[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're never going to wake up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: the_hills_are_alive.jpg (90KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
the_hills_are_alive.jpg
90KB, 500x379px
Normalfucks are never going to wake up. It doesn't matter if you had 100% conclusive empirical proof that:
>9/11 was an inside job and controlled demolition
>Hillary ordered Seth Rich killed
>Pizzagate is real and all of Hollywood are its customers
>The moon landing was faked
>80% of the central comittee of the First Soviet Government were jews
>You had receipts and telegrams showing Rothschilds financed the Bolshevik coup
>Kennedy was killed by the CIA in partnership with Mossad
>Ayyliums live under Groom Lake
It doesn't matter, because the normalfucks are not going to believe it. Theyre gonna believe Trump works for Putin and Sadam did 9/11. Do you realize why? Because they can't afford to believe anything else; they can't handle the psychological strain of the world being that dangerous and full of evil. Most of them would simply shut off or shut down if they had to accept those kinds of things. No matter what proof you show them, most of them are going to believe whatever the fuck makes them feel good, and nothing else. So play your time and effort accordingly. Think outside the box.
>>
I was gonna agree but we did go to the Moon.
>>
>>135142183
you a flat earther?
>>
>>135142183
Most people have no soul. They just follow what they're supposed to do. Right now, what they're supposed to do is leftism, gay, trans, Islamophilla.

We don't have to convince of them anything. We have to get power and make what they're supposed to do become deport Hispanics and kill Muslims. They'll do that too.
>>
>>135142183
>The moon landing was faked
+/- Possibly, but it could be real
>>Ayyliums live under Groom Lake
What's this?
Absolutely no surprise with everything else.
>>
>>135142183
I'm not gonna agree with all of those but some have merit.
>>
File: grandpa.gif (511KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
grandpa.gif
511KB, 600x664px
>>135142500
>>135142745
>>135143154
>dont agree with all of those
I don't either, I was listing them all for rhetorical effect.
>>
>>135142183
They believe that Hitler did the Holocaust. Bush did 9/11? Small potatoes.
>>
File: lemmings.png (2MB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
lemmings.png
2MB, 1468x7317px
>>135142183
sadly true
>>
>>135145476
good point
>>
File: tv5.jpg (52KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
tv5.jpg
52KB, 600x403px
Sorry, but you can't compete with this.
>>
You are correct (though some of those are BS)

However, people CAN face reality if there is no other choice. When that happens, there is a massive preference cascade and everybody's perception of reality changes almost instantaneously.
>>
>>135146489
>However, people CAN
Don't count on the majority, the majority can't.
>>
>>135145650
I get the message of these but really don't know what else to do but continue working and avoid bullshit media.
>>
>>135142183
>Normalfucks are never going to wake up. It doesn't matter if you had 100% conclusive empirical proof that.
You do realize the 3% faggots have been screaming about this for years now, right?
You don't need normal fags to stand up,
you need 3% of the population to be angry enough to do something.
10.5 million. That would change everything and We all know that there are more than 10 million hardcore right wingers.
You just have to align them on a common path.
>>
>>135142183
What's even worse, as time goes by people will forget the truth. In 100 years there won't be anyone around that will deny 9/11 was a false flag attack. Imagine how twisted the rest of history is.
>>
>>135147372
Maybe the ratio is changing .
>>
>>135148288
Meant deny the official narrative...
>>
>>135147862
True.
>>
File: UIU42WERTYHUJKJUYTRTJKM,.png (521KB, 2906x1610px) Image search: [Google]
UIU42WERTYHUJKJUYTRTJKM,.png
521KB, 2906x1610px
I've been saying this for ages. People have always been dumb, it's just that now (thanks to media and consumerism) it's even worse.

The only way to fix anything would be

1) Fixing yourselves, get to know people, get to know members of military, and later form a coup
or
2) Improve yourselves, get some prepping skills, get some land, and watch the world burn. Have a harem of women to breed fuck loads of kids with.

You could try
3) And do the same shit as one, and do it ''democratically''. But that's just playing the globalist game at this point. People will never revolt and ''stand up'' democratically when they have comfy lives already.
>>
File: carlton.gif (1MB, 432x308px) Image search: [Google]
carlton.gif
1MB, 432x308px
>>135142183

AWAN ARRESTED...... AWAN USING BILL / HILLARY CLINTON LAWYERS

DEBBIE WASSERMAN SCHULTZ FAMILY MEMBER STEVEN WASSERMAN IS THE OVERSEEING ATTORNEY

DWS ALSO CALLED THE POLICE AND TOLD THEM TO GIVE BACK THEIR LAPTOPS OR THEIR WOULD BE " CONSEQUENCES "

COMEY-MCCABE EXPOSED, COMEY WIFE RECEIVED $700K FROM HILLARY CLINTON FOR NOT PROSECUTING EMAIL SERVERS / TREASON

NO ONE IS COVERING THIS IN THE MEDIA
>>
>>135149300
Sweden let the Russians get away with all of their state secrets too
>>135143168
everything we've sold them, the info on it is all in the hands of the russians now
sure is a nice day for all of these happenings
>>
File: DeadJews.jpg (46KB, 399x288px) Image search: [Google]
DeadJews.jpg
46KB, 399x288px
>>135142183
You know as they say; "Ignorance is a bliss" and so normie fuckos WILL ignore the ugly horrifying truths about our world today, ALL in the name of 'I want a good life for myself (((and my family))) and so Imma just let someone else worry about those horrible things' mentality which in turn just sends the 'ball' further down the road for the next 'descendant' of the first normie fucko to kick along until that 1 out of a million 'individual' picks this fucker up and hurl that shit outta here.
But 1 out of a million is never EVER gonna do shit... at least not until some sort of organizing takes place and do what 'em 100 Romans did back in the ancient times when Rome was besieged by some Persian(??) king and his army.
God help us all when we do reach that point.
>>
>>135142183 you are pretty good and retards fat pig hairy blob american anglos on this place are missing the context so bad right now
>>
>>135142183
>Ayyliums live under Groom Lake

the only true conspiracy in that list

ayyyyyyyyy
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.