[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/BIBLICAL WISDOM GENERAL/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

You know the rules
Post your favorite bible quote(s) and discuss their meanings

I'll start

Matthew 7
>13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat
>14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
>>
Proverbs 5:3-4 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.
>>
File: Washington.jpg (373KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
Washington.jpg
373KB, 1038x539px
>>135154035

Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connections with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked: Where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths which are the instruments of investigation in courts of justice ? And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.

George Washington
>>
>>135154035
>BIBLICAL WISDOM
No such thing.
>>
>>135154035
Ezekiel 23:20
>There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.
We should only accept Big Black Cocks. Praise God.
>>
File: Washington 6.jpg (9KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
Washington 6.jpg
9KB, 214x236px
>>135157193

"Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."

--George Washington

History has shown us time and time again that excess secularism and excess theocracy brings about tyranny.

French Reign of Terror, Communism, Nazism, were all secular morality. Monarchy was excess theocracy.

Without God you do not have a nation.
>>
Ecclesiastes 1:14
>I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind.
>>
File: sillygods-b.jpg (103KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sillygods-b.jpg
103KB, 1280x960px
>>
Job 28

>28And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Job 29

>12Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.

>13The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.

>14I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.

>15I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

>16I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out.

>17And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.