[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just brought back a 20 year old white chick to my downtown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: gkvD7flD_pU.jpg (82KB, 604x596px) Image search: [Google]
gkvD7flD_pU.jpg
82KB, 604x596px
I just brought back a 20 year old white chick to my downtown toronto condo as a 24 year old Arabian software developer.

We're not just taking your women. That was the easy part. We're taking your real estate, and your jobs.

Should have taught your sisters proper morals and not suck a stranger's dick from dirty clubs on Wednesdays. When I'm 30 I'm going to marry a young virgin Arab from my country and show her a good life here in the west, and have more children than you will with your used up honey.
>>
File: philippe-servaty[1].jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
philippe-servaty[1].jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.[2][3][5][6]
>>
>>135141469
This has nothing to do with politics, which shows that you get your sense of humor strictly from other people and /r9k/tier stories you have seen here in the last month. You're not even ok at this so KYS you acne ridden fuck.
>>
File: 1489502917830.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1489502917830.gif
151KB, 128x128px
Enjoy your child support payments and false domestic or sexual violence charges following you the rest of your life.

Good luck getting back into Canada after you're deported with a rape conviction!

> Comes to a board that largely eschews women to brag about putting his life in the hands of women
>>
>>135141469

Stupid sandniggers.

You're not taking anything. You're mixing and diluting your sandnigger genes forever.
>>
>>135141469
You're just a big fat pussy faggot
>>
>>135142015
Maybe if Negroids like you could read...
>>
>>135141469
>Arabian

i don't think so m8
>>
File: cousin.jpg (68KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
cousin.jpg
68KB, 640x791px
>>135141469
cool blog shill, don't forget to marry your sister
sage these slide threads
>>
>>135141714
Moroccans are thots, this come from their European Berber genes.
>>135142091
Arabian triggers pol more than Iraqi does.
>>
>>135141714
wtf i love belgium know
>>
>>135141469

>purposely living in Toronto
>>
>>135141714
So so based
>>
>>135142453
He is a sandnigger, that is their home.
>>
>>135141469

When you're 30 the shitstain dirthole you're from and your mud people will be ash
>>
File: 1498081746960.png (866KB, 760x864px) Image search: [Google]
1498081746960.png
866KB, 760x864px
>>
>US Flag
>Toronto
You have to be an inbred muslim
>>
>>135143054
>Toronto and Michigan have high Arab populations
Is it bad that I read US Flag as Confederate Flag first?
>>
>>135141469
Here in France the biggest whores are the arab girls.

sage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.