[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will governments react in future when automatization will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Tally+Robot.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Tally+Robot.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
Meet Tally: The Grocery Stocking Robot About To Eradicate 1,000's Of Minimum Wage Jobs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NN8kXh-Tpk

Your opinions on this ?
>>
>>135164922
forgot the link
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/meet-tally-grocery-stocking-robot-about-eradicate-1000s-minimum-wage-jobs
>>
Snowflake pipe dream... magical robots
>>
>>135164922
With any luck they'll kill us all and release us from this prison planet hell on earth
Next?
>>
>>135165130
>prison continent hell on earth
>>
>>135164922
Poor people should starve already. This bot will expedite the inevitable process.
>>
>>135165130
for some its hell ,for others its heaven
>>135165059
oh really ?
https://techgossip.org/this-self-driving-truck-has-no-room-for-a-human-driver-literally/
>>
>>135165130
>>135165359
Posting from a containment board from a containment country from a containment planet from what's probably a containment universe.

That's high level shit.
>>
>>135164922
>How will governments react
They will declare martial law and expel all the illegals who either border hopped or overstayed their visa, because low wage slaves will no longer be necessary, and the presence of non-citizen illegals creates unnecessary political instability.
>>
>>135164922
i don't get it. it checks shit but how does it stock shit
>>
>>135164922
It can't scan products that don't have the barcode in the front, ie = all products. Even if packages were adaptated, the product could still be turned on the wrong side by customers when they put something down.
It can't fill the shelves with products, it can't carry products.

Tl; dr : it's an useless piece of shit that isn't of any threat for jobs
>>
>>135164922
>robot that can do 1 thing quickly
its only as effective as the people who run it
>>
File: reee.png (2MB, 2000x1646px) Image search: [Google]
reee.png
2MB, 2000x1646px
>>135166415
>low wage slaves will no longer be necessary

They aren't necessary now
The only reason they're being pushed is because they will vote left for gibs

As long as democrats have a voice in this country low wage slaves will always exist

Europe will go full communist though, where they'll force 30 people for 1 shit job
>>
>>135166576
it can work with tags or something that dont need facing i suppose
>>
>>135166576
print the code on all sides
i just didn't see it doing actual stocking
>>
>>135164922
That robot just scans and says what needs to be stocked/fixed it seems. It does not actually stock the items.
>>
>>135166570
It doesn't actually do the physical stocking. It's a stock auditor. It will essentially tell an employee to bring shit from the back to the front, or to push product up to the diamond holes on the shelves.

>>135164922

I'm curious about the entirety of its store audit system. Is it just checking to make sure there's product there and it's properly placed. Or is it scanning every single product on the shelf individually and running against/generating inventory numbers. It could be a good tool for shrink.
>>
File: IMG_2100.jpg (215KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2100.jpg
215KB, 640x447px
>>135166576

In America the product number for everything is with the price below the item so you can scan it with your phone. The robot probably checks that rather than the item itself. Pic related.
>>
>>135166576
it can definitely replace 1 worker maybe if the store is big enough
>>
>>135164922
Either by devoting lots of resources to controlling a starving population out of work or UBI
>>
>>135167295
Issue to that is customers putting items where they don't belong. And how would it know if it needed stocked it it didn't scan the items themselves?
>>
>>135164922

"Green" parties literally everywhere:

Day 1: In the future a massive number of jobs will be done by robots, so a massive number of humans will be out of work! Lots of people, no work for them to do! We need free money!

Day 2: In the future, the aging population means that we will have very few people to do jobs! Lots of work to do but nobody to do it! We need massive immigration!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.