[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: SIS3.jpg (156KB, 1188x620px) Image search: [Google]
SIS3.jpg
156KB, 1188x620px
You don't really want something like this on your conscience, do you /po/
>>
>>135163194
>sis
>>
> Trans Children
>>
>>135163194
My what?
>>
>>135163369
We are family (hey hey).
>>
File: I'm ok with this.png (17KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
I'm ok with this.png
17KB, 379x214px
>>135163194
>>
>>135163194
>"A sacrifice for the future of trans children"
More like a sacrifice to ruin the lives of other people's children.

Puberty 90% of the time cures gender dysphoria, to imply a future for trans children is a thing that should be sustained is cruelty/manipulation upon that 90%.
Those who don't get through it can get help as TRANS ADULTS.
>>
>>135163194
One less mentally ill schizo propagating homosexuality to children under the age of fucking 10.

All of you liberal satan worshipping faggots need to immigrate to Russia or commit suicide. Literally would make the rest of our lives easier.

>captcha roma nigger
>>
File: SIS - Copy.jpg (572KB, 994x740px) Image search: [Google]
SIS - Copy.jpg
572KB, 994x740px
>>135164196
If we don't make a stand against transphobia today, then you are damning another generation of non gender binary children to depression and suicide. I don't understand how people like you sleep at night.
>>
>>135164477
A distaste for the fact that people with gender dysphoria exist is perfectly justified, even people who are unfortunate enough to be trans wish they weren't.

90% of so called non binary children will grow out of their non binary mental conditions by fact.
Those that don't will be given help.

The phrase transphobia is a facade to make this mental disease accepted, we should accept a serious mental condition as ordinary, I pity those who have such and will help them, but I will not permit the indoctrination of children into falling into the same trap.
>>
>>135165081
*We should not accept a serious mental condition as ordinary
>>
File: photo-27936.png (120KB, 300x469px) Image search: [Google]
photo-27936.png
120KB, 300x469px
>>135163194
>how many transgenders have to die

how about all
>>
If you suicide by yourself nothing good will come of it. But a mass suicide as protest would guarantee that lgbt would have it's voices heard loud and clear. Say NO to Trump's fascist agenda on Oct. 01.
>>
>trannies starting a campaign threatening to kill themselves

You know what your job is, /pol/.
>>
>>135165817
Sorry but if your voices still spout unscientific dogma, you will be heard but people won't agree.
>>
>>135163194
What? Trans people are gonna commit suicide because they can't join the army?

If anyone is actually that retarded then they absolutely deserve to die.
>>
Lol these people are not right in the head
>>
>>135163194
I feel so terribly bad for the children who grow up in this time. If they aren't whisked away in an elite pedophile ring, they are instead bombarded by dysfunctional messages which make them unhappy and miserable. I would never want to be reincarnated back on Earth again, because of the threat of going through a childhood like what kids today receive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.