[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Western women willingly submitting to Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: hijabwest.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hijabwest.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Girl in picture is Scandinavian, with a muslim Boyfriend and looking to marry. And she wears hijab now?
Why do they submit to such backwards ideologies?
>>
>>135136946
they want strong males to dominate them, whether they conscious about it or not
>>
>>135137061
sort of, but it's more about something to do and something to give them more attention. why do women dye their hair electric pink? to gain attention. it's not some great mystery
>>
>>135136946
It allows them to go back to 'how it was' without admitting they made a mistake.
Just hoping Mohammad doesn't find out about their past and honor kill them
>>
>>135136946
women are programmed to breed with an invading force, because in the past it offered them a sure way of having kids.
>>
File: 1499585135320.jpg (61KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1499585135320.jpg
61KB, 500x406px
>>135136946
It is now trendy and gives her atention.
>>
>>135136946
because islam is trending , and women do whatever media and instagram twitter youtube tells them to do , they are that dumb.

my mom on the other hand said how she saw a guy in the metro with a beard pink hair stockings and fake boobs , she said to me "he must be mentally ill"

it was my proudest mother to son talk moment of my entire life.

she is 61
>>
They're trying to find their long lost femininity that feminism have destroyed.
>>
>>135136946
Because they voted away men's ability to correct them when they behave poorly.

Women have zero social consequences for bad behavior.
>>
>>135136946
>muh white/western womyn
usually these threads are cancer, but OP actually has a point about the muslim thing.

As a white man living in a shitskin country, I can confirm to you that most white women don't convert to islam, and you know this.
The ones that do are the easily led attention whores, which have ALWAYS existed, even before the internet was a thing.
It will pass in time, and when it does lot's of people are going to be feeling very sad when the community that they feel so much compassion for turns on them like the apostates they will be.

It will be a happening of epic proportion, and we should wait patiently for it.

tl;dr the problem will correct itself in time with glorious results, just be patient anon
>>
File: 1383893838103.jpg (31KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1383893838103.jpg
31KB, 615x456px
she's getting her hair done and that's a towel
fuck you people are dumb
>>
>>135137458
Take care of your mom anon. The future might break her heart from sadness.
>>
>>135136946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0
>>
Because you are not in the street killing every towelhead on sight.
>>
>>135136946
Back when German forces occupied Denmark, there where girls sleeping around with the invading forces.
Their names where noted down and when we where finally liberated those cunt had there hair cut off and where thrown out of the cities they lived in, while being spat on.

I see nothing new happening here.
>>
>>135137434
This... women are children mentally, and what's the most important thing in school when you were growing up... that's right, how popular you are. Women are not capable of maturing past the days of the high school cafeteria.
>>
>>135136946
it's the future, if nothing changes.
>>
>>135136946
Do you even listen to Jordan Peterson? In a west without Christian values, Islam will undermine and usurp the culture.
>>
>>135136946
>All these western "men" in this thread coping
>>
>>135136946
Because the (((media))) paints it as fun and games and trendy and most women are ignorant, vapid and dumb as rocks.
>>
>>135136946
>rape was their best orgasm
>women are meant to be dominated and if you don't they say you're not a real man
>>
>>135138488
t. fat autistic virgin who sat alone all throughout highschool
>>
>>135136946
that pic aint a burkha, she getting her fucking hair dyed hene the tape round her fore head and the towel on her shoulder
>>
File: jordan.jpg (41KB, 876x630px) Image search: [Google]
jordan.jpg
41KB, 876x630px
>>135138856
>a country literally named after a shoe
>>
>>135136946
>Why are Western women willingly submitting to Islam?
For facebook likes.
>>
>>135137392
Not exactly like that. Loyal women were killed along with men, traitorous were leaving offspring. Evolution pulled quite a bad joke on us.
>>
>>135136946
They are attention whores. For now, white women with hijabs are still rare enough that it actually garners attention.
They'll quickly grow to hate it if we ever reach the point where it's not a voluntary decision anymore but all of them are forced to wear it.
>>
women like to be raped
women like to be choked during sex
women like to date assholes
women like Islam
>>
>>135138960
That's exactly what a woman would say.
>>
>>135137268
>It allows them to go back to 'how it was' without admitting they made a mistake.

Also for some of them I guess this is true. They figured out that all the "emancipation" they fought for is actually pretty shitty, but they did it so viciously that they can never back down on it.
The only way for them to revert it is to submit to Islam and pretend they do it out of tolerance rather than out of desire for more traditionalism. Basically handing over their life to someone else so they can pretend that all of i is out of their control.
>>
>>135137230

Attention. They feed off it. They're the main character in a sit-com drama about stuffing things in their cunts.
>>
>>135136946
Because it's designed to appeal to female psychology. Remember that Arabs have always been slavers, and when Nestorian Christianity proved above them, they submitted ("submission" in Arabic is "Islam") completely to this "natural" philosophy of never controlling your urges because you're only an animal and live to indulge yourself. Same as with any declining culture, really, except they think that the decline is their actual culture.

The idea, tied to their strategy of Taqqiyah, is that when one place has been stripped of worthwhile riches, they must start to act like this is a crisis out of their hands so that women will take pity and allow them in their enemies' walled cities, where they can rape their way into bigger numbers and eventually claim that place for Islam too. Women almost always fall for this when not raised properly, and ever since the Westerners decided to wipe us all out to appease their kikes, those naturally push ideologies conducive to being taken over by their great Arab masters, so do the math on how many have nowadays been raised properly.

The only way out is to kill shitskins, and I don't really care enough to do that anymore, as I don't see how we could build back the High Culture that was always known to be irreplaceable. Gott strafe England.
>>
>>135139180
Niggers are allowed to have phones in jail in bongistan? Fucking retards.
>>
>>135139327
So how do you feel about the fact that Germany has actually fuck all chances of staying German?
It's obvious the only way is to deport all but you cant so that or kill which definitely won't happen..

Like honestly I don't care about Germany because as Irish I support Poland due to many friends from there. What scares me is that if Germany becomes bad enough it might spread to Poland and even high security by Poland would lead to some problems over there regardless.
>>
>>135137230
>why do women dye their hair electric pink? to gain attention
It's sad to think that shit's been normalized now. What was once seen as strange is now commonplace. Even Boomers are doing it.
We really have fallen quite a ways since the turn of the century, haven't we?
>>
>>135136946
Women say they want equality, they pushed feminism into this society because of it. Truth is women do not know what they really want. They have bullied men socially into submission and they do not want submissive males, they never have and they never will. They have done this thinking it is what they want but now they have ruined the spirit of western men so when they see a muslim untouched by their bullshit influence, as their Religion too, the women see the masculinity that they really wanted, that is the masculinity they rejected from their own men.

They want someone to make decisions for them, to protect and provide, to lead them.
Now a part of them may actually want what they consider "equality" but that part is superficial, shallow and intellectual. This part of them does not express their true nature. Intuition wise they do not really want that, and truth is they are not equal because if they were then we would all be the same sex, and even then we still would not be equal.

You do not give women an inch or they will go a mile. You have to be clear that you are the boss and be clear where the lines are, just like you do with a child. Now you do not abuse them or keep them locked up in the house either, you just don't put up with any bullshit and never let women walk over you.
>>
>>135139180
so how do i get a qt jap gf friendo?
>>
>>135137392
>it offered them a sure way of having kids
more like it offered them a chance of survival
>>
>>135136946
They did the same thing with Christianity.
>>
>>135136946

Because women want to be dominated and white men and society arent doing it
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>135139742
German culture tends to win out over others during peacetime, so I'm not even worried. Should push come to shove, I'll for fuck's sake stop shaving and pray lying down instead of kneeling, not like it's a big deal; the funny thing is that Germans are technically sacred in Islam, so there's not even much of a risk for me. And until then history has not ever furnished one example of the lesser Whites actually getting what they fight for from their holy Jew owners, so I'm mostly only hedging bets as to which "Great Defender of Western Culture" will deliver the other ones unto the blade first this time. Most likely your precious Pollack stain as usual. In the mean I am in talks to make the popcorn that I need for this halal.
>>
>>135138120
It's kind of sad really. B8 successfully I guess
>>
>>135136946
>patriarchy
>backwards
>>
>>135136946
It's quite simple, OP.

Men form groups; women join groups.
>>
>>135136946
It is because they are fucking idiots and we have to stop these idiots from doing stupid things like this, Hans.
>>
>>135136946
I thought pol was redpilled, wtf.

Womens need to be submissed. If not they'll whoring around.
>>
>>135139305
>handing over their life to someone else so they can pretend that all of i is out of their control
Sounds like something a woman would do...
>>
>>135139742
The sad thing is that we cant afford to not care what happens in another European country.
What happens in one have always and will always effect the others.
And since Germany is so set on destroying itself, it will take the rest of us with them. (again)
>>
This video explains it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.