[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cali Mom cant believe border patrol asked her questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 27

File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-21-01-53-1.png (815KB, 1020x1749px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-21-01-53-1.png
815KB, 1020x1749px
I literally can't even right now...
>>
>>135147023
>I intentionally made this hardy than it had to be
>MY TUMMY!
>>
I'd like to see her go berzerk when one of her students uses a constitutional argument against her actions. Elitist snob.
>>
Going on holiday to New York next month. When I come back to the UK I'll throw away my passport and refuse to say if I'm a citizen. Then I'll complain if they question me.
>>
File: Alfrid.jpg (184KB, 774x982px) Image search: [Google]
Alfrid.jpg
184KB, 774x982px
>>135147023

>are you a US citizen?
>yes
>okay have a nice day
>>
>>135147023
>Are you a US citizen?
>Yes sir
>Great and you're white so head on in
Gee that was hard
>>
I used to live in Arizona in 2012, they had checkpoints there too and probably everyone has been stopped at least once. Its a routine procedure
>>
>>135147980
t. bootlicker
>>
>>135148143
t. communist
>>
>>135147023
attention seeking cunt

I fucking hate all women.

Where I live in CA there is an occassional border checkpoint on the I-5. Sometimes it causes a traffic back up. But it doesn't last more than 20 minutes.

I have no problem with it if it means the BP is doing their job and removing illegal aliens.

tldr:
women are cunts
>>
>>135147023
>refused to answer questions
>at the fucking border
>purely to make a scene so that her kids could record her for attention and virtue signalling points
She needs her head examined
>>
>>135147023
West is dead
>>
>>135148143
>Good morning are you a US citiz-
>AM I BEING DETAINED
>uh-
>I DO NOT SUBMIT TO SEARCH AND SEIZURE
Good way to get detained and searched eh?
>>
File: nosteppy.jpg (52KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nosteppy.jpg
52KB, 1024x1024px
>>135148143
>>
>>135147023
I, too, got stopped travelling from NM to somewhere else. I too wondered why, when it was so far from the border. Being the douchy "am I being detained?" sort I refused the officer permission to open my trunk. He got nervous, told me to keep my hands where he could see them (or something, it was a while ago), brought a drug sniffing dog out, went around the car without the dog getting interested and let me go. I know this story adds nothing, except to verify that it's a thing.
>>
>>135148291
>attention seeking cunt
Redundant.
>>
>>135147959
That might have worked before Trump, brit.
>>
>>135147589
>>I intentionally made this hardy than it had to be
Thats why I love video compilations of sovereign citizens getting BTFO'd.
>>
>>135148447
Neck yourself, you faggot Lolbertarian.

>>135147023
This bitch does realize that many, if not most, border patrolmen are in fact Hispanics, right?
>>
>>135148143
t. socially inept autist

>HURR AYM UH BEANIN DETAYUHNED???
>>
>>135148790
This is why I love our statist authoritarian country. Libertarianism would be classified as a genuine mental disease here.
>>
>>135147023
I live close to a border, being asked questions is routine for anyone that regularly crosses. It takes seconds before you get to move on. This cunt shows everything wrong with the left. Their virtue signaling white guilt is so fucking Retarded
>>
>>135148239
under communism he'll be forced to answer
>>
>>135149525
I never looked at it that way. I see it mostly as just deserts for arrogant assholes who can't show some common courtesy and won't treat police officers as human beings. And for what purpose?

FFS, I got pulled over for speeding a 100 times and never got a ticket.
>>
File: hello.jpg (44KB, 636x474px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
44KB, 636x474px
>Share Tweet Stumble Email
>Cellphone video
>confrontation
>teacher
>thousands of views on Facebook
>Latino friends

This is one of the most cancerous non-news stories of the year. Her own video BTFO her discrimination argument because she literally recorded border patrol asking a CAC blonde woman if she's a citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tplHv6hresg
>>
>>135148143
Oh no, not some questions! I'm being oppressed by the state
>>
>>135150023
DRUMPF IMPEACE!
RACIST!!!
LIAR!!!!!!!!
>>
>>135147980
went through 2 such check points on my lat vacay in the USSA. I'm a burger my wife is a aryan Russkie

>you US citizens
>yes
>have a nice day

so fucking easy when you're not a libtard or a shitskin
>>
>>135149525
Libertarianism would have the same shit

>corporation stops you at checkpoint into their land
>"excuse me sir can I ask you for your ID as we like to know who is travelling through our sector"
>of course
>pass through

What is the fucking difference? It's just nitpicking between the rules of private and public organisations
>>
File: IMG_7968.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7968.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>135148233
>OP posts a legitimate, recent news article
>SHILL SHILL LOOK AT THIS AND ONLY THIS REEEEEEEEEE
neck yourself
>>
>>135147589

fpbp leeeeel
>>
>>135147023
Mandatory lynchings for snowflakes and this stuff will stop.
>>
Show your documents, comrade. Do you have permission to leave your city?
>>
>>135147023
border checkpoints should be on the border of the country. not hundreds of miles inland. just another shit tactic to fuck people over.
>>
>>135148447
Just border control doing their friggin jobs.
>>
>>135150551
Why do you people keep confusing libertarians for An-Cap?
>>
>>135147023
I'm guessing they've never driven around at 3am on a Saturday or Sunday morning either. They have checkpoints at that time all around the country.
>>
>>135149428

To be fair, it is a valid question. If you are not being detained, you can just leave. If you are being detained, then they must tell you the crime they suspect you of. Legally, you cannot be stopped except if you are suspected of a crime. Simply being located 35 miles away from the border is not a reason to suspect someone of a crime.
>>
>>135150672

No, fuck off. There are millions of illegal beaners, especially in the southwest. We need border patrol checkpoints on all major highways in that area. It literally only takes a few minutes. They ask you if you're a US citizen, and if you're white or black they wave you through. They only detain you if you stupidly refuse to answer like this woman, or if you don't speak English.
>>
She needs a visit from child protection service.
>>
>>135147023
In related news...
I'm a 45 y/o male white male with gray hair/beard. I was carded for purchasing alcohol last week, and I vehemently objected and made a scene in the store. When I left the store, I called the local news and they did a special on it because viewers love a good story about old white males being harassed.

>Oh wait, actually, I just smiled and handed the lady(who was just doing her job) my ID and left the store.
>>
>>135150742
If you weren't retarded you'd know libertarianism is a catch all term for several right wing ideologies, all of which choose a different degree of deregulation and personal freedom.

It's Americans that made it confusing. A "Libertarian" party makes no sense because you can have both left and right wing libertarianism. In fact there is no better umbrella term for all the hippie shit than left-libertarian.
>>
File: goyim propaganda r cleaned.png (39KB, 346x207px) Image search: [Google]
goyim propaganda r cleaned.png
39KB, 346x207px
>>135147023

BQMTJ & Teacher?

Pin the Beanie...
>>
File: 9-11.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>135150672
Checkpoints sometimes work and are mainly for discouragement. Name one person that was fucked over that didn't have it coming...
>>
>>135151419

Not the same thing. Congress has a right to regulate commerce, and that includes passing laws that might restrict the sale of certain goods without valid identification. Freedom is movement, however, is a right recognized by SCOTUS. The only time you can be stopped and detained is when you are suspected of a crime.
>>
>>135151043
>only takes a few minutes.
if youre lucky. these arent dui checkpoints where they just pop up. illegals despite generally appearing dumb still have the presence of mind to avoid this shit completely.
if you want those millions of illegal beaners out a better way would be to stop and frisk in their little spanish speaking communities they gather in. or inspections at the typical trash tier low wage jobs they tend to work at.
>>
>>135147980

> Are you a US citizen?
> Fuck you, I won't anwser your questions, you racist pig.
> M'am, please, there are children present
> Those are my goddamn children, you fucking cunt. I will fucking destory you for talking shit about my kids. I will fucking face fuck you.
> ...
>>
>>135148406
Also a good way to make money via a Bivens action. Those interior checkpoints aren't very effective at catching illegals compared to having agents patrol the actual border. If you like your waste of money and violations of the 4th Amendment, you can keep them.
>>
File: 1465091573985.jpg (84KB, 648x454px) Image search: [Google]
1465091573985.jpg
84KB, 648x454px
>>135148143
>t. faggot

Prefers this.
>>
>>135150700
When they bring out a drug sniffing dog, they are turning those into general crime checkpoints, which are illegal. They are violating the law. LEOs violating the law is not LEOs doing their job.
>>
File: constitutionfreezonemap.jpg (34KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
constitutionfreezonemap.jpg
34KB, 700x525px
It's called the Constitution free zone. If she doesn't like it, she should ask her lawmakers to change it.
>>
>>135151873

it's exactly the same thing

>didn't answer the simple question
>hmmm maybe she's illegal
>should detain her

what part of that don't you understand faggot
>>
>>135151043
You should look up how effective they are at catching illegal beaners. Hint: They're not.

End birthright citizenship for people who don't have at least one citizen parent and cut them off from the welfare state. You'll save money and you'll remove incentive for a lot of them to come up.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 1024x787px
>>135148233
Sage in the options
>>
>>135147023
>entering the country
>refuses to answer border agent's questions
>detained
>cries on facebook

attention seeking whore.
>>
>>135151873
>Takes a stroll on the highway
>Gets arrested
>"Freedom of movement!!!!"
>>
>>135152413

Not answering a question is not a valid suspicion of a crime.
>>
>>135147023

We should deport her and hang her kids as punishment. Fucking Californians are a cancer on the earth
>>
>>135152552
She was already in the country, faggot.
>>
>>135147023
What a fucking cunt. I used to live in n.m. and would get stopped at checkpoints all over the state. Just answer a few questions and you're on your way. Takes two seconds. Entitled bitch.
>>
>>135152810
35 miles in. kinda like me in your mom, faggot.
>>
>>135152453
I've known illegals and they're scared of the checkpoints whether they work or not. It only takes one fuck up to get caught and get thrown back over. At least before Obama's 2nd term happened...
>>
>>135152200

Is there any part of the Constitution that allows a Constitution free zone?
>>
>>135152680

If it is your civic duty to answer this very simple and non-restricting or invading question to maintain national security and the safety of your family and friends, it should, at the least, arouse suspicion to treat you a potential threat. What kind of evil cunt do you have to be to shit on safety measures just to feel like a big shot?
>>
>>135147023
She was jealous of her minority friends getting a chance to fight against the hegemony/patriarchy/et al. She stirred up some trouble with the border patrol so she wouldn't have to feel left out.

"See Maria? I'm oppressed too! Invite me to the empanada social! I promise I'll wear a burkah so I don't blind anyone with my reflective white skin! The white women all hate me because whites are so self-absorbed that they see anyone too similar to them as a threat to their uniqueness (and also they secretly hate themselves, so anyone who reminds them too much of themselves is automatically loathesome). You're the closest thing to friends I have! Don't leave me out! Please!"
>>
>>135153135
No. But the Constitution doesn't say I can't own a rocket launcher either but here we are.
>>
>>135153084
If you know illegals, why didn't you report them?
>>
File: 1474346722777.png (344KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1474346722777.png
344KB, 500x548px
>>135147023
>white soccer mom cunt
>felt physically sick over getting a few questions by border patrol
is this a fucking joke?
>>
>>135147023
>9/11 + 16 years-2 months
>being a cunt at any US border
They should have raped her
>>
>>135147959

We have enough Muslims here, so fuck off.
>>
>>135153152

>Civic duty
Not a lawful duty

>What kind of
Checkpoints anywhere other than at the border itself have no right to exist.
>>
>>135153084
They're still not effective. And they are also a violation of the 4th amendment.
>>
>>135147023
Well hopefully she got arrested
>>
>>135153285
So you're just going to roll over and take it? Pussy.
>>
>>135147023
>after she refused to say if she was a US citizen
They did their job.
>>
>>135147023
This bitch is retarded, this must be her first time ever crossing back into the US from Mexico. They have always asked you this, it is not you being oppressed, it's them just doing the same apathetic shit they've been doing for literally decades.
>>
>>135148790
Am i BeInG DeTaIneD?!?
>>
>>135152200

>tfw 1/3
>>
File: 1485349367421.png (51KB, 411x463px) Image search: [Google]
1485349367421.png
51KB, 411x463px
>only people who look like my gardener should be questioned!
>look at me blonde hair! i'm obviously a citizen of the US!

Is this real? Try this shit at the Canadian border and see what happens.
>>
>>135153618
She was in the United States, faggot. They have INTERIOR checkpoints where everybody has to stop.
>>
This cunt was fine with them under Obama though right? What a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>135150422
It's that easy for you because your white
.everytime i cross the border its 21 questions . What school did I go to ? My job ? How many siblings ? Where I live ?
T.chi
>>
>>135153582
Take what? I'm not the one complaining about the border zone. Sure it's fucked up, by I don't live by it. If she's that sad about it she should do something about it. I've lobbied my whole life to be able to own a rocket launcher, but my state reps think I'm crazy.
>>
>>135153618

No, she was in New Mexico going back to California. We have interior checkpoints.

>what's not being mentioned is that California runs their own special snowflake checkpoint system too, and being a CA resident she should know about these so I don't see what her fucking problem is.

I travel to Arizona some and hit these every once in a while. Hi, how are ya, show 'em my Driver's License or Passport Card depending on which one i can get out first. Have a nice day sir, etc

But women want to make everything difficult because muh vagina
>>
>>135153879
Let the government violate the Constitution. Aren't you going to push back? Make it uncomfortable for the enforcers to enforce unconstitutional laws.
>>
>>135152200
>all of my state
fuck
>>
>>135153749
So what? Same shit has been going on forever in border states. I'm guessing she was on a highway that runs down to the border.
>>
>>135153367
>is this a fucking joke?
Good question. Is the average denizen of Cali a walking joke?
>>
>>135148143
YOUR BORDERS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN

AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>135153285
don't worry anon. I know a guy. pm me.
>>
>>135153480

>Civic duty
>Not a lawful duty
Do you really need to have a law explicitly state not to sabotage the lives of other people around you? How self absorbed and egocentric are you?

>Checkpoints anywhere other than at the border itself have no right to exist.
If illegals are passing through the border, if people continue to make arms deals and coke trafficking easier by not registering as a citizen and shitting on everyone else, then you SHOULD have more checkpoints beyond the border or have a much stronger border. Don't have a wall to vet which humans can get into your nation? You need checkpoints for safety. Citizens will travel by unimpeded while illegals and potential foreign threats have to pass through armed personnel before they can physically harm your family.

How is any of this hard to understand? If there is a lack of safety in a country, you need safety measures.
>>
>>135153738
Blonde American women go across the US border and back all the time as drug mules precisely because no one thinks they're gonna be checked. The cartels make special use of them. They call them dixie cups cus they're easily discarded if they get caught.
>>
>>135154091
You're exposing your stupidity. She was 35 miles away from the border, faggot. Read the fucking OP. I've been through the things further north of the border than that. INTERIOR checkpoints.
>>
>>135153868

Take the hint that you need to go back.
>>
Haha, what a crybaby. I got treated like shit at the Canadian border because I very stupidly got myself a DWAI at the time 8 years prior. I had no idea they were going to not even let me In Canada because of it. They made me pull into this separate parking lot, and ripped my vehicle apart. They yelled at me a bunch even though I was being respectful and agreeable to everything they asked at the start of it all. Then took me into this waiting area, and proceeded to yell at me more, and scold and publicly humiliate me for getting that DWAI 8 years ago. Then I started to get a bit angry. Eventually I asked
>so you're not allowing me entry into the country?
No.
>then why in the hell am I standing here, listening to you talk?!
Calm down sir
>No, I'm not going to calm down. You're not letting me in, fine. Stop detaining me and let me go back to the US. I no longer have any desire to enter your country.
Then I just kept repeating myself until they let me back over the bridge. On my way back I told the American border patrol about it, they thought it was hilarious. I asked if the US allowed people who've got a DWAI or something like it in their past over, and they said
>we don't care about that sort of stuff.
The Canadians also told me that I could write an apology letter to them and they would consider letting me over, or I just had to wait 10 years from the date of the violation. I'm over it, I kinda wanted to see some stuff in Canada, but not anymore, there is plenty to do i the US.
>>
>>135154029
The only people bitching about the zone are libs who love illegals. I've drove through them before, they are inconvenient. But they've been around since Eisenhower. Nobody cared before.
>>
>>135147023
Cash or credit?
>I FEEL SICK!
Uh, paper or plastic?
>REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>135147023
>many wondering if she was within her rights or had an obligation to comply
Of course she had a right to remain silent. But since she chose that option she shouldn't complain.
That's like turning on your chainsaw, putting your hand on the blade and then saying it's Trump's fault you lost your fingers. Play stupid games win stupid prices.
>>
>>135154255
35 miles is less than a half hour drive. I'm not even sure what your point is.
>>
>>135153299
I'm sorry sir I'm still writing a report on the other 29,999,999 illegals in the U.S.
>>
>>135154217

I don't want to know how spic cartels dispose of blonde white women when they are no longer necessary.

Something tells me its not just a bullet to the head.
>>
>>135151944

Almost makes me wish our cops were as gun happy as they're made out to be
>>
>>135154367
Fuck you, you dumb nigger. I want illegals gone, and I hate those things. Why? Because I like the 4th Amendment. I'm not a pussy like you who thinks that it is somebody else's job to keep me safe.
>>
>>135154418
That she was already in the US and was stopped, which is considered a seizure under the 4th Amendment. They block off entire roads and make every single person stop. Last one I was through was on I-25, and before that was just out of Alamogordo. And they don't really catch that many illegals compared to patrolling the border.
>>
>>135154531
By discarded I meant they just let them rot in jail and break off all connections and find another one. It's not like the woman can testify that the cartels handed her the coke or the money. The handlers she meets up with never use their real names or tell her who they're working for.
>>
>>135154763
>they don't really catch that many illegals compared to patrolling the border
and the ones who get through the cracks?
>>
>>135154814

That's if the bitch is caught by the po-pos and keeps her mouth shut. If she testifies or gets caught jewing the cartel, the crime statistics say her death won't be very fast or pleasant.
>>
>>135154557
They cannot illegally search your vehicle. You stop and say "yes" and go on your way. I'll pick my battles, and that ain't one.
>>
>>135147023
>has issue with proving citizenship in order to enter the country
How retarded can you get. Has she ever traveled outside of the us before? I'd like to pull that shit when I travel to Europe. Your asking me to show my passport?!? You make me feel sick
>>
>>135154853
>OMG! IT'S NOT PERFECT! LETS IGNORE THE CONSTITUTION!
Fuck off. You want to fix things? Lobby for an end to the welfare state. Lobby for an end to birthright citizenship for the children of illegals. They come up here because we give them incentive to. Until we take that incentive away, they're going to try to come up here. Ignoring the supreme law of the land is not a good solution.
>>
>>135154353
>asked if the US allowed people who've got a >DWAI or something like it in their past over, and they said
>we don't care about that sort of stuff
kek, I told the US guys on my way into MN once that I had an improper firearms storage charge from 10years back. Their response was pretty much 'what the hell is that? have a good trip'.
>>
>>135150672
The law says they have to be within 100 miles of a border.
>>
>>135154268
n-no I like it here.
>>
>>135147023

What a bunch a fucking bullshit. I have driven through the exact checkpoint with my brown Thai wife about six months after she entered the US. My concern was the border patrol running the dogs around the car.

They did ask questions and so what, I answered.

Who lets this cunt teach their kids not to obey the law?
>>
>>135154125

Alright, listen here because I don't think you're understanding the problem here. This is about is and must, not ought. The government of this country has a document that details how that government must be run. This is not a guideline that can be sidestepped where it is convenient, but a mandatory requirement, because the only reason a any action taken by said government can be given authority is because that document permits it. If we truly need something that the Constitution does not permit, we have an amendment process to change it to fit that need.

Thus far, no part of the Constitution nor it's amendments have permitted Americans to be stopped and detained within the US borders for any reason other than suspicion of a crime.

You want to talk about civic duty? Try making sure the government follows its own laws to a T.
>>
>>135153738
>>135153583
Exactly
Stupid gringo bitch should never have come
>>
>>135154763
this is not a 4th amendment issue, it's a virtue signaling dumb cunt issue.
>>
>>135155660
This
>>
>>135155022
The cartels are very organized. Honestly it's one of the things we should give the spics credit for, they might be a brown mestizo dwarf race that contributes nothing but the way they run their black market is nothing short of genius. If they decided the woman was a threat she would probably be found in a burning car somewhere on the outskirts of El Paso so it looks like a regular vehicle malfunction or a car crash. They save the barrel bodies and dismemberments for members of their own organization.

>Captcha: Calle Juarez
>>
>>135147023
This sounds like a border patrol man or woman just using their power to incite some drama, maybe they should have better psychological evaluations before hiring them.

A good officer of any government or agency does their job without causing unnecessary drama or anger where it is not needed.
>>
>>135154557
4th amendment protections are severely limited at border crossings. Its been the law for quite some time
>>
>>135147023
>>
>>135155530
The authority for this is based on the Immigration and Nationality Act 287(a)(3) and copied in 8 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 287 (a)(3), which states that Immigration Officers, without a warrant, may "within a reasonable distance from any external boundary of the United States...board and search for aliens in any vessel within the territorial waters of the United States and any railcar, aircraft, conveyance, or vehicle. 8 CFR 287 (a)(1) defines reasonable distance as 100 air miles from the border.

Two key court decisions affirm the authority of the Border patrol to operate checkpoints and to question occupants of vehicles about their citizenship, request document proof of immigration status, and make quick observations of what is in plain view in the interior of the vehicle.

In US v. Martinez Fuerte (1976) the U.S. Supreme Court balanced the governmental interest in stopping illegal immigration against the Fourth Amendment's protections against unreasonable search and seizure, finding that only minimal intrusion existed to motorists at reasonably located check points, even in the absence of reasonable or individualized suspicion.

In US V. Gordo_Marin, the U.S. Supreme Court also found no substantive difference between a permanent or temporary checkpoint.
>>
>>135155880
Border Patrol checkpoint case law has provided the basis for numerous other checkpoints beneficial to the public, such as DUI checkpoints, driver's license/proof of registration checkpoints, etc.

Border Patrol checkpoints do not give Border Patrol Agents carte blanche to automatically search persons and their vehicles, other then in the manner described above. In order to conduct a legal search under the Fourth Amendment, the agents must develop particularly probable cause to conduct a lawful search. Probable cause can be developed from agent observations, records checks, non-intrusive canine sniffs and other established means. Motorist's may consent to a search, but are not required to do so.
>>
>>135155530

You got BTFO'd by the legal answer cuck.

The federal government doesn't have an obligation to protect the border? Pleeeze.
>>
>>135147023
another example of our education system filled with communists and traitors.tenure must be removed, these people get too cushy and attached to the government teat, they feel everyone can be supported like this.
>>
>>135155530

The Constitution and the amendments only apply to US citizens, which is exactly why the ONLY reason that you can be stopped in this scenario is to make sure you are one. That's why they ask for your documents and then send you on your merry way.

The US Constitution only protects you if you are a citizen of the US, which is why they must ask you for ID.
>>
>>135155902
>>135155902
>>135155902
>>135155902

Oh no - you are making legal arguments to liberal idiots. How dare you...
>>
I think I know what check point she is referring too.

She is starting shit and get her dumb reward.

>Slowdown towards check point
>Roll down window
>Stop where agent is standing
>”U.S. citizen?”
>Say what you are in my case yes
>"Okay, have a safe drive”
>Proceed to haul ass back to 10 above the speed limit.
>>
>>135147023
lolwut? Sure the whole exchange is usually uncomfortable, but just answer honestly and it will all be over in a few seconds.
>>
>>135156125
This.
>>
>>135156149

Yeah but the only problem in California is that they fucked up the legal ID - drivers' license but allowing illegals to drive in the state.
>>
>>135156297
The only people arguing against this are libertarian faggots who like stopping, making a scene and holding up traffic.
>>
>>135156492

That cunt ain't no Libertarian - total Bernie supporter which is the opposite of Liberty.
>>
>>135156492
I'm libertarian myself but this shit is cuck worthy to start. Not all of us are fucking retarded autist who ree every moment they get.
>>
>>135156149
>US constitution only protects you if you are a citizen
100% wrong
>>
File: 1499441660595.jpg (13KB, 301x393px) Image search: [Google]
1499441660595.jpg
13KB, 301x393px
>>135156666
Nice digits. I was specifically talking about the LARPing faggots in this thread. She is a burnout cunt though too.
>>
>>135156789
Fair enough. I would align mainly libertarian too but you know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>135147023
>Parmely
What kind of name is that? Hardly hwhite tier.
>>
File: 1499997082350.jpg (56KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
1499997082350.jpg
56KB, 600x663px
>>135154029
Unconstitutional? Use that at the next checkpoint and tell them you refuse to show identification. It's as simple as show them your ID and answer their questions and drive off. Why be a dumb cunt about it. I doubt they enjoy doing it in the first place.
>>
>>135151043
That would be great if they were actually looking for illegals. What they're really looking for are drug runners but that kind of checkpoint is illegal so they disguise these stops as "security" checkpoints. It's one big fucking scam like everything else the government does.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (23KB, 415x389px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
23KB, 415x389px
>>135150130
my god this woman is such a insufferable liberal twat.

fuck send this woman a rope to kill herself with.
>>
>>135156850

In this case? Yes. Illegal immigrants are protected by the Fifth and Sixth amendments which do not apply here.

Immigration policies are a case of administrative law, not criminal law. The penalty is deportation, not jail.
"Because immigration is considered a matter of national security and foreign policy, the Supreme Court has long held that immigration law is largely immune from judicial review. Congress can make rules for immigrants that would be unacceptable if applied to citizens."
>>
>>135148306
>She needs her head examined
You spelled "publicly executed" wrong.
>>
>>135148143
t. Cuck
>>
>>135148306
not at the border
way to pay attention
>>
>>135150130
>"no I get it, you're just doing your job, that's what the brown shirts said in Germany"
>>
Why in the hell would she take her kids to Mexico? Was she trying to trade them for drugs??
>>
File: legal authority of border patrol.jpg (111KB, 1293x717px) Image search: [Google]
legal authority of border patrol.jpg
111KB, 1293x717px
>>135150130
>be border patrol agent
>get accosted by retarded sovereign citizens so often you can hand out laminated pamphlets to educate simpletons
>they refuse to read it because it's not in spanish

You can see how smug he is when he holds it up to her.
>>
>>135158412
In the southwest a lot of the border stops are on major roads, seeing how the border proper is just sand.
>>
>>135147023
Every fucking libshit nowadays thinks he's the next MLK.
>>
>>135158786

Probably not taking kids to Mexico. I believe this checkpoint is on the 25 towards El Paso (which should be quarantined off because of the drug war in Juarez)...
>>
>>135147023
Looking at that abomination makes me physically ill.
>>
>>135147023
>>135147023
>in a sportsbar at night
>go to counter to order
>asked by bartender if over the age of 21 and to provide ID
"omg I have kids! you're so sweet"

>goes to New Mexico
>asked by border control agents if a legal resident
Patriarchy! Shaking! Literally can't even!
>>
File: Answer to most personal problems.png (928KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Answer to most personal problems.png
928KB, 1632x1224px
>>135147023
Act tough
Get roughed
>>
>>135147023

>get pulled over while driving
>can I see your driving license, please
>you make me feel sick, you bigot
>>
Oh look, another liberal white woman decides to virtue signal while she has her kids with her. Probably a single mom. Mother of the year.
>>
>>135147023
>>135147589
>>135147746
(((They))) have so many unwitting advocates, it's disturbing. A teacher. Mind-numbingly subservient to the policies of a misguided educative institution that controls the minds and hearts of all our youth.

Cultural Marxism is real.
>>
>>135147023
>California
>female
>teacher
Burn it with fire
>>
>>135147023
They should take her money and give it to non citizen latinos.
>>
File: Ted_Stevens_Internet_Tubes.jpg (13KB, 220x251px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Stevens_Internet_Tubes.jpg
13KB, 220x251px
>>135148143
>t. bootlicker
Law Abiding Citizen. We are a nation of laws, and sometimes those laws need to be enforced.
>>
>>135161160

Worse than that - no husband on vacation? Means single mother.

Bet she is on POF, OKCupid and Tinder.

You would not believe the amount of single 40ish women teachers (mostly jews) on those sites. It is like 90% of the teachers are divorced.

Maybe it is something about being a teacher (in California)?

Female friends call teachers "petty tyrants" and don't want to have any interaction with them.
>>
>>135152040
>4th amendment violation
Yea good luck with that
>>
>>135148291
I always hate the ones on 8 going west. I get why they have them, but when I can't go shooting unless I drive all the way out to Ocotillo, I always get shit from BP about having firearms. I've had good interactions with them before, like when they jumped our car because we were dipshits and left the lights on, but the checkpoints are well known and don't really do shit. They'd be more effective conducting sweeps from Imperial Beach down to Mexicali and back. The Coyotes don't use the roads, they don't use the freeways, they try to stay out of sight and on the DL. Start there
>>
>>135153480
>not a lawful duty
Providing identification to police when they ask for it is a lawful duty. Even your biggest communist fantasy would include indentification checkpoints.
>>
>YOU CANT FORCE MEXICANS TO SHOW ID, THATS RACIST. YOURE TARGETTING BROWN PEOPLE
>ok we'll check out this random white woman
>FUCKING SEXIST AND OPRESSIVE REEEEEEE
>>
File: arino-bored-282x300.jpg (19KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
arino-bored-282x300.jpg
19KB, 282x300px
>The middle school teacher says she did it after hearing her Latino friends talk about their experiences at checkpoints
>"It made me feel sick to get asked, knowing what my friends have been through..."

Wait. So she, as a white woman, got the exact same treatment as her Latino friends, thus proving that there is no racial profiling involved in citizenship checks at all, and that somehow upset her?
>>
>>135148022
keep smooching boots faggot. We have rights for a reason. Stop thinking the government is our friend just because we aren't niggers or spics.
>>
>>135150204
No, I'm being stopped and forced to answer questions.
Comical that a britbong wouldn't get this, typical cuck boy
>>
The stupid cunt just proved border patrol isn't racist.
BTFOed herself and her retard narritives
>>
>>135162506
>No, I'm being stopped and forced to answer questions.
...and? You think it's your right not to speak to LE?
>>
>>135153618
She wasn't at the border. Watch the video for fucks sake, she was well into the US at this point
>>
File: 1453258818056.jpg (49KB, 423x389px) Image search: [Google]
1453258818056.jpg
49KB, 423x389px
>>135147023
Border patrols jurisdiction is anywhere within 100 miles of the border, all she had to do was show them her verified driver's license issued by the state and she would have been cleared to go

Why she refused is beyond me?
>>
>>135158440
made me cringe so hard. Why are people so retarded
>>
>>135150130
Jesus. Insufferable.
>>
Imagine being her husband...

Also the agents last name is Hernandez lmao
>>
>>135152200
I was pretty surprised by that, actually. I was on holiday visiting family first in Florida, then all over the Southern states and we were controlled twice in three weeks. There were no problems, though. Each time the cop/border patrol asked if everyone in the car was an American citizen, my cousin answered that no, that I was a French citizen on holiday, I smiled and said hello, the guy asked if I had an ID, I handed him over my passport and French ID, he checked everything was in order, handed both back to me, told everyone that everything was in order, and sent us on our way. One even tried to speak a bit of French and wished me a nice stay. Both times it lasted maybe 5 minutes.

I guess it makes senses, considering how many illegals you get, but still.
>>
>>135147023
She looks like hell.
It's always the ugly ones or freaks or people with some kinda of blaring issue that have problems.
>>
>>135154353
yeah ive heard of them doing some weird stuff with yankees but others whove had no problems, maybe you just got unlucky and ended up with a power tripping bunch of faggots
>>
File: 1425919822074.gif (34KB, 630x555px) Image search: [Google]
1425919822074.gif
34KB, 630x555px
>>135147023
>>
>>135147023
Just say yes, only the driver has to show ID , and you're on your way
>>
>>135152040
The checkpoints have more to do with looking for drugs
>>
>be white woman coming back to US after vacation
>stupid border patrol agents ask me if i'm a US citizen
>decide to exercise my right to white privilege and lord my whiteness over them
>take this to the media due to inability to let it go caused by mental illness

the rest of the world...oh, look, border patrol doesn't just target brown people.
>>
>>135147023
She was great in "Billy Jack".
>>
>>135153046
>>>/r/summerleddit
>>
>>135164503
Well you handled yourself like a human and didn't sperg out. That's how most people behave when these things happen.
>>
Whites
>>
>>135147023
>old roastie whore can't believe there are laws and that they apply to her
>>
>>135150130
BUT MY VAGINA
>>
>>135150130
why can't the police just headshot people that refuse to answer such questions?
>>
>>135167297
We're not there yet, but if enough people begin to resist like this, it could go that way.
Control must be maintained.
>>
>>135167297
You still not in the verge of another commie war like here in the philippines.

Just last week, duterte said he will stop talking to commies and start treating them as terrorist again as they have ambushed alot of police since last week. LIterally said he's gonna bomb their mountain camps and arrest commie dissidents soon.
>>
>>135148291

>20 minutes

yeah,, nah. that shit backs up all the way to oceanside.

>>135148291

i used to go shooting all the time out in BLM land and would run into BP checking if we were up to no good. they were all cool as fuck.
>>
>>135162243
This is just what I was thinking.

Can we classify liberalism as a mental illness now?
>>
>>135147023
>The video has many wondering if she was within her rights or had an obligation to comply
She as all rights not to comply. But they have the right to hold her for doing so. I mean what the fuck. Her friends went through it and she thought it was some racist thing. Then she goes through the exact same thing and cries racism. WHAT?
>>
File: 1487667244863.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487667244863.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>135148143
Gas yourself nigger
>>
>>135147023
>DON'T RACIALLY PROFILE BROWN PEOPLE AS ILLEGALS
>DON'T STOP ME IF I'M WHITE SHITLORD
>>
>>135147023
>AM I BEING DETAINED?
Kek liberals now on par with sovereign citizens.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 186x270px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 186x270px
>>135147023
Give this cunt a muslim. He will teach her some manners. After getting train ran for weeks by a monkey, she will go back to the border patrol officer and suck his dick for his work.
>>
File: Being_White.jpg (62KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
Being_White.jpg
62KB, 400x538px
>>135151419
>>Oh wait, actually, I just smiled and handed the lady(who was just doing her job) my ID and left the store.

Your whiteness shows itself.
>>
File: trump laugh.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trump laugh.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>135147959
>>135153465
>>
>>135165113
That's not true
>>
>>135152200
That's way more than 100 miles from the border
>>
File: 1500447039606.png (384KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500447039606.png
384KB, 512x512px
>>135148291
>>135161875
>>135168577

MFW I saw border patrol arrest a spic right by the north Pendleton gate
>>
>>135170768
Really? By how much?
>>
>>135154853
They get through the crack because they don't have enough border patrol on the border, which they could have if they didn't run these rights violating checkpoints so far from the border.
>>
>>135148143
>I AM THE ADMIRAL OF THIS TRAVELLING LAND SHIP. YOU CANNOT DETAIN ME.
>>
>>135156850
There are only certain clauses that apply to everyone. In general however he was right in that most rights only apply to us citizens.
>>
>>135171685

>border patrol arrest a spic right by the north Pendleton gate

doing gods work.
>>
>>135147023

Daily reminder that Libertarians are the ones that started this practice.
>>
>>135157633
>violating the rights of drug runners
Oh noes
>>
>>135148143
Are you one of those sovereign citizen libertarian autists?
>>
>>135148143

>leftists vote for more and more government power
>leftists get literally sick when this power lays its nutsack across their forehead

You retards wanted this, we tried to tell you that you didn't, but then you said you were on the right side of history and then called us all bigots.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.