[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on American Civil War. Did the jews play any role there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: civil-war.jpg (39KB, 449x435px) Image search: [Google]
civil-war.jpg
39KB, 449x435px
Redpill me on American Civil War. Did the jews play any role there?
>>
Jews owned and traded slaves
>>
vp of Confederacy supposedly.
>>
>>135156450
Americans VS Yankees
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (130KB, 501x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
130KB, 501x621px
>>135156450
They played a role since 1666 so yes they do played a role all major conflicts since
>>
>>135156523
This, but that might be about the extent of it. Jewish influence didn't really become a destructive influence in our country until World War II.
>>
>>135156843
>1666
What happened in 1666?
>>
>>135156450
read about the free soilers, the whigs, and the modernists who came together to found the republican party, then read about andrew jackson's democratic party and see which ideals sounds more jewish
>>
>>135157157
I thought it was over for America pretty much since the creation of the Fed.
>>
>>135156450
>Did the jews play any role there?
Yes, just like trans folk fought in the Civil War.

Of course, the trans fought to keep their fucking niggers...
>>
>>135156450
It was a war between brothers. Like the ongoing Eastern Ukraine war. But it was not as bitter as yours. Oh sure, it was bitter, but at the end of the day Americans realized they were fighting Americans, cousins were fighting cousins, and it made the entire nation depressed. With the Ukraine thing I'm thinking it's very one-sided and the Ukrainians treat the Russians like subhuman cockroaches instead of brothers and vice versa.

Lincoln himself looked like he aged 30 years. A lot of tragedies on both sides, lots of massacres and burning of people's houses and cities. But that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was reconstruction. Nobody ever mentions reconstruction in the history books, or they briefly glance over it.

Reconstruction Era-South was literally South Africa. Thousands upon thousands of niggers, outnumbering the local whites, walking freely and raping, killing, brutalizing the white communities constantly while rich white Yankees from the North moved in and bought all the businesses. They never teach this in history class. The South still hasn't recovered from it.
>>
>>135156450
Here's a wonderful video about the Jewish control of the slave trade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIKwc_MW-Hw&t=224s
It's a great redpill
>>
The Confederate Secretary of War was Jewish. Judah Benjamin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.