[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAMMSTEIN IS ALPHA AS FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 900dsc_2313.jpg (364KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
900dsc_2313.jpg
364KB, 900x600px
Just watching my favorite band, Rammstein, get slammed by cuckshed left wing faggots.

Get in here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rammstein/comments/6puo84/are_rammsteins_music_and_marketing_heavily/

Rammstein's music and marketing are heavily influenced by geopolitical themes.

Examples:

Benzin: Music video focuses on energy and infrastructure being destroyed.

Amerika: This song mocks American brands with a grotesque sense of irony. In one hand, Rammstein mocks the biggest and most successful brands to ever exist. While at the same time they are undeniably co-branding American brands into their own songs. Similar to product placement. Ironic - but effective marketing.

Mein Land: The music video and song directly conflict with the artistic impression of the song. The video medium mocks surfers for being territorial. Implying that this sort of behavior is undesirable. The actual audio medium and lyrics give an entirely different artistic impression. The song promotes nationalism to the core. In a demo version of the song, they say what sounds like "Sieg Heil", but one redditor says he is saying "sie schreiben" (write) which is debatable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8

Frühling in Paris: The weakest example I have. Simply a song that uses Paris as the backdrop. Pretty good international marketing tactic, if you ask me.
>>
They are quite leftwing themselves but don't go whining about it, top marks, Rammstein
>>
>>135168579

I think OP is right. Dude is using a lot of his "satire" to basically BTFO his cuck fans.

Dude's full of redpills.
>>
>>135168579
If you come out as even slightly to the right you'll be hanged in Germany. they have no choice but to pretend to be left wing.
>>
>>135168887
THIS. One point away from quads, my white skinned friend.
>>
All the cringy comments. Hoooooly shit.
>>
File: plane.jpg (51KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
plane.jpg
51KB, 640x423px
>>135168375
It's a catchy tune, and no matter what the video looks like, the aggressive hooks and guttural german singing conjures up visions of panzer divisions tearing up landscape at full speed and death from above.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.