[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide As A Form Of Protest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 7463404-3x2-700x467.jpg (62KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
7463404-3x2-700x467.jpg
62KB, 700x467px
You know what would tech Drumpf a lesson? A mass suicide in solidarity in protest of Trump's transphobic policy changes. I don't want to do it alone - it wouldn't be as effective of a political statement. LGBT of /pol/ lets set a date and do this.
>>
You tech him!
>>
File: what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg (36KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg
36KB, 500x447px
I love this idea, let's spread it on the fakebook and such
>>
omg lets meme this shit into existence

..... rally at the golden gate

bring your ankle weights

lets get rid of the mental infection all in one go
>>
>>135137043
>tfw too upset to proofread

>>135137197
The date could forever serve as a reminder. If we have to go, at least we can be remembered as an heroes. Never forget.
>>
#SIS
Suicide In Solidarity
>>
>>135136930
Do it OP.
>>
File: SIS - Copy.jpg (572KB, 994x740px) Image search: [Google]
SIS - Copy.jpg
572KB, 994x740px
>>135138594
Save the date.
>>
Too obvious. Instead, try finding actual cases of transexuals who have killed themselves (which won't be difficult) and present that as a form of protest. The mental illness that is progressivism will take care of the rest.
>>
>>135136930
Holy fuck.

Yes.
>>
include images of tranny celebrities. people love celebrities
>>
There's a strong chance DWS, Awan, and other democrats/witnesses may take your advice in the next few days. They probably won't self immolate though, just the traditional two to the back of the head.
>>
>>135139321
That's the problem. Their brave sacrifice was honorable, but they weren't loud enough. We need our voices to be heard.
>>
>>135139264
>inb4 you all go to jail cuz of that court case for precedent
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.