[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Democracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0746.jpg (53KB, 592x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
53KB, 592x537px
Gaddafi Was a real hero under his control he made our country the 6 richest country in the world. Then hillary fucking came in with her democracy bullshit.
FUCK YOU HILLARY
>>
Obongo tag teamed Libya with Hillary
>>
>>135162865
one look at Hillary and bill tells you all you need to know about selling the soul
but every minute, those who love money rush to emulate them
>>
>>135162865
You can't just show two pictures of the same country in different places and expect Goyim to....

Oh, right.... Goyim....
>>
>>135162865
I find it funny that the Libyan movement was warned against this shit by the ex-leader of executive outcomes. He told them step for step what was going to happen and they were not impressed, neither did they believe him. They detained and deported him (after inviting him) and sided with the USA.
>Not even once
>>
>>135163740
jew lord can you help me discern this image? i am confused.
>>
Yeah, Americans fucked up all middle East and North Africa and protects Jewish interests. Someone need to answer for that.
>>
But it was one of your countrymen that started this movement.
>>
It's what you get if you sell oil and don't use the dollar.
>>
>>135162865

You tried to compete with the banking monopoly, they'll kill every last man woman and child to keep it.

Throw the jews down the well.
>>
>>135164017
> i am confused
Good!
>>
Also muslims very stupid and deserve all of this. They need to unite and consolidate their power. But they hate each other for stupid reasons. Also they are so nigger tier that 1 mil dollars is enough to create rebel movement in any Muslim country.
>>
>>135162865

Britain and France fucked Libya, now they're reaping what they sow, good for them #GloriousV4
>>
not the same place
but i agree fuck usa
>>
only good path of vengeance is to flood Europe with nigger boats while making a quick buck smuggling them
do it for allah, ahmed
>>
>>135162865
Agreed the Libyan invasion was the most heinous war crime of NATO in the past 50 years at least. The media all but completely ignores the history and context of Libya during the rare times they do report on current events.
>>
>>135164401
So my country can be free.
>>
>>135164895
Salam brother.
>>
>>135165420
alikum alsalam ahmed al-leafy
>>
>>135165614
Abu al-leafy you poof do it right
>>
>>135164895
takbir
>>
>>135164677
>muslims very stupid and deserve all of this. They need to unite and consolidate their power. But they hate each other for stupid reasons.

It's how Islam functions. Islam split a few years after Mohammad died.
>>
>>135162865
Is it true Gaddafi was going to irrigate the Sahara?
>>
File: demand.jpg (88KB, 538x400px) Image search: [Google]
demand.jpg
88KB, 538x400px
>>
File: press f.png (578KB, 1024x737px) Image search: [Google]
press f.png
578KB, 1024x737px
>>135162865
Preach it.
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (5KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
5KB, 310x163px
>>135162865
>Then hillary fucking came in with her democracy bullshit.
No, that's fucking wrong you retard. Qaddafi was overthrown and killed by his own people in Libya's Arab Spring.

>FUCK YOU HILLARY
NO FUCK YOU (OP) YOU FUCKING IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
>>135165614
Djazairi here.

How are you?
>>
>>135166030
Yep. It was destroyed by NATO
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.