[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did holocaust ever happened ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 16ANNEFRANK1-master768.jpg (83KB, 768x427px) Image search: [Google]
16ANNEFRANK1-master768.jpg
83KB, 768x427px
Did Holocaust Ever Happened ?
>>
>>135136211
Anne is so cute. But no, 6 gorrillan jews werent lampshaded. They were ousted from Germany for starting a civil war from '18 - '19.
>>
File: NanetteManoir.jpg (26KB, 443x479px) Image search: [Google]
NanetteManoir.jpg
26KB, 443x479px
>>135136211
>classmate
>>
>>135136211
some of it is bullshit like the human lampshades.
and the guards raping the prisoners wich wasnt allowed by the nuremberg laws.
also the scrathes on the gas chamber walls are bullshit since by moth scale fingelnails cant scrath hardened concrete.
>>
>>135136211

Learn grammar, you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>135136413
>also the scrathes on the gas chamber walls are bullshit
That's debunked by the administration of the Auschwitz itself. The soap thing is apparently real though. Why do you say lampshades aren't real? Obviously they didn't make 6 million lampshades, but there's at least 1 to see with your own eyes. Or it's not real?
>>
>>135136211
It happened but i don't think it was 6 gorillion.
>>
but what about those things ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
>>
>>135136628
>lampshades

the lampshades have been debunked a long time ago even by the holocuast historians there was a documentary on natgeo a long time ago.
>>
Of course not
The goys want you to think that it did
>>
File: goy.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
goy.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>135136926
>>
LINKS ! LINKS ! LINKS !
>>
>>135136211
No, it did not happeneded.
>>
>>135136211
They did target the Jews because they were and are fucking evil.
6 gorillion Jews is completely bullshit though, what probably happened is a few died in the concentration camps and they decided to monetize on that, thus memeing the holocaust to everybody.
>>
>>135137448
>6 gorillion Jews

the numbers are up to debate since the official number of the jews living in europe is skethy to say the least records have either been destroyed or are out of date.
>>
>>135136628
The gas chambers were delousing chambers.
Think about it: how the fuck would gassing millions of Jews be efficient at all? It doesn't make any sense seeing as how it takes longer to kill them and it costs a fuck ton more. Why would the Nazis do that when they could just line them up outside and shoot them? Jews just have a creative imagination.
>>
>>135137641
>records have either been destroyed or are out of date.
Why do you think that is? It doesn't fit into their agenda.
Somebody should post that screenshot of a newspaper that was dated while this was happening with the number "6 million" clearly printed on it.
The problem here is that these things are off limit for debate because it probably is one of the most taboo topics out there. Pretty bizarre when you think about it, when something is so offensive to talk about nobody wants to question it.
>>
>>135137805
how else would you kill many people at once? Ammo costs a lot, makes a mess and noise. Also it would be obvious to people who were supposed to be killed, they're going to be executed.
>>135136796
Interesting that it's false. It's even in wiki, which is infested with SJWs, so it's gotta be true.
Even the human fat soap story seems to be exaggerated.
And all this shit was taught to us in high school.
>>
>>135136211
I doubt this whole "ww2" thingy even happened at all
>>
>>135136211
What do you think Anne Frank's room smelled like? I'd imagine it to be rancid, filled with sweat and fear. I couldn't imagine her bathing more than a few times a month. At her age, with all the hormones she had at that tender age, I'm sure every crevice of her body stunk. With all the people in that apartment, the humidity of the small attic, she probably sweat more than most athletes would. What I wouldn't give to spend even just one minute licking the sweat out of her ass crack, to have her small and supple but around my head, my tongue rimming her little brown eye but never touching it as not to ruin its purity. I would gladly give up my life just to see the jar that preserves the scent of her left armpit.
>>
Many people have come to believe this pseudo-history and become outraged when this imaginary history is challenged with maths, science, statistics, and rationality, so, the question is do we continue to flatter these retards by pretending to believe their fake history or do we smash the the truth into their heads?

Truth or lies; a stable society cannot be founded on false history.
>>
>>135136211
I am not allowed to give the correct answer in my country.
>>
>>135136628
>The soap thing is apparently real though.
fuck off liar
>>
>>135143040
"my Country"
>>
>>135143287
So, how many Germans know what the correct answer is?
>>
>>135136211
I haven't seen a single solitary shred of evidence that a single gas chamber existed or that any Jews were ever gassed. I'm serious.
>>
>>135136211
anne frank was completely made up story.
>>
>>135136628
The lampshade was goats skin and the shrunken heads were "misplaced" after the war.
>>
Well i had part of my family killed in concentration camps and these who survived told us their stories so yeah holocaust happend. I had even one granduncle in SS which was killing jew by orders.
>>
>>135143043
fuck you, cunt. I was asking, you mindless ape. And it's real, although not on industrial scale. They were experimenting with it.
>>
Planning a trip throughout Germany. Friend wants to see Dachau, advice and tips to help debunk? Should we go see for ourselves?
>>
On my account, it happened, but the thing is, it was a secret kept from many members of the Nazi party themselves. For one, the fact that you can't just generate and have 6 million names disappear out of nowhere. Second, the fact that none of the Nazis at the Nuremberg trials denied it, but all said things like 'We just followed orders' or 'I was completely unaware of such happenings'. There is also a Red Cross argument made by deniers, but there is also a document that looks in depth as to how the Nazis could have been involved in its forgery
The problem here is how the mainstream media handles the situation. We treat it like the worst genocide in human history, yet the fact is that you also had King Leopold II kill 11 million Congolese in the name of capitalist interests, yet nobody talks about that. The Holocaust, while being a massive tragedy, is used by Israel and Zionists to generate sympathy from the American public to further their interests, but unlike /pol/ believes, there is no direct Jewish lobby, it is just a capitalist lobby paid for by zionists, which incidentally help oil companies take over middle eastern lands. It's kind of a win-win for Porky and Schlomo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.