. That could have saved me from the un-anitomical way the bone healed.
>>
>>135176519
Dude it's a nigger
>>
>>135173361
it's a hangover anon. stop drinking alcohol, and drink lots of water.
>>
>>135175798

Anyway, investigate this:

>>135176309

http://www.neurology.org/content/66/12/1920.short

https://sci-hub.ac/http://www.neurology.org/content/66/12/1920.short

Abstract:

The authors interviewed 53 cluster headache patients who had used psilocybin or lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) to treat their condition. Twenty-two of 26 psilocybin users reported that psilocybin aborted attacks; 25 of 48 psilocybin users and 7 of 8 LSD users reported cluster period termination; 18 of 19 psilocybin users and 4 of 5 LSD users reported remission period extension. Research on the effects of psilocybin and LSD on cluster headache may be warranted.

Obviously psilocybin and LSD are illegal, but there are plenty of functional analogues which are not.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>135174756
Yeup.... fuck that noise.
>>
>>135176721
doctors still have to pass basic tests to become doctors dumbass. Mcat etc. he is saying something that makes NO sense. it would be like a lawyer not knowing what an objection is or what the 5th amendment is.

there is a reason you have to pass certain tests before you become a lawyer, or doctor etc. because they don't want retards going in and getting people killed/locked up for no reason.
>>
>>135176590
there are a LOT of really smart asians applying to schools in the states. china is literally 1/6 of the world population and tons of the smartest and richest come to the us for school, including medical school. if you go to med school in the us and you're asian then 99% of the time you deserve to be there
>>
>>135170836
black dr treated me in the er once, may have saved my life
>>
>>135177061
if your asian and you get into a good school, you need like perfec gpa and perfect scores on every entrance exam. it's bullshit.
>>
File: feelturbator.jpg (88KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
feelturbator.jpg
88KB, 650x842px
>>135176735
Hangover doesn't feel like a disgusting hairy worm is chewing itself slowly inside your brain from the back of your eyeball.
Or like a nail stabbed into your eye and twisted around deeper and deeper inside your hide.
>>
>>135175798
Magic mushrooms can work as well.
>>
>>135170836
Even if most don't recommend it, I diagnosed myself successfully every time I used the Internet. Even better than the doctors, who sometimes feel the urge to apologize for doing a shitty job.
>>
>>135177049

there's no "passing" of the MCAT. it's just a score that's factored into your admissions process.

my knowledge about the process after that is a little hazy, but I do know there are STEP scores afterwards which factor into your possibility of residency (a ~3 year internship-like period required to become licensed). during the selection into residency, i imagine minority status plays a factor as well. primary care residencies are typically the least competitive (ie, require the lowest scores to be competitive)
>>
Yeah I think my black doctors are prescribing me divapro to promote transgenderism as it treats a mental disease in girls that causes unusual hand actions and I went in for an injured hand they'd rather experiment on my totally not trans psyche fo free. I'd like my hand fixed this year.
>>
>>135177248
*head
>>
I have a Jewish doctor.
>>
>>135177209
>if your asian and you get into a good school, you need like perfec gpa and perfect scores on every entrance exam. it's bullshit.
yup. I'm applying to med school in a couple years and even though I'm white at least I'm not asian. although I believe part of the reason that asians don't get in as much is because they don't have a well rounded resume besides good grades and high test scores
>>
>>135177325
>diagnosed myself successfully every time I used the Internet
WebMDIDF please go
>>
>>135177248
my hangovers felt exactly like that. horrible pain in the back of usually 1 eyeball? can't sleep and the worse they pain gets the more i have to puke?
>>
>>135170836

Anytime you are dealing with a black "professional" you are taking a huge risk. The chances are that they don't belong there.
>>
>>135177543
no it's to prevent them from totally over running medical schools and all the ivy league schools etc.
>>
>>135174930
>Muh Asians are better than whites
IQ isn't the only factor regarding being a good doctor, nigger
>>
Yes, a black woman. It was weirdly sexual.
>>
>>135177543

asians are the most overrepresented group in medicine. there are 3x the rate of asian physicians than exist in the general population. and as you can see from the former graph, they only have a slight "penalty" over whites in admission. by ratio of overrepresentation (only very slighttly for whites) to admissions penalty, whites seem to have it the worst.
>>
>>135173927
Broke mine too on the growth plate. Still have a bump there. Can't see it though because I took up lifting.

I still have to try to sneak through MEPS without them flagging it though.
>>
>>135170836
you have more than enough grounds to sue. your a dumb motherfucker if you didnt take action
>>
>>135173826
>free labor
Slave labor is anything but free. In fact it's less efficient/profitable than paid labor in some cases. The reason is there's only negative motivation. The other reason is niggers are just lazier than Irish people.
>>
>>135177543
That, plus everyone knows at this point that they shamelessly and endlessly cheat.
>>
>>135172597
But if they lower the standards, that still means the groups that were held to a higher standard are going to be of a higher caliber in general.
It'd be like saying to a group of amateur boxers, "Ok we'll let you go pro if you win 9/10 amateur fights and you can stay if you win your first pro fight."
Then take another group and say, "Ok we'll let you go pro if you win 10/10 amateur fights and you can stay if you win your first pro fight."
Yeah most of both groups are gonna probably win that first pro fight, but the second group has a higher potential skill ceiling.
>>
>>135170836
My fiancee's mother was killed by immigration -- she had an easily detected and deadly problem and died puking blood in a movie theatre because they didn't bother calling her to let her know. The doctor fled the country, went back home. Court case is ongoing after 8 years. The other side is defending itself by simultaneously claiming that they didn't know what she had and that there was nothing they could have done if they had known. I guess if you're dying it's a medical standard to keep it a secret and let you die panicking in a pool of blood.
>>
>>135177543
>although I believe part of the reason that asians don't get in as much

Where'd you hear that? In many schools, about 20% of medical school matriculants are Asian - much higher than the national demographic representation.

Their parents tell them a script (become a doctor), and they follow it, and it works. that's also how whites get in. other people get caught up with bullshit and fail. that's just how it is.
>>
>>135171468
>>135171468
Toothpaste with the bants
>>
>>135177631
Sure, I'm magically getting drunk without drinking any alcohol.
There's no puking btw, only dripping from my right nostril and a little swelling of my right eye (which is always tearing up).
I know you're baiting me, but I had plenty of hangovers and they are different.
>>
>>135178251
>plus everyone knows at this point that they shamelessly and endlessly cheat
I don't even get it. they're obviously not all geniuses but the majority are smart enough that they don't even need to cheat.
>>135177913
I don't think med schools go out of their way to be malevolent to white applicants, I think its a combination of things
>>135178602
and those 20% probably all have 3.8+ gpas and 95th+ percentile mcat scores
>>
>>135177049
Cramming for a test is not the same as showing competency through and through.
>>
>>135171489
You should have kept those antibiotics in store you idiot. They're extremely useful in a SHTF scenario and won't be easily available since pharmacies are one of the places that get looted first. Most people don't realize this and have no drug stockpiles, so a lot of them will end up dead from easily treatable illnesses.
>>
I work with doctors, in my experience the uglier one is , the better he is and the more competent.

Official tiers:

ugly unicorn tier (niggers/poos/chinks) > ugly white males > good looking white males > females > good looking females

It's really difficult to get into medical school in Switzerland, so if you got a pajeet/nignog that knows swiss german you know he's a fucking streetrat genius or was adopted by a Swiss family...

Good looking doctors are the worst, they generally pass by merits of their looks , especially the females
>>
>>135178897
>and those 20% probably all have 3.8+ gpas and 95th+ percentile mcat scores

probably indeed, but it's closer to 80%+ MCAT from my recollection. there's actually a link posted by aamcas with this info but i'm too lazy to find it.

if you're a pre-med, remember that there's an incentive for other pre-meds to tell you how hard it is to get accepted; if you give up it becomes easier for them. it's really not as hard as people make it out to be (unless you have less than 115 IQ, poor work ethic, etc)
>>
File: IMG_0294.jpg (32KB, 156x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
32KB, 156x220px
>>135170836
Paramedic here. They don't lower standards to actually be doctors. Get into school? Maybe. But Med school is a bitch and at the end we f ur all are board exams which don't giv a fuck about you're color or sex.
On top of that, apply may have been obvious in retrospect, but medicine is an art not a science. You may have had an inexperienced resident, or an out of touch attending. It could have been to that the doctor in question was doing a rotation in an area that wasn't her best. Or she might not have a clinical background all together ( researchers that get published are often some of the worst clinicicians as is one of the former surgeons I know who will over diagnose and admit everything that walks into tge ER. You must also remember that medicine is both so broad and so deep that mistakes can be easily made
>>
>>135170836
I don't like needles. Hate them actually and my obama care doctor called me a push for not wanting my blood drawn for the second time in six months for insurance reasons claiming it was to check and see if I had any conditions. Lol I had nothing wrong with me and this bitch had the nerve to make fun of me in front of patients in the waiting room. THAT was the only thing that pissed me off because of violating doctor patient confidentiality.

Most doctors understand phobias. I admit mine is silly, but psychology is a field dedicated to understanding.

Oh she also tried to deny my adderall prescription because it wasn't in my system after two days of not taking it. I explained how much water i drink and how the internet said it only takes a few hours. I was prescribed 5mg. she said "you read too much internet"
>>
>>135179383
Called me a pussy*
>>
>>135170836

Order of competency for doctors:

Jew > white > Asian > American pajeet > hispanic > Euro > third world immigrant (usually pajeet)
>>
>>135179178

Here it's a selection of: 20% best high school students, and then again 20% best entrance examination takers, so you have a 4% acceptance rate . It's extremely competitive to get into med school here. Got lots of respect for anybody going down this path. Especially if they are from an unfortunate and poor nigger background, I don't think I have ever met one though.

We also don't have affirmative action or anything of that sorts.
>>
>>135170836
No black doctors just paki ones, gupta they call her fucking useless. If you want an appointment with the white guy you have book it a week in advance and if you don't do it first thing the morning thay say phone again tomorrow. But gupta you can get one the next day
>>
>>135179383

>Oh she also tried to deny my adderall prescription because it wasn't in my system after two days of not taking it. I explained how much water i drink and how the internet said it only takes a few hours. I was prescribed 5mg. she said "you read too much internet"

jesus. i used to take 20mg and had a drug test after 3 days and it didn't show up (also drank plenty of water).

she dumb

but like i said before, it's not actually as hard to get into medical school as people would like to believe. there's a lot of barriers that need to get knocked down that are made easier when you're smart, hardworking and talented, but dear god are there oceans of Stacy premeds who follow the script and succeed
>>
>>135179178
>if you're a pre-med, remember that there's an incentive for other pre-meds to tell you how hard it is to get accepted; if you give up it becomes easier for them. it's really not as hard as people make it out to be (unless you have less than 115 IQ, poor work ethic, etc)
yeah I'm not really worried about not getting accepted somewhere. it does suck that nowadays its so competitive that I have to apply to 20 schools to get into 1-3 maybe.
>>
>Niggers are allowed to drive
Let this sink in for a second
>>
>>135179564

The ones that had to work hardest to get where they are are always the best ,
That's why i will always take a locally educated immigrant over a white female doctor who was most likely spoonfed by her family.
Same goes for anybody that became a doctor because his father was one etc.
>>
>>135174338
OH, STICK UPSIDE DOWN
>>
>>135172143
Top KEK
>>
>>135179865
I know a girl who wont suck a Dick without a condom but lets nigs blow loads in her asshole without a condom and she will be a upper end nurse when she graduates

She is scared of HPV.....not HIV though
>>
>>135170836

They can get free medical school if they work for the Military or National Health Service for 7 years after. How many white doctors want to start in the most demanding places like Appalachia. Urban Ghetto, or Alaska (Just like Northern Exposure)
>>
>>135175075
Same, but I broke my clavicle TWICE as a child. My shoulders are completely uneven, which causes even more problems with pain, lifting heavy loads, etc.
>>
File: 1495140014324.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495140014324.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>I know a girl who wont suck a Dick without a condom but lets nigs blow loads in her asshole
>check flag

why are memes so true?
>>
>>135170836
That's not a medical procedures it's called voodoo
>>
>>135180274

The ones who didn't graduate from medical schools with designated shitting streets are always the best.

Indian doctors are legit below nurses in terms of medical knowledge. And they usually have shitty accents.
>>
>>135180878
>How many white doctors want to start in the most demanding places like Appalachia. Urban Ghetto, or Alaska (Just like Northern Exposure)

Plenty? The acceptance rate for the NHSC is very low.

this "they do the jobs others dont want to" argument is never correct. of course most debt-adverse white doctors would make that deal if they were accepted.
>>
Getting an iv put in in an ambulance.
I have had iv's several times but this one hurt a lot more. Ask him if he put it in right. Yes I'm sure. Arm is swelling and sounds like a water balloon, still does nothing. Get to the hospital arm has swollen to twice the size. I normally have small arms. I get an actual doctor to see it and he admits that its pretty swollen. Iv missed my vein and was leaking water into my arm and sounded like a water balloon for the next day. They didn't even find out what was wrong with me originally. Actual doctor was kind of redpilled though he was talking about how poor the ambulance equipment was because of corrupt companies. Watch the second of the lego movie without being able to see the screen. They tell me I can go, just walk down the hallway, desk girl calls cops and said I was acting disorderly(just got out of medical shock an hour ago) cop thankfully doesn't kill me but helps me get a cab. Lesson learned, if you don't know whats wrong with you, they wont really do anything to save you if you recover or die by the time the tests are done. Also another time heatsroke, didn't get an iv until I got to the hospital.
>>
>>135181668

*averse
>>
File: IMG_5422.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5422.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
I've literally never had a white doctor.
>>
File: 1500360658661.png (234KB, 488x409px) Image search: [Google]
1500360658661.png
234KB, 488x409px
>>135172806
>>
>>135176718
>Many doctors have come out saying that leaving the broken bones to set in a sling will fuck you up for life

It fucking will. I broke my collatbone twice as a child, and both times I was only given a sling. It's a pain >>135181165
>>
File: 1494439587078.png (338KB, 531x483px) Image search: [Google]
1494439587078.png
338KB, 531x483px
>>135182001
do people not know that aquarium fish tubing and medical tubing are practically the same thing?

a spool of tubing cost like 5 $ lol
>>
>>135170836

I have researched law school and medical school admissions standards, so I would never use a black/Latino doctor or lawyer.
>but das raycis muhfugga
Yes, I am a racist, go back to Africa NIGGERS.
>>
>>135173923
nearly exactly same, but I caught her in time asked forcible to wash first, she said she did outside earlier, I request she humor me and wash them again where I could see it. She gave me you are a racist smug face and head tilt like she will get back at me. I called her out for that as well, telling her 'you people' <dramatic pause > NURSES gave me a mountain of paperwork on keeping clean and had no issues screaming at me from Nurses station to keep protocol.
>>
>>135175605
From my experience:

>whites
>most are nice
>will actually try to be considerate of your situation
>pretty good at treatment
>bills you out the ass though
>probably the reason why they're so nice with you, kind of like waiters

>asians
>don't really give a shit about you, they see it as a job
>BUT their work is their pride so they take it 100% seriously
>most do a good job because like their academics they'll go on suicide watch if they fuck up
>bill is pretty high but given how good they are it's more understandable

>spics
>horrible HORRIBLE guesswork
>blatantly ignore procedures all the time (nurses write prescriptions Jesus Christ)
>sometimes they "advice" you to seek some bullshit natural or voodoo remedy
>almost always sends you to an actual capable hospital instead because they lack confidence in themselves
>try to prescribe you needless junk so they can bill you a high amount

Can't say anything about Indians and blacks although I imagine that you described them accurately.

>Kike doctors: More cold than Whites (but much less than Asians), good at their job, willing to prescribe good drugs like Adderall and Oxycodone at the drop of a hat
Good goyim. Get addicted so you keep giving me shekels.
>>
For me the problem is Obama Care sent me to a Mexican Lady doctor who i'm sure is on the Pharma take or just stupid enough to believe them

I finely get medical coverage and go in with 20 years untreated liver from a job related infection, 10 years untreated diabetes from the liver being untreated, 5 years of untreated nephropathy that has led to muscle wasting to the point i have loss 30 pounds of muscle mostly on my left side and my hand looks like skelitor's

She says it's all just depression and does nothing because i wont goon on a psych drug. It's another year before i can get to a diabetes doctor (Who face palms over her mode of treatment)and a year and a half to get to see a
Neurologist (who sees the depression diag and refuses to take me serious and delays surgery until it is to late
>>
File: clavicle plate.jpg (133KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
clavicle plate.jpg
133KB, 1280x960px
>>135181165
>>135182022
Since mine(malunioned, malrotated) ripped my joint out, they broke it again and plated it. It's more or less anatomically correct now, but a little shorter due to the SC joint repair/filing. It's way better than it was when the two bone pieces was left to heal stacked on top of each other. I can lift weights and do work with much less pain. Still not as good as it was originally, but that's what i get for breaking it i guess.

You might ask around different doctors and see if they can do something similar if yours is still bothering you.
>>
Medical malpractice is the number 3 killer of Americans, but nobody talks about it because the only reason it's happening is AA hires
>>
>>135173826
Don't democucks always bitch about a livable wage? They should love slavery. The owner is obliged to keep his property fed, clothed, and sheltered--something they already expound is not at all cheap.

But yes, let's just continue with that idea.
>>
>>135182001
>being this stupid as well as dishonest
assuming that wasn't all a prank for the lulz
>>
>>135182754
>Kike doctors: More cold than Whites (but much less than Asians), good at their job, willing to prescribe good drugs like Adderall and Oxycodone at the drop of a hat
you're at least the second person itt to say that. the only kike doc I've ever been to was a homeopathic guy who had his own brand of natural vitamins/medicines. he was sooo jewish though, he might've been orthodox
>>
>>135183021
You should ahve gone in sooner. Hospitals all have financial aid programs and you can work out payment plans with them, no matter how big the bill. Medical bills affect your credit score less than others. I don't intend on using credit for anything anyways.
>>
>>135183778
I wasn't saying I had an experience with Star of David docs. I was quoting the guy who did who also gave his doctor bonus points for prescribing oxycodone and adderall while the white and asian ones didn't. I'm poking fun at the fact that its the most jewish thing a doctor can do.
>>
>>135183778
How do you not know how quoting works? By the way you're totally getting ripped off by that kike, homeopathy is 99% placebo, might as well buy sugar pills.
>>
>>135170836
I haven't had black doctors but I've had Albanian doctors, so basically I can fully relate to your story
>>
>>135183021
They threw the depression crap at me for years while i was going nuts from my SC joint ripping out. Pretty sure they get kickbacks for prescribing those pseudoscience pills(Prozac was never meant to deal with depression, the DSM is all bullshit). I hide it from all the other docs because then the conversation always turns into depression instead of the medical problem i came into fix. Doctors don't like contradicting each other either. When you go in for a second opinion, don't tell them what the other doctor said about the issue. Let them look at it anew.
>>
>>135170836
Come to canada. Our doctors don't even speak english lol
>>
>>135170836
Thanks God you can change your doctor for free every day in my republic. It looks you are not rich murican if you had black doctor.
>>
>>135170836
I like it when I get a nurse from Thailand or some shit, she usually sucks my dick.
>>
>>135184617
I don't buy from him anymore. he did have a good sleeping pill though
>>
>>135185162
Keep dreaming kid or you are visiting some strange brothel for niggers so enjoy your AIDS.
>>
File: nigg4rs.png (266KB, 400x773px) Image search: [Google]
nigg4rs.png
266KB, 400x773px
If I'm going for my normal script renewal (benzos, take 2mg clonazepam daily for severe cluster panic attack disorder), as a straight White Male, I try to get a White female doctor. Dress well, be well groomed, polite and charismatic and put her standard benzo Rx anxiety at ease (been taking them for years, no side effects, no escalating dosage, function fine on them otherwise have to be hospitalized etc). Women usually deal with a lot of women (women prefer female doctors), and female doctors write benzo scripts for them non-stop. Being muscular/good looking also helps with female doctors.

White Males are a lot more relucant (but will push anti-depressants like crazy). I once gave a major benzophobe doctor a heart attack when I said 3 years and he responded by confirming, "3 weeks?" and I said "3 years" and he fell off his chair in shock.

Muslims are the worst. They assume all whites are kaffirs and despite their best acting, they inherently hate all Whites. Anytime you ask for any prescribed drug they assume you are a drug addict. Avoid at ALL costs. The Muslim hijab-wearing ones are the worst. I swear they purposey try to misdiagnose you on purpose to kill you because you are a kaffir.

Indians are hit or miss. The Poos educated in Pooland-- AVOID. The Poos that grew up in a Western country and were educated at top schools generally are very decent.

Jews like to write drug scripts.

I've never heard of a Black or Hispanic doctor personally, but I've been living in La Belle Province for a few years. Left Ontario before full enrichment

The funny thing about Canada's health care system is despite it sucking shit, some things are amazing. My younger brother when he was younger had dumbo ears and was teased; my mother somehow got the top plastic surgeon to fly in from Toronto and totally reconstruct his ears to be anatomically perfect. The total time from request to surgery was 2 weeks (for a voluntary plastic surgery... probably cost over $100,000).
>>
>>135180420
Mega Ultra Chicken
>>
>>135184293

For a long term chronic condition all a hospital er visit would do is check my vitals and give me referrals. even the low end clinic could not do much because they cannot pay for any thing. They refused to help me get diabetes testing so i could look for low cost treatment but they offered to amputate my finger tip for free.

For the longest time what i needed was Interferon for my liver but that cost $2000 at the time and when i could get on the state medical for a few months they would not do the workup for it or pay for the shots

Yet charities in town were quick to get $2000 for a dumb ass to get laser treatment after he got high and tattooed LSD on his for head

Did find one charity they could have helped me get Interferon but I would have had to pretend i was a junkie
>>
>>135176487
Your analogy implies that the majority of niggers are ok.
>>
>>135181666

You can't practise as a doctor here with a degree from 3rd world countries , you need to take the entrance examination to do that, and redo most of your studies no matter where you are from.

Good looking people have it easier, especially in fields like medicine. An ugly nignog will have faced a lot of hardship whereas your average white female doc will have passed many times where she should have objectively failed.

Can't comment on the quality of pajeets in the US, nor do I understand why they would be allowed to practise with a non US degree, seems utterly retarded to me.
>>
>>135172155
>It's not uncommon for a cyst to be treated twice because it's not that easy to get rid of all the gunk inside.

That's because they're supposed to remove the capsule, not just scrape it out. A doctor that wasn't given an unearned degree as a diversity present would know that.
>>
>>135170836
There is a very good reason why just can't become a doctor here with a us degree. I didn't understand this at first, but I really get it now.

It's very strict in general if you haven't your edu from here or neighboring countries, that have similar standards.
>>
>183 replies
>1 post by this ID

nupol sickens me
>>
Reminder never to see a Chinese doctor. Traditional Chinese Medicine is literally a Chinese Communist plot.
>>
>>135174227
I have a pilonidal cyst. Had it for 10 years no infections until the fucking day I landed in Myrtle Beach for vacation. An emergency clinic lanced and drained it for me since it was intensely painful and getting close to a third buttcheek in size. That sucker sprayed the walls the second it was cut. A geyser of brown liquid nightmares leaping from my hairy ass, must have been a low point for the doctor's day. Felt the most beautiful relief I've ever felt in my life. Depends on the clinic, at least here in the states. For some types of persistent cysts I really wouldn't want anyone but a specialist removing it anyway.
>>
>>135172155
Actually, if done correctly, cyst aren't suppose to grow back.

If the doctor can remove the entire capsule full of disgusting fat cells intact, then the cyst has very low chances of growing back

Also, rather than a regular doctor, it is better to see a dermatologist for cyst removal because they encounter more cyst cases than regular family doctors who deal more often with flu and colds, instead
>>
>>135173443
>bantzes the english of an ESL
>doesn't know second language

burger bantz takes another L
>>
>>135170836
>left some cotton in there
Dont they do this on purpose so you give them more money for 2 surgeries instead of just 1?
>>
>>135176487
more like one of them is not poisoned
>>
File: 1495623546302.jpg (63KB, 648x655px) Image search: [Google]
1495623546302.jpg
63KB, 648x655px
>>135170836
>be me. Swedish neet
>live with my mother
>get called to the dentist
>notthisshitagain.gif
>i arrive
>my dentist is a qt 3.14 10/10 blonde Aryan
>"Take a seat anon."
>"Y-yeah..."
>she leans closely to me and I can smell her hair
>towelguy.jpeg
>I silently thank God that I wasn't born in America where I would have to deal with niggers
>she sticks her fingers inside my mouth
>tfw I might be a sub
>mfw I haven't seen her since
>>
>>135183778
in my experience they do prescribe opioids quite lightheartedly. super cold. no humanity, they don't like questions. I guess the quality of their work is really good though
>>
>>135173035
That's because you need something like a 3.7 gpa in a non meme major to get into a decent med school. This idiots think they can go out 4-5 nights a week and become a surgeon.
>>
>>135187989

Go see Doctor Pimple Popper

https://www.youtube.com/user/DrSandraLee/videos
>>
>>135173927
I broke ,my collarbone when I was 15 and got it strapped. It still visibly protrudes nearly 10 years later and my shoulder hurts every time i push a broom.
>>
>>135172184
that part is just as untrue as the pharmacy taking back the medication and exchanging it. that would NEVER happen.
>>
>>135170836
Literally never seen a black doctor outside of American TV shows.
>>
Howd you know it was an appendicitis?
>>
>>135180274
>Female doctor

Please never do that
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.