[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Supremacist Movement is controlled OP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: ap_16179690902064-2000px.jpg (170KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ap_16179690902064-2000px.jpg
170KB, 1200x630px
http://archive.is/w4dq0

I'v seen some shitty tattoos in my life... but I can't help but notice how these don't look like tattoos as much as they look like poorly drawn sharpie.

I'v seen plenty of people with swastika tattoos and they have always been higher quality, decorated in detail.

Just take a look at this one in the pic associated with the news story...

You are telling me the tattoo artist couldn't even connect the lines properly?
>>
>>135165212

Looks like a sharpie to me.

That means it's controlled opposition why? Nice logic.
>>
>>135165438

Why would they need to sharpie a giant swastika on his back?

I'v never seen anyone with a swastika that big on their body ever.

Every swastika tattoo I'v came across is proportional to parts of the body, arm, neck, shoulder, shoulder blade.

Usually because they have it filled in and large filled in areas fade like hell and look like shit.
>>
>>135165438

Also, I live near an area where there are openly many pro-white individuals. They are not white supremacists. They simply want to keep the degenerate nigger and spic culture out of their neighborhoods, but they allow blacks and hispanics to live near them.

They don't go out protesting black people and getting triggered everytime they see a nigger drive by or walk by the area.

That's why I don't understand where all this "white supremacist" shit is coming from other than the MSM and their jewish masters attempting to build a create this boogieman.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.