[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Politics and marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496974515945.jpg (1MB, 1946x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1496974515945.jpg
1MB, 1946x2400px
How has the breakdown of the nuclear family affected the political landscape. How can i not find a woman worthy of my affections but only vile whores and sluts upon who i might hesitate even the baptism of my saliva?
>>
>>135167489

you come off as a overconfident narcissist, so you shall attract people who are also self absorbed.

I mean I look like Mark Hamill before his car crash, and I didn't get any tinder matches until I changed my bio to "I'm pretty nice looking. fuck off if you're here to just be friends".

I don't know why its like this.
>>
>>135167827
I'm not a narcissist, but a man who knows his worth. To have standards is a crime now, a reminder to the corrupt of their own great faults and repressed guilt.
>>
>>135167489

I'm retarded. just realized u prob posted a meme because the dates are from 2014.
>>
>>135168213

You just need to be patient bro. go to a church if you really really want to find someone who is convervative and less slutty so quick.
>>
File: 1496538772217.jpg (79KB, 464x615px) Image search: [Google]
1496538772217.jpg
79KB, 464x615px
>>135167489
the century of the self / cultural marxism

if you want to find a good girl, try clubs or classes. maybe go to a local church. meet her family

and, of course, read returnofkings.com
>>
I want to actually follow good values and lead a wholesome life but this always just depresses me. How can people so brazenly give into animalistic desires like this? Do they have no self-respect or self-love? Drowning your senses in pleasure dulls the mind and pain and destroys any conception of a true self.

I think I'll just go be a monk.
>>
>>135167489
Single women, do not on average make good decisions about finances, breeding, or politics

This is why the ceremony for marriage in nearly ALL cultures on earth have the father handing responsibility to the woman's new husband

It is now the husbands job to care and guide the woman for the rest of their lives (as it is the woman's job to care and support the man and his children for hers)

This isn't arbitrary it's a very important social arrangement that develops over countless centuries to ensure the best outcome for humans.

With the breakdown of the family we are returning in many ways to pre-civilization types of behavior

It's not surprising that breakdown of family is a key indicator of the civilization coming to an end, it's been repeated through history over and over

Family breaks down, society follows sometime later, after a few decades the society begins to splinter internally and be attacked and invaded externally as the institution and common bonds that hold a people together fail completely.

The us is now at a point where it's internal and irreconcilable differences are apparent to all, not log now until widespread violence begins.

The us is to big to be invaded so expect a slow and steady break apart over a century or so into successor states or the solidification of power in a central despot

I would argue that is less likely given modern values and American traditions but who knows it's possible
>>
File: 5H93H3sd0.jpg (59KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
5H93H3sd0.jpg
59KB, 294x371px
>>135168957

There is a reason that the ancient Semites of Mesopotamia portrayed Eve in a negative light in the Genesis story. Hell, look how the Muslims treat their women, and appreciate the ancient epistemological roots of such treatment.
>>
>>135167489
>Wifey Manasvi didnt fall for it

BTFO
>>
>>135167489

>the only girl who doesn't fall for the bait is the pooinloo chick

White women are truly lost.
>>
Think back to the scene from Superbad where the cop is going on about how his first wife was a hoe, yet he met her in a bar. Tinder, POF, even more serious dating apps, I don't care what women SAY, today they are 100% for degeneracy. If you want a real woman, first have a career. Or at least your shit togeather enough to pay all of your bills and have a half way decent lifestyle. Second use intelligence. I've gained maybe 45lbs since getting out of the Marines and women are ALL OVER ME because of how I approach them.
>>
>>135167489
this is a lot of work to fuck one 18 year old who probably works at the mall
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.