[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you going to stop the jews anyway

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
Pol talked about the jews to much already what is your plan to destroy this jewish matrix and defeat the eternal jew
>>
They arent harming me, so nothing.
>>
>>135135689
They are bring and defending the ones how harm you
>>
>>135135785
There is no valid evidence that supports the idea of a "Jewish Matrix" . Quit reading up on all these conspiracies.
>>
File: 1497921574901.png (605KB, 803x821px) Image search: [Google]
1497921574901.png
605KB, 803x821px
The Hebrew fears the red pilled goyim more than anything.
>>
/pol/ loves to blame their own lack of success and morals on jews.

Why wouldn't they? It is always easier to blame someone else rather than take actual personal responsibility for one's own failures. Most of /pol/ are just pathetic losers who need the comfort of others like themselves to be lulled with a false sense of self-righteousness. Without it, a /pol/ack would forced to confront who he really is - someone who is simply too LAZY to make a better life for themselves. Always easier to hate others who are more successful - hell, it can even be fun imagining a widespread conspiracy that prevents you from reaching your true potential. Literally, nigger mentality - the MAN is keeping you down, right?

And don't even try to deny this. You know what I am saying is true. You're just too far gone, too invested in the bullshit you've been consuming for years to let go. This morass of failure is who you are and who you will always remain.

Now, back to our regular programming. Everything is the Jews' fault!
>>
>>135135450
If you're not becoming a Jew to outjew Jews then you simply aren't fighting the Jew
>>
Asians
>>
>>135135450
Being awake to their shilling is already a victory. Now I am waiting for the right leader to follow...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.