[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you thinking about alliance of Turkey-Russia? Turkish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What do you thinking about alliance of Turkey-Russia?

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that Russia and Turkey have signed documents of S-400 air defense supplies, Turkish TV channel Haber7 reports.
>>
Fuck turkey.

You just don't know what to expect from them
They could do something nasty to the EU at any moment and we wouldn't be able to do anything back
>>
>>135141907
>You just don't know what to expect from them
This
>>
>>135140958
Isn't the whole point of Russia to remove kebab from Constantinople and form the third Rome?
>>
>>135140958
that is what usa gets for supplying kurds with weaponary. it is balance of politics.
>>
>>135140958
I feel only those with clearances and broad vision are in any position to comment on int. diplimomacy. That said, turkey was one of the states we secretly undermined in arab spring bullshit. They pissed now. Remember earlier this month they "leaked" the locations of all US military facilities in Turkey?
>>
Putin should overthrow Erdogan and make Shoigu the Generalissmo of Turkey.
>>
File: DArc3IRWAAEvTec.jpg (120KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DArc3IRWAAEvTec.jpg
120KB, 768x1024px
>>135140958
Fuck Turkey and Fuck Russia

Our support now goes with Greece and soon we will take Constantinopole back
>>
>>135140958
so Putin by teamimg up with Gollum means no Reconquest of Constsntinople and selling the Balkans to Turks, and Betraying serbs and Greeks?

wow, thats nice, i guess all Russians who died to take back Constantinople would be so happy if they were alive to see this Shit.... NOT!
>>
>>135145567
greeks are like christian turks, same coin just the other side, both degenerate.
>>
>>135140958
It shouldnt happen.
>>
>>135147586
Do you even have any proof about that?
>>
>>135148124
Why?
>>
>>135147280
Putin is Turkic as are many other Russians such as his pawn Medvedev.

Look at Putin's eyes. As he ages, his Asian genetics become more obvious.

Russians are the offspring of Mongol-Turkic armies.
>>
>>135140958
america, russia or what the fuck ever. it doesn't matter since they both have central banks owned by (((you know who))) it's all show for normies
>>
Lol, allying yourself with Russia, dumb fucking roaches. Every nation that called Russia friend ended up worse off for it. Maybe this will finally lead to the complete disintegration and dissolution of turkey and the carving up of Asia minor.
>>
>>135148379
>Putin
>Turkic

are you implying that of all People PUTIN, is a Roach? (like all Turks are) but he is a Christian, and what the living Shitassfuck happened to all Russians who screamed for Turkish Blood and wanting Constantinople reconquered and Russia to be Third Rome? by teaming up with Turks, Russia gives up Third Rome, gives up Constantinople to Turks forever, and gives up its supposedly Greatest Ally serbia! (i always thought of Russians that they think of Russia and serbia as being like America and shitsrael, i.e "MUH GREATEST ALLY!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!1111!1!!1) what, no more Remove Kebab? no more Third Rome? and instead you will let Gollum get his Neo-Ottoman halucinations become real? for what reasons???? Turkey is one of Russias biggest Enemies!
>>
>>135148225
600 years of ottoman rape.
>>
Turks are disgusting animals and Russians are so backed up against the wall geopolitical that they have no choice but to put up with their bullshit anyway.

>be 2 years ago
>Turkey pushing to join EU
>shoots down Russian jet
>Russia tells Turkey to go fuck itself
>Suddenly Turkey not into EU anymore because requirements too difficult
>literally CRAWLS back to Russia
>Russia says "oh you! okay haha xD"
>Turkey starts being mean to EU
>Russia continues business with Turkey

Both sides are JUST tier. Its a race to see who can use who more.
>>
>>135150312
Turks today technically arent even turks. "real" turks live in central asia.
>>
https://twitter.com/gulnuray/status/889766169451876357
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.