[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant tradcucks respect MGTOW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 50

File: MGTOW_symbol.jpg (34KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW_symbol.jpg
34KB, 400x493px
I cant be bothered to look for girls, gen y girls are a stress inducing slutty nuisance with no redeeming qualities. I hate babies and little kids, theyre screaming shit machines who would eat up my small income. Living a family life would be a nightmare, worse than slavery basically. Especially if I would have to work even more hours. Even back in the day you got a raw deal but in our times, marriage with women is worse than medieval rack torture. Why does society expect me to pay compensation to women upon divorce? They should have to pay me to compensate for the emotional and material damage every man incurs in marriage.

And "muh white babies" doesnt change my mind. Gen Y white women are, by a large margin, the most insufferable and money hungry masculine shrews on the planet. Whatever you say about Muslim women or Latinos, their women arent THIS bad. So having kids for the sake of muh white race is doubly painful.

If you really want me to contribute then install a bachelor tax. Id rather pay than be tortured in hellish ways for most of my adult life to contribute to "muh race".
>>
>>135134576
I don't hate MGTOW. They are free to do as they wish. They are usually very annoying however ( like you).
>>
>>135134823
You cant dispute any of my arguments however. IMO, any man who wants to marry in 2017 is an insane masochist
>>
>mfw there is no need to exterminate the Aryan race as they'll do it themselves
The Anglo always wins.
>>
If you go your own way, does this mean you don't sex girls anymore or what ?
or u only use condom or what
>>
because its an ideology that seeks to destroy civilization from the inside out by encouraging men to have procreate and have babies. dont get me wrong, a lot of what they say is generally true but the end game of MGTOW is total withdrawal from procreation.
>>
>>135135047
You avoid any kind of commitment to any woman, emotional or financial. The moment they ask for anything from you, youre out the door before the scam and fleecing begins
>>
>>135134576
Because they focus everything on women, when modern women are really a product of the society we live in.
They made the same mistake as feminists.
>>
File: CYrFEZZUwAAgEqt.jpg (92KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CYrFEZZUwAAgEqt.jpg
92KB, 600x450px
fuck i meant encouraging men NOT to procreate and have babies. fuck i ruined it. oh well heres the next one.
>>
Germans are subhuman. They should all go MGTOW and stop breeding
>>
File: CsYEtmRWEAANJaL.jpg (162KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CsYEtmRWEAANJaL.jpg
162KB, 960x720px
one more
>>
>>135134576
I'm Neither trad or MGTOW, i think both are shitty pointless paths to take in life. I think you articulate quite well the horrors of family life. But what you MGTOW fucks fail to realise is all you need to do is take no shit from no one. And you won't have problems with women.
>>
>>135135167
>>135135167
And its our fault that we're logically reacting to an unbearable hellish situation? What do you expect men to do, subject themselves to torture in the name of racial altruism? It's okay to think that people should do this but I'm sorry, nobody is going to do this. Real masochistic altruists dont exist, I refuse to be slowly tortured in an iron maiden for 2 dozen years just for muh civilization or whatever
>>
>>135134576
Now prove you aren't a salty obese videogame-obsessed manchild virgin who pretends his celibate is somehow his choice and not the choice of women around him Kek.
>>
>>135135452
get your head out of your ass and think about this for two (2) seconds. you have thousands of years of your ancestors struggling to survive and doing everything they could to extend humanity and civilization. and here you are, lazy and alone actively choosing to betray them and simply terminate the lineage. how crass.
>>
>>135135668
Sorry memelord, I wont voluntarily get skinned alive slowly for 20 years because you say I should.
>>
>>135134576
So youve seen the degeneracy of women? So youve seen alot of bullshit aspects of society. So what is left? Yourself and your perspective. Look until you find something worthwhile (knowledge, a fullfilling career, writing about what you see). Look until you see something beautiful. But crying "WOE IS ME" about the unchangeable will be a livelong endevour of heartbreak. Stop bemoaning your fate. And fucking change it. Its all you have left.
>>
>>135135801
What is stopping you from finding a non shitty girl to marry
>>
>>135135334
>obligations to society
What?
>>
>>135135711
Relationships are insufferable torture, they are like being boiled alive in boiling oil. In the past this was quietly accepted, which is why society powershilled for marriage and gave incentives. Now this is no longer the case, and men are choosing to escape from the unending years of hellish torture. What do you expect?
>>
>>135135863
Mass media brainwashing creating an unrealistic set of axioms in a woman. Thats fucking what.
>>
>>135135863
Yeah why dont I ride to Atlantis on a unicorn while im at it.
>>
>>135135711
Would you say the "black man" method of reproduction is better than not having kids. (As in getting a bitch pregnant and not having much/nothing to do with her or the kid).
>>
File: 1500707992055.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1500707992055.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>135135911
jesus christ listen to yourself. everything youre spewing is just hateful misogyny. MGTOW is a subversive ideology that WANTS you to believe all women are the exact same. again, generally speaking MGTOW makes good points. but fuck ending civilization over it. were leaving ourselves open to total capitulation of our culture and civilization to any culture with a higher birthrate that comes swooping in (islam). so as i said before, get your head out of your ass, for god sake find a NAWALT or something and do your fucking part, asshole.
>>
File: womencan'tcompete.jpg (78KB, 690x400px) Image search: [Google]
womencan'tcompete.jpg
78KB, 690x400px
>>135135167
>what are artificial wombs
>>
>>135135170
>this is what incels actually repeat as they cry themselves to sleep every lonely night
You aren't going to make celibacy cool. The Catholic Church has been trying for a thousand years.
>>
>>135136268
The reason muslims have a higher birthrate is because you could feasibly imagine having kids with a muslim woman, whereas that is not at all true for white women. Theyre objectively the worst women on the planet, because theyre the last women on earth you would want to start a family with. If "aryan genes" are supposed to really make someone morally and temperamentally superior, it sure as hell doesnt manifest in "aryan gene" women.
>>
>MGTOW IS BAAAAAD

And then the alimony came.
>>
>>135134576
>Why cant tradcucks respect MGTOW?
Have you done anything to earn anyone's respect, Hans ?
You can live and die alone if you wish, none of us gives two shits about it.
But don't expect us to respect you because you bitch about the slutty and decadent white women.
>>
>>135137318
There are no good women. Most of the MGTOW-opponents in this thread are 18 year old memelords who have had multiple slutty catty gfs but hold out hope because muh internet radtrad youtuber says she is out there. There is no evidence that good women exist,and noticably nobody in this thread is providing any
>>
File: QJTWr.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QJTWr.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>135134955
Yes goyim. Keep preachung MGtoW and give all of your pale skinned women to Tyrone, Muhammad, and Enrique.
>>
>>135137601
Why would they want them?

Most geny pale skinned women arent going to anyone, theyre basically zetas when it comes to the breeding hierarchy, they will die as deranged cat ladies.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>135137507

ok goy. keep telling yourself that women are the problem. good goys dont procreate. good goys destroy their civilization willingly from the inside.
>>
Listen up because I am about to summarize the differences in why trafficked and Mgtowcucks differ. Both identify that there is an inherent societal problem: Women dominate the society and have put men on leashes.

Now the solution depends on their perspective of the state of current masculinity. Mgtow has a more lenient position that claims that we got into this position because it was women's fault. Feminism at its core was a mistake and it just snowballed from there. The only mistake on the man was letting it happen. It is not uncommon for a mgtow to originally displace any responsibility on the man at first. He is more structure oriented in that he really only looks at the results.

Traditionalists on the other hand don't want to say women are evil. Their philosophy is rather that both sexes are needed and compliment each other. So what they see as the cause for all the injustice and shitty behavior on the female part is just a symptom from the male contribution. Since it is in their philosophy that everything is built on the logos, the means that every man uses when he embodies his true nature, and that because it is perfect, society only fails when it fails when men forget to lead others by means of the logos. In our society, all decadence and prosperity is ultimately on the MEN. Completely different from mgtow. Traditionalists will identify the actions of women as evil, but will refuse to label women as inherently evil in their nature. They won't have resentment in that women will manipulate and seek to control men because it is that aspect that forces men to take it as a challenge to improve.
>>
>>135137791
I was using that as a blanket term for all white women
>>
>>135136717
>>135137507
Hans you are just a sad person who takes shit from everyone. Due to your fundamentally weak character. You claim defeat without trying. Sad.
>>
>>135134955
This is why.

OP, nobody likes being told how to live their life. In this regard, MGTOW are no different from leftist women.
>>
>>135137823

There is no evidence of good white women existing, you have none either so you post le ebin noseman :DD instead
>>
>>135134576
Truth

Women are parasites, the more you avoid them the better your life gets
>>
Jesus christ mate man up. You don't like the girls you know? Find some new ones then it's not that fucking hard. The reason people don't respect "MGTOW" is because you are pathetic and unlike literally every single one of your ancestors have decided that procreation is too hard.

Man up or fuck off faggot.
>>
>>135138036
You are why MGtoW will never evolve passed neckbeards blaming their own shitty personalities on women.

That or you're underage.
>>
>>135138036
Just because your mother is/was an awful woman. Doesn't mean the rest are you sad, sad kraut..
>>
>>135137962
>Sad !

ftfy
>>
None of you are posting evidence of good women existing, because there isnt any. My point has been proven.
>>
>>135134576
>I hate my own babies cause they are babies and eat money
Fuck off.
I just can't make a hoe a housewife is my problem.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>135134576
>>
>>135138668
Yeah whatever rich kid, go throw away your millions on the nasty little shitbags then. Not all of us have all that wealth to just throw away on ungrateful kids by some nasty shrew wife
>>
>>135134576
mgtow and anti-natalism are really ideologies based on "hurr durr i'm beta but it's the fault of women and society and not me i am a good go-... i mean
guy!!11"
>>
>>135138298
Well i could tell you that there are good women in my life and most probably the lives of these other anons. But you won't accept any of that because your a sad ideolog who won't look at himself as the common denominator. Like be honest here kraut, your probably, ugly boring and have a shit personality. You probably refuse to work on yourself so you'd rather say "all women are awful". All because you want to feel comfortable with yourself.
>>
>>135135967
>>135135974
There are plenty out there you are just not looking hard enough
>>
>>135138884
>oy vey my precious shekels
>>
>>135138668
also it's funny how those idiots don't realize that their children will look after them when they grow old... so at the end the money they spent will be returned
>>
>>135138966
> I have tons of examples
>Refuses to give even one example
>>
>>135139277

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
>>
>>135135037
MGTOW is much more popular in Anglo countries than it is in German ones tho.
>>
>>135135974
>>135139042
Just start dating Asians. There's no shortage of ones looking for a white guy.
>>
>>135134576
You, the redpill, and all of MGTOW is nothing but the fox and the grapes. You can't reach the grapes, so you tell everyone you didn't want them anyway and nobody should want them in the first place.
>>
>>135139532
Why?
Plenty of white women out there that still take the bible seriously
>>
>>135139169
True dat but it's your actual flesh, your unique genetic material going in the future, your family tree keeps growing instead of dying instead of letting the nigger genes rule the world in the future.
Still check this red pill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGXhmz1bEfg
>>
>>135139277
Ha that's all your going to say, not going to address anything else i said. Its all to uncomfortable fo you isn't it? You wanna stay in your comfort zone hug box where you can pretend the problem isn't you..

I i could autisticly list all the women in my life but that would be really fucking werid. But i will give you one example; my mother.
>>
>>135137823
It will soon be possible to procreate without women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
>>
>>135139616
Religious women under 30 are rare as fuck. Expecting everyone to be able to land one is ridiculous.
>>
>>135139627
How is your mother a good example then
>>
>>135139738
>Religious women under 30 are rare as fuck.
You are going to the wrong church then
>Expecting everyone to be able to land one is ridiculous.
lucky for you everyone is not trying to land one
>>
>>135139594
This.
Bachelors that just stay single and don't search for a woman are fine. MGTOW's just strike me as bitter virgins. Like, it's as if they think they are depriving women of their superior attention, instead of just staying single.
>>
>>135139743
Shes a nice person who always has my back, raised me properly, let me be me. She's always been willing to listen to my problems and to help out. My mother is just straight up nice.
>>
>>135139738
No shortage and more open to being approached

Also more wiling to have realistic standards, like short height and median income, unlike Americanized girls who go after the top 10%
>>
>>135136268
>implying whites can outbreed outbreed opponents in a rigged game that favors mud people
The legal code is the problem, and only adopting a stronger bargaining position can possibly change that. Your advice to suck it up and accept the system as it is got us here. Accomodationism leads nowhere, we have to stiffen our spines and counter attack.
>>
>>135140240
Yeah but thats just because shes your mother, thats what mothers do. There are no gen y women like this
>>
>>135136268
>everything youre spewing is just hateful misogyny
And people still say it's MGTOW that is the same as feminism.
>>
>>135140565
>hateful misogyny
Its worse
It egalitarian nonsense
They expect women to just behave right
They dont realize it is mens duty to lead them
>>
>>135134823
I have to concur with this. When I first came here about 18 months ago, the red pill hit me very hard, and MGTOW seemed to make sense as a response to degeneracy in society. But one look at the website made me cringe enough to realize that autistically clinging to a label wouldn't do any good.
I still won't settle for a non-virgin, but I don't necessarily hate women. Also, the pump-and-dump lifestyle is degenerate.
>>
>>135135334
My family should have raised me to be more fit. If I were happy and enjoyed this place I'd bring kids into it, but I don't, the world is shit and I hope it burns.
>>
>>135140860
I have unironically never heard a MGTOW say anything even remotely egalitarian. You're gonna have to try a different angle.
>>
>>135136717
oy vey
>>135137507
18 year old virgin here, go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1501160120811.png (896KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1501160120811.png
896KB, 750x1334px
>>135134576
MGTOW is and always will be a joke. Grow up.

But in more important news, pic related.
>>
>>135140501
Can't you see all you are doing is making a claim and providing no evidence. The idea that every member of a group is the same is reductionist and obviously false. You really ought to look at yourself and your short commings as a person.

If you are boring, unsuccessful and unattractive then of course women won't be interested in you. Why would they? Its simple biology, denying biology and reality is feminist sjw teir bullshit.
>>
>>135134576

Because they're generally old and don't understand that their generation, the Baby Boomers, in the 1960's destroyed the social mores and traditions which they now demand we adhere to and live by.

The Boomers inherited a beautiful estate from their parents. They burned it down, then got high and fucked each other senseless in the light of the inferno. Five decades and trillions of dollars in debt later, they berate their grandchildren to get married even though they destroyed marriage, go to college even though they're the ones who planted the seeds of Marxism which are now bearing the fruit of insanity and iniquity, and get a job and move out even though the U.S Dollar has nose-dived in value since their own entrance in the job market in the 60's and 70's, a market in which a man with a high school diploma could reasonably support a family.

In short, they are traitors of worst manner: the traitor who stabs you in the back, and then has the gall to complain of the specks of blood on himself.

Pic related is a great book on the Sexual Revolution.

Interviews with the author, who is a Boomer himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBXDxb4Ib8M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpFyaY99B1M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyaNMiZ14x0

Rebel Yell podcast interview

https://www.podbean.com/site/Download/DIR1FA8FF2VNBPD
>>
>>135135378
This fails. They just leave or become disinterested if there is nothing to sink their claws into, they feel legit worthless if you don't empathize with them at all - they want you to feel enough to mimic their mood just enough to show them that they are worth dealing with. You almost have to play the game of feigning weakness to survive relationships.
>>
>>135137830
This presupposes balance in society. Women are corruptible and immoral by nature, and are easily led astray, but are not compelled to do wrong by their instincts alone. However, we have (((them))) to contend with, and Big Brother government squashes any resistance. So to put the blame on men is fallacious. Women are the weak link, and men were too blinded by beauty to see the (((threat))) when it arose, and that's why we are in this situation
>>
>>135141191
>The Boomers inherited a beautiful estate from their parents.
Their parents were the ones that secularized this country
They were far worse
>>
>>135141169
So, not only should I pay for the privilege of getting skinned alive by a slutty and deceitful shrew for 20 years of my life, I should work hard for the privilege of having someone mutilate me on my dime?

Yeah whatever, go nail yourself onto the girlfriend cross, I am just glad that I am awake enough to save myself from the horror.
>>
THIS IS A MARXIST PLOT TO NOT REPRODUCE

SAGE AND REPORT
>>
>>135141643
Fuck off cowardly shill, you cant even respond to a single argument. At least post le epic noseman meme :DD if you want to shitpost in my thread
>>
>>135137830
>fails when men forget to lead others by means of the logos.
Going through MGTOW for a while is a good way to harden a man. Men worshiping pussy is one of the reasons of decline.
>>
>>135141643
>he thinks Marxists don't want new workers
Do you even know anything about Marxism or did you learn about it from some youtuber?
>>
File: (((arguments))).png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
(((arguments))).png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>135138775
>Look I posted it again
>>
>>135141643
>respond to a single argument
I have yet to see one
>>
>>135141890
I have challenged people to post 1 example of a good woman of our generation. Only one brit met the challenge, but he only said somethng about his 80 year old mother, who was born in a totally different generation.

This proves such women dont exist
>>
>>135135167
>hedonism
>failed ideology
oh I am laffin
>>
>>135141191
>The Boomers inherited a beautiful estate from their parents.
As a reminder, it was their parents, the WW2 generation, that should go down in history as the worst parents known to man.

Setting aside how they fought on the wrong side and defeated their own saviors, when they got back stateside they instantly churned out the entire feckless generation known as "the baby boom." And what values, what morals, did they instill in their children? It's as you say, they enabled them into becoming an entire class of hedonistic, nationwrecking idiots.

The parents of these criminally worthless children should not escape blame for their misdeads.
>>
>>135142083
see
>>135139363
>>
>>135142121
Whichever the fuck generation was around when the 19th amendment was implemented is the one to blame.
>>
>>135142121
>fought on the wrong side and defeated their own saviors
wrong as fuck
germany was, were, and if continues to exist, will be cancer
allied powers just failed to see that jews are not help, communism is cancer as well and it is basically everybody's fault except Poland
>>
>>135142217
>yeah those women were obviously liars
>>
>>135142312
What did America get by entering WW2?
>>
>>135142433
jews
you got jews
>>
>>135142323
Do you have any evidence of that?
>>
>>135141549
Man idk what world you live in but its very different from mine. Like clearly you have psychological problems if thatwhat you think a relationship is like. I'm more than sure your parents are fucked up, and they had a horrible relationship.

You clearly are a deeply flawed person, the fact that you refuse to acknowledge this when your anonymous says everything. Could you please be honest with me and yourself because it doesn't look like you have any positive character traits. Do you even have friends?..
>>
>>135142323
here is another one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
>>
>>135135334
"moral obligation to their family and society"

fuck you, LOL, I prefer to be a MGTOW, have children instead of me, thanks moron
>>
>>135134576
What you're really saying is you're a self-absorbed lazy neet that doesn't want to do shit else than work a paycheck to paycheck job while playing vidya and watching hentai. MGTOW is nothing more than a collective that has never gotten laid or so much as talked to by a girl because they can't keep a conversation going past "h-hi..." coming up with as much pessimistic bullshit to rationalize it all. Worse than traps
>>
>>135142930
I get a lot of women, they are all crazy, so now I can be a MGTOW without regret.

A virgin man going MGTOW is often a "true forced loneliness"
>>
>>135142930
>MGTOW is nothing more than a collective that has never gotten laid or so much as talked to by a girl because they can't keep a conversation going past "h-hi..."
Let's assume it is true, then what? You talk like you are entitled to demand something from these people.
>>
>>135143119
You're like my friend basically, I've seen every girlfriend he's ever had, all fucking batshit. Only him though, everybody else only had one or two, I lucked out on an eastern euro chick
>>
>>135141350
Again you fit right in the line of mgtow thinking. I am not advocating for either one in my post, I was simply explaining the differences between the two. Although it is quite clear that you fall perfectly in my descrpition of a mgtow
>women are evil in nature
> its all their fault
where as a traditionalist says
> women do evil things
> but it is not an issue as long as men act like real men towards them to keep them in line
>>
>>135143298
>entitled to demand something from these people.
It is called being an alpha
>>
>>135142505
Stop making this about me, britcuck. Why is it so damn hard for you to provide proofs? Im not asking you to doxx yourself, give fucking proofs or you are just larping as some kind of happy radtrad alpha.
>>
>>135134576
Stop worrying about what they think so much, it doesn't affect you . MGTOW is about going your own way and not letting other people bother you.
>>
MGTOWS are total cucks who hate femininity and women.

they're everything /pol/ should hate
>>
>>135143375
>demanding betas be alphas
That's not gonna work.
>>
>>135134576
Get a prenup retard
>>
>>135143428
>MGTOW just hate women
Imagine my surprise when I see a Swedish feminist.
>>
>>135143298
Admit it, stop coming up with excuses and woe is me bullshit and admit to yourself that is what you are. People that huddle up like this and enable/encourage this kind of self hating shit, assuring each other that nothing is wrong with them, the world is wrong, is what led to trannies, SJWs, and modern liberalism as a whole to being what they are now.
>>
>>135142312
>allied powers just failed to see that jews are not help, communism is cancer
Yes. And the US handily defeated all the serious enemies of the jews and communism.

Today's germany is a filthy stain on the world that deserves to be burned off, but in ww2 they started a fight with humanity's greatest monsters and we sided with the monsters.
>>
>>135143475
Prenups are a meme. They don't work. They are worthless. They get thrown out of court routinely especially if there are kids involved.
>>
>>135143551
feminists hate femininity
>>
>>135143340
Not evil, more easily tempted into evil. That's straight out of the Bible, lad.
>>
>>135143615
Dont marry a women that will divorce you
>>
>>135143658
>just be a mindreader/prophet
Thanks for the good advice anon. I'll keep it in mind.
>>
File: 1500823085664.jpg (99KB, 668x668px) Image search: [Google]
1500823085664.jpg
99KB, 668x668px
>>135143600
>but in ww2 they started a fight with humanity's greatest monster
they literally started that by invading Poland
are you implying that Poland is humanity greatest monster?
>>
>>135143658
Thanks for the advice yank - as you recommend, I will just not marry women
>>
>>135143737
>>135143775
It is pretty easy to tell what women are shit and which ones will make good wives
>>
>>135143744
I am implying that it not our problem
>>
>>135143892
If you unironically think that you will get divorce raped so hard it's almost not funny.
>>
>>135143633
so morally inferior in other words. Effectively not that big of a difference
>>
>>135143744
>started a fight with humanity's greatest monster
zyd.png
>>
>>135144062
Dont marry a women with modern values
Its not hard
>>
>>135143956
then maybe you should do this:
>give back nukes you took when creating NATO
>stop giving money to various warmongers
>stop attacking some other country over shady reasons every 4 years
but you cannot do that because you, USA, need to go to war every few years or your entire war business is out of the window
anyhow, I am out of this thread, my mum just made kotlety
>>
>>135143419
Except I'm not trad. Even said that at the start of this thread. I think marriage is and outdated socially conservative institution, i don't think it makes sense to enter a legal contract with your partner, its pointless and adds nothing to a relationship. I'm no alpha, I'm pretty much a nature loving hippy. I like camping and all that other cleche stuff.

Thing is you probably don't have anything to offer to women/people. You don't seem to get that the world doesn't owe you shit and that your failure with the opposite sex is due to you. Like you probably are an uninteresting, unsuccessful person. Who had fucked up parents and you think that the relationship they had is normal when it isn't. I know this is the case cause you won't address that.

So own up to who you are and maybe you'll learn something..
>>
>>135143585
Why do you keep your pathetic attempts to shame someone? Shaming doesnt works on any man with tiniest bit of a brain, he just tells you to go fuck yourself with your opinion. Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?
>is what led to trannies, SJWs, and modern liberalism as a whole to being what they are now
Why should anyone care? Society can enjoy its cancer now, why does it thinks it entitled for contributions of people it rejected?
>>
>>135143744
All the local shops want more than 5 bucks a pound for Kielbasa.

I'm not saying you had it coming, but someone must pay for this madness.
>>
>>135143744
You were getting invaded one way or the other
>>
File: Solzhenitsyn on Jews.jpg (427KB, 1114x1843px) Image search: [Google]
Solzhenitsyn on Jews.jpg
427KB, 1114x1843px
>>135142312

>communism is cancer as well and it is basically everybody's fault except Poland

When Poland was annexed by Russia, it caused an influx of Jews into Russia. Those Jews would, as they always do, foment discord and chaos among the non-Jews, leading to their mass death.

From Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together: The Jews in the Soviet Union:

1/2
>>
>>135143615
>prenup are a meme
So I'm guessing you're speaking from first hand experience or just speaking out your ass? Get a good marital lawyer that can air tighten it past "what's yours is yours and what's mine is mine," you can write that kind of shit up at home and deserve to have a failed prenup if you're that much of a simpleton
>>
>>135135167
>Nietzsche, Schopenhauer
>geniuses
>biological failure

...seriously?
>>
>>135138884
Unless you are sterile, if you don't have kids you are a worthless dead-end and a mockery of all your ancestors.
>>
>>135144236
Whatever you say, you two-bit telepathic wanker. Apparently being a "nature loving hippy" doesnt prevent you from larping as an alt right "alpha" on chinese pottery forums.

Truth be told I dont just hate most women, I hate most men also. I am not gay but if I was I wouldnt want to date any men either. Humanity is just unlovable and nasty.
>>
File: Solzhenitsyn on Jews 2.jpg (197KB, 1219x902px) Image search: [Google]
Solzhenitsyn on Jews 2.jpg
197KB, 1219x902px
>>135144352
>>135142312

2/2

Furthermore, if Communism is a cancer (and it certainly is) you should be thankful to the Nazis that they tried their best to smash it.

You should also hate the Allies for allying with Stalin, preserving Communism, and handing you over to the Soviets on a platter and sending you into decades of misery.
>>
>>135144199
anon, as your friend here, I am telling you that marriage sets up for failure. Women validate their significance by being with someone who can stand on their own. Its paradoxical but their drive their meaning from status. and someone who is "alpha" and can be by themselves comfortably shows high value. So if you are with them by choice and are willing to let go at a moments notice, they will see you as worth while. If you're married that goes out the window because if there is anything that women hate it's two things: no security, and too much security. They hate men who are out to hurt them, and they hate men that are out to take care of their every need. They want a balance of the two. A men who can hurt them at any moment's notice, but chooses not to for what ever reason. (they will interpret this as because they are worth while, but since they are unsure they will always try to be on their best behavior because in this position their worth is dependent on YOUR validation.)
>>
>>135144430
The document itself isn't the problem. It can get thrown out if it's "too unfair" or it it was signed under duress (basically if you say you're not getting married without a prenup that counts as duress) or if it wasn't signed early enough or, like I said, if there are kids involved. If a lawyer tells you that prenups are anything else than unreliable (especially with kids) he's lying to you.
>>
>>135144454
Indeed they are, unlike Jamal and Cletus who were ubermensch enough to blow a load into some slag.
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (47KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
47KB, 633x360px
>>135144740
Divorce is rare if you marry a nonshit woman
>>
>>135144238
Why do you insist on supporting this glorified safe space for sulking like a bunch of self loathing losers that have already lost their place in the world when most of them haven't even left their house? Enablers are a plague, they always have been, and MGTOW is nothing more than a new strain of virus that needs to be eradicated before becoming a pandemic. I had MGTOW mentality a few years back, I got tired of constantly having to rationalize being a loser, because I'm not, so I changed it. It took years but I don't even like to recall memories from that period of my life because it's absolutely pathetic. This is plebbit tier feels shit just looking for someone to coddle them instead of having them acknowledge what they are is, in fact, not fucking normal and should work on improving themselves past being a fucking waste of space
>>
Humanity as a whole is an unlovable species of selfish, back-stabbing and clueless traitors. There's nothing left to do but wait for the fucking last war to come. Anyone wanting to produce more kids is just producing more bodies for the coming meat grinder.
>>
>>135134576
> Why cant tradcucks respect MGTOW?

The same reason why religious people can't respect fedoratheists.

>Hey cuck!
>Cuck
>CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>WAAH WHY YOU DON'T RESPECT ME

Fucking manchildren.
>>
>>135145006
>producing more bodies for the coming meat grinder.
Someone's got to win it
>>
>>135144530
To an extent I'd agree. But you've blinded yourself to the beautiful things and the people who are worth your time. Shit i mean being totally honest Germany is a fucked up place I've never met a German who wasn't odd or fucked up to some extent so perhaps you are surrounded by shit people. Maybe you should move to Holland or someshit, the Dutch are werid but quite likable.
>>
>>135143744

They wanted what was taken from them by the insanely retarded Treaty of Versailles. Their claim to Poland was entirely legitimate.

Need I remind you that the agreement which protected you from invasion was only enforceable if the Nazis invaded, not the Soviets, who were given a pass for doing so in the fine print of the agreement?
>>
>>135137601
If they give themselves to Tyrone, Muhammad, and Enrique it's not like you had any chance, not being Tyrone, Muhammad, and Enrique. Isn't it?
>>
>>135144788
Interesting, wasn't aware of the scrutinies behind it. I've had one second hand experience in which a lawyer (damn good one too, no names but the guy could easily never work a day in his life and have his kids still be set) was in a divorce involving a prenup. Cleanest divorce I'd ever heard of, assets were given to the one's whose name was on the papers, so to speak, and gave her some monetary gain just as a fairwell notion. She cheated, he divorced her and had kids witnessed the act of adultery as shit was going wild, guessing that probably supported his case a bit
>>
>>135135334
>Moral obligations to society.

It's funny how capitalists that bash gommunism/socialism for "free handouts" have a gut to DEMAND something and envoke "moral obligation".

Mate, society doesn't give two fucks about me, I don't give two fucks about society. The shit you're pushing is plainly and simply bad deal.
>>
>>135144878
Virgins at marriage are only 5% of women. That means only 5% of men get to marry a virgin so that's shit advice for 95% of men.
>>
>>135134576
It is not a respectable position according to my values.
>>
>>135134576
What you are failing to see is that Marriage is incorporation. Two distinct entities become one. What they were previously not able to do alone they are able to do as a combined effort.
If I want to buy a house, I can put my money up and buy a house. The mortgage in my area is $2,500/month for a house. Using the 20% income/housing rule, I'd have to make $8,333/month to live here. Marriage allows us to split this amount. So now I can afford to live here because I make $5k/month and my wife makes $5k/month.
Marriage enables you to split the risk, a single business by itself may come into a dry season. One of you can get laid off. During this time the other party is able to continue working. This is partly the reason why it is a terrible idea of working with your wife, as you nullify one of the benefits of marriage. Also, if you have kids and one parent dies, the other will be able to take care of the kids.

If a company will not benefit from incorporating, then they should not. If you will not benefit from marriage, you shouldn't get married.
>>
>>135144967
>that have already lost their place in the world
Now listen here, subhuman. Apparently you have some problem with numbers and perception of reality. There isnt much place in this world to begin with. Right now there are few time less women fitting for marriage that there are men who want these women. This is just raw numbers, you will not change them no matter how many times you type "loser". Most men will not have such a woman no matter how hard they try because there simply isnt enough of them for all. And then here you are, demanding from these men to be a good goy, chase women clearly unfit for marriage and let modern laws turn them into a slaves. Why do you do it? Apparently because you cant afford loss of so many good goyim who contribute to your society, i see no other reason for man to even care about this problem at all. And yet you offer them nothing, so once again, you can go fuck yourself with your opinion.
>>
>>135139532
Asians are actually worse than white women going for Tyrone. Latter, at least, try to somehow mental gymnast around that. Former whore themselves out and reveal in the race treachery.
>>
>>135135911
Been with my wife since highschool, 15 years. Sure is comfy!
>>
>>135141836
>Weeb degenerate
>Fat fuck
>Gaming manchild

Truly the elite of humanity every woman is getting wet for.
>>
>>135145351
>They wanted what was taken from them by the insanely retarded Treaty of Versailles

Lose stupid wars, get stupid Treaties, nigger.
If my father gets killed while trying to rob some store, I won't fucking go to same store and beat it's owner for shooting my father.
>>
>>135145777
Come to terms with reality in the fact that if you're a late bloomer, I was, you've essentially lost dibs on the virgin period of these girl's lives. The whole purity argument is a meme in that almost no women makes it past 20 while still being a virgin without some crazy circumstances behind it. It's like buying a 2005 model and expecting it to be in pristine condition with under 100 miles on it in 2017 while still costing. Good luck with that; It's not an unfair comparison either, that's just the reality of it. If you have to get one that's been slightly used, do it, the longer you wait and the less spending power (your physical, emotional, and monetary appeal to women) you have, your options become fewer and fewer until you're left with beaters
>>
>>135134576
>Respect
Respect what?
"I give up" isn't worthy of respect.
Do as you like, but don't act like anyone should care
>>
>>135134576
Tbqh I could be considered MGTOW because I am literally not bothered to have a fully functional relationship with today's women. I'm all for a return to traditionalism, but I'm not going to marry and provide for a girl that has taken 50+ dicks. I'll be the 51, but I won't put a ring on it. Generally I even avoid doing that these days, because hedonism is degenerate af.

I disagree with MGTOW's stance against traditionalism as well as modern feminism. Again, if women started behaving properly, I'd have no problem with forming a standard nuclear family, but why the fuck should I provide for a slut? And no, there are no such things as former sluts. Burn the coal, pay the toll.
>>
I was mgtow before it was a thing, even i was a mack i was like fuk the relationship bs since my specialty was cheating women. I went closer to the mgtow shit when my sex drive dropped and wasnt all sex addict level anymore. Now I just fuck the occasional hooker. We need tradcucks to produce new fresh young hookers (At least till robot waifus are ready). Its part of the ecosystem. Cause even hookers have a shelf life
>>
>>135146126
My god you're a pathetic crybaby. Keep rationalizing your lack of self-worth, maybe it'll work out for you one day past the age of 30 but I wouldn't count on it. Alpha mentality vs beta mentality in a thread; one always aggressive, one always on the defense, one moving forward, one demand everyone else acknowledge that it's okay to stand still even though nobody fucking cared to begin with. This thread is nothing more than a cry for attention and reaffirmation
>>
>>135146553

Get stupid treaties, get another war, lose war, lose civilization.

You'll never learn.
>>
Goy sheep being conned to not propagate

The entire ooont of existing is to find a loving mate to share your life with after the formative years are over

And to have kids

You can't just quit on this instinct

You not pursuing a woman will not change anything other than proving to the world you are a scared beta.
>>
>>135146929
Dude your so confused, you have all these conflicting ideas in your head and your not living life because of them. Maybe some of your beliefs ae bullshit, you think of that?
>>
>>135145777
Since the real divorce rate is 93% it sounds like the advice is spot on
>>
>>135147432
>daily reminder that lifetime pair bonding isn't in human nature
Having kids is indeed important but living with someone for the rest of your life isn't.
>>
>>135147432
Its sad and pointless. These fucks ain't living life they're so confused.
>>
>>135147460
What is so conflicting? It's pretty simple. I won't marry nor provide for a girl that is a slut, and in today's world, that's 80% of women. It's really that easy,
>>
>>135135167
Many of us would love to procreate and have families, but shit is difficult due to gynocentric courts and laws giving more support to woman then men, this winds up fucking over men's ability to provide as the state replaces him.

Broken families create fucked up individuals.

Remove the outside influence on child rearing and men won't have to walk away to begin with. That is the biggest impetus as to why men are not having kids, they know they can't afford it due to crap economy and job market stagnating and the state will imprison the fathers and rear the offspring to be puppets as a voting bloc.

Not to mention the psychological damage it does to the offspring as well from being from a broken home. It creates dysfunctional adults in the long run.
>>
Tradcucks keep the supply of fresh hookers for mgtows who still get our dicks wet. As a tradcuck how does it feel knowing you're daughter will be swallowing an old mgtows load for $40
>>
>>135147861
A stupid outdated dogma means your a perma virgin. Thats sad man, how old are you?
>>
Protip: women have ALWAYS been money hungry. They want providers. You've outed yourself as being omega, because you can't provide shit.
>>
>>135147978
>>135148068
>this is the state of MGTOW

hahaha
>>
>>135148111
>virgin

Hey now, no one said anything about not fucking sluts. I'll fuck them, but I'm not going to give my money to them and let them co-own everything me and my family have built.
>>
>>135134576
You're still asking permission to be the man you are around a woman instead of claiming the woman on your own terms.
NO respect for you. GO FAP ON A FIGURINE, FUCKO
>>
>>135134576
MGTOW are inherently failures. It's people trying to cut their losses. Obviously we don't want to praise them.
>>
>>135148477
That's not the point. The point is the current laws not only allow them to be like that but in fact encourage it. Women haven't changed much in the past 200 years it's the changes in environment that are the problem.
>>
>>135147125
Again i see no arguments, only shaming and ad hominem. Are you really that bad? Im not even mgtow myself, i consider myself good enough to try scoring a decent female, but i can understand how these man think (especially form the West where situation is much worse).
>If you have to get one that's been slightly used, do it
AHAHAHAHAHAH what a fag. Telegony remains real no matter how hard you deny this harsh truth. And there is no worse humiliation for a man than to raise other man's child, any celibacy doesnt even comes closer. And childless man giving net contribution to society is essentially raising other men children, so it is only natural that they refuse to do so.
>even though nobody fucking cared
You care a lot faggot.
>>
>>135148626
You know anon, somehow i highly doubt that you fuck sluts.
>>
>>135148650
This, based rare flag.
>>
>>135148068
And honestly it actually makes me cum harder when I think about her being some cucks daughter or bf. Like literally say in my head "someon fuking loves her and thinks shes precious" while i purposely drip my fat "manchild" sweat into mouth and eyes before using her nubile lips as my cum rag.
>>
>>135148781
Ok lad you can keep doubting and giving women your life to them in hopes that they'll look at you.
>>
>>135148660
I have no idea how you claim to be a man and constantly cite 'the law' as the reason you cannot procreate. It's disgusting, frankly, just cut your balls off so no one gets the wrong idea about you.
>>
>>135149014
Lool, your posts reek of virgin. If it quacks its a duck. Fyi I'm sexy as fuck..
>>
>>135149199
Your posts reek of either being a woman yourself or a beta orbiter. There's not much difference considering they're both fairly feminine.
>>
>>135149143
>he thinks you need to be married to some thot for life to procreate
Well it's not. You can get a surrogate. Also if you're that focused on spreading your genes just go to SE Asia and donate some sperm. Bitches be crazy for dat hwite boi genes there.
>>
>>135148111
A stupid outdated dogma means you think the only way to get sex is to sign your future earnings over to a woman in a legally binding contract.
When men think like you, the feminists win.
kys.
>>
Get an arranged marriage.

This whole marrying who you love or are happy with is hippie bulshit and for the statistic al outliers.

Marriqges aere aranged because of the simple fact that a family is a socio-politico-ecconomic union. And not just between the two young idiots who got married but between the two sides of the families.

Basically, treat it like the sterotypical aristocratic marriage.

Find a girl crom a serious family, make certain your family is either a peer or a viable potential ally and a băț enemy to nave. Un amical divorce would automatically lead to a feud that is not worth it so both parties in a marriage face severe dissapproval or even outright exile should they divorce without serious mittigwting circumstances and thus potentially turn a alliance into a feud.

Tl;de You are not just marrying a person but also their family.

If they nave a shit family as a rule it is not worth the bother. If they have a solid family, it is a good indication of what they expect.
>>
>>135149617
God do i hate mobile posting.

Sry for the attrocious errors. Buttons and the post pop up are fucking tiny
>>
>>135149307
Man you mgtows legit have problems wih women. Sheeeit i mean your saying feminine = bad. Like holy shit anon what did your mother do to you?
>>
>>135134576
I like this troll. Makes a good point.
>>
From my (borderline 3rd world) pov, it all sounds like a bad joke
>>
>>135134576
max gross take off weight
>>
>>135149613
At this point I'm thinking it's a woman. It's got the same line of thinking they always go for. "If you don't swoon over and support a woman no matter the fact she gives nothing to you in return then you MUST be a beta manchild."
>>
>>135134576
how were poor familes back in the day able to have kids?
>>
>>135149617
This is a good one. Chance of divorce fuckover is close to zero if you maintain good relationships with woman's father. And if she doesnt have one or he has no influence on her - better not relate to this one at all.
>>
>>135149854
No I'm saying modern day women and their beta orbiters have the exact same line of thinking. That you have to give everything to the woman even though she won't do anything for you in return.
>>
>>135149613
>against outdated dogma
>somehow I'm in favor of marriage

Your a tad dim aren't you. I think marriage is an outdated socially conservative institution. I'm opposed to all forums of social conservatism. Just to clear things up.
>>
>>135149976
Because kids were a working since they were fucking 7. Nowadays you need to support your kids till they are at least 16 and it's much more expensive than it was back in the day.
>>
File: IMG_7029.png (978KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7029.png
978KB, 750x1334px
The current state of women
>>
>>135150194
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door. Tumblr is two blocks down.
>>
>>135148899
Literally as she cringes when the sweat drips down it makes me giggle. She can't wipe it away because she had already previously agreed to the cuffs behind her back. As i start to pump even harder. The end doesn't come soon because the pill i took to be sure i get my moneys worth means this is gonna continue for at least an hour.
>>
It would be quicker to just come out and say you're gay than to try to justify being a manchild MGTOW.
>>
>>135150277
Mirin them arms. Wonder what she benches.
>>
>>135150438
>muh manchild

every time
>>
>>135150464
Burgers. She benches burgers. And lots of em.
>>
>>135134576
'cause you're a bunch of fucking feminists.
>>
>>135135334
Those are some cute puppies, though.
>>
>>135150113
All you have is strawman attacks you have no idea what i think. I don't even believe in traditional relationships, I've never had one. I'm all about free love partner sharing all that shit. Your mind is trapped in the cage of convention you can only think in narrow terms. You have no idea the shit people get up to. You see two cars parked together at a petrol station and you don't understand that there is a drug deal going on..
>>
File: babby.jpg (19KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
19KB, 385x383px
>>135148068
>>135148899
>>135150420
>>
File: 1377329908660s.jpg (3KB, 99x125px) Image search: [Google]
1377329908660s.jpg
3KB, 99x125px
>>135134576
Call me a faggot loser but I get where MGTOW comes from
I was ready to give up on trying to find anyone. I had been alone for quite a while and truthfully seeing incredible amounts of degeneracy from these fucking girls disgusted me. A girl I hung out with once wanted to become a camgirl, probably just because she couldn't cope with the shit that was going on in her life. Another roastie I used to talked to posted pics on Snapchat of her landwhale friend's ass and one of herself doing that slutty sitting-on-the-sink pose. Not to mention hundreds of examples where women can change their mind on a relationship on a dime and feel no remorse. Cheating? No prob. Taking your money? No prob. etc.
I was lucky that the one woman who wanted to talk to me, I actually stuck with and now I love her but it really truly is to find someone worth your time typically.
>>
look at my pictures showing that marriage is not worth it until misandry is under control.
>>
>>135150362
Poltical correctness is social conservatism. Thenleft have been tricked into being just as restrictive as the people they're against. Pol is a place where you can speak your mind and tell harsh truths that society would rather ignore.
>>
pt2
>>
>>135145777
>only 5%
that is still millions of women to chose from
>>
pt1 married women cheat on you you beta tradcucks and normie blue pill bitches.
>>
>>135150905
>>135150988
Adolf Hitler killed himself.
>>
>>135150047
Not just the father, but her mother, siblings and grandparents too.

I mean, seriously while the internet generations is great and all, grandparents of solid familie usually nave a considerable network of contacts that only care about family and friends any more, and is disproportionally powerful on a local level when focused on only two points they actually care about. Parents of marriage age boys and girls are usually either experts in their field or upper middle management.

Now bring such two families together. You can see how they really would dislike a divorce without some damn good reason.

Mostly because divorce litigation is literaly peanuts to the damage they can do to one another as retaliation .

Even those who would go for amicable divorce feel presure to stay together If they can get along and not make a scandal.
>>
pt married women cheat on you you beta tradcucks and normie blue pill bitches.
>>
>>135138020
>OP, nobody likes being told how to live their life.

>>"lool beta manchild lmaoo falling for jewish tricks you better contribute to the white race RIGHT NOW you dumb omega you're the reason the white race is dying MAKE BABIES YOU PERMAVIRGIN"
>>"ugh dude dont tell me what to do dude thats why no one likes you"
>>
women have privileges over men that are unearned and this should be dealt with.
>>
>>135150905
>>135150988
What do you expect from women that are not saving themselves for marriage?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 285x369px
Why do MGTOW beta males that fap to traps and talk about how boipussy is better than real pussy fancy themselves as slayers and Chads when they all look like pic related?
>I-I'm MGTOW b-by choice
kek, no you're not kid.
>>
File: 1497457328726.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497457328726.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>135141836
classic
>>
think about it before you cuck yourself thats all i ask.
>>
>>135150703
>I'm all about free love partner sharing all that shit
So... you're a cuck but don't want to admit it. Got it.

>>135150921
Looks like I'm politically correct then.
>>
i expect them to be punished for risking the life of society more and more women are letting misandry grow more and more.
>>
>>135139738
Don't listen to these cucks.

A girlfriend of mine is "religious" now.

Yet she smokes weed and identify as bisexual. Slept with several guys too. The same girl told me that she doesn't understand what monogamy is after increasing her faith.

You don't want a religious girl, you want a virgin, religion is a bonus because a woman can keep herself in check.

And good luck finding that, when men find a virgin they instantly go to deflower her.
>>
>>135151688
>You don't want a religious girl,
You want a girl that follows the bible
>>
gary knows what women are like.
>>
former MGTOW here. it's hilarious seeing men withhold themselves from relationships cause such a shitshow but seriously we can't let them destroy society as we know it
>>
>>135151814
Just the "virgin till marriage" bit tho. I don't care if she wears garments from 2 different types of cloth.
>>
>>135150464
a quarter pounder
>>
>>135151160
We're not even talking about Hitler. There is no other time where a Molymeme 'Not an argument' has been more fitting than now.
>>
>>135151909
>does a woman's job
>mini golf
>sushi
>DYEL
Defintiely not MGTOW by choice.
>>
>>135151688

>You don't want a religious girl, you want a virgin

Sure, but what I have read on the internet has influenced me to believe that virgin women are all mentally ill in some way or another. Religious or not. The religious ones don't have an excuse as to why they didn't get a man yet.

>And good luck finding that, when men find a virgin they instantly go to deflower her

Life sucks.
>>
File: meanwhile-at-4chan.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-at-4chan.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>135151933
is it okay if MGTOWs get the nuclear codes?
>>
>>135151971
>Just the "virgin till marriage" bit tho.
No that they believe that they should submit to their husbands is what matters
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1YVnJmJ9v4
> I don't care if she wears garments from 2 different types of cloth.
This is not required of christians
>>
File: 1494602492900.jpg (73KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494602492900.jpg
73KB, 640x800px
>>135134576
>>
>>135152147
>Sure, but what I have read on the internet has influenced me to believe that virgin women are all mentally ill in some way or another.
Stop going on reddit then
>The religious ones don't have an excuse as to why they didn't get a man yet.
Because there are not enough men looking to marry them
>>
>>135152219
yes, because just like with women they will do nothing with it XD
>>
File: IMG_5295.jpg (35KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5295.jpg
35KB, 480x465px
What the fuck is wrong with women
>>
>>135134576
Do what you want but your lazy excuses for you not getting a girl are not convincing.

Yes lots of chicks are sluts, but that's not why you can't find a girl, it's because you're a lazy sack of shit. Do as you please but be honest about it. That's my problem with MGTOWs, you pretend that you're solid 6-7 and the reason you don't have a girl is not because you don't have the fucking nuts to get one, it's because you have high standards and 100% of all women are sluts. Just go shoot up santa Barbara and get it over with
>>
File: 1499162660682.png (300KB, 1283x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1499162660682.png
300KB, 1283x1275px
Jesus Christ you mental enuchs, read this like a big boy, accept it, move on and deal with more important shit.

Your "red pill" is a mental sterilization blue pill by the the real red pill.
>>
>>135134576
>>135135378

>And you won't have problems with women.

you dont get it.

Women ARE the problem.
>>
>>135152418

I'm not talking about reddit you stupid FAGGOT. I've been lead to believe from things I've read on 4chan that virgin women are insane, mentally ill, the whole deal. Reddit doesn't do that, reddit just constantly encourages non-promiscuous women to be liberated sluts as much as possible. A vile thought disease if I ever saw one.
>>
>>135151909
>smorgasbord
>>
>>135152147
>>135152418
video related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
>>
>>135134576
because they wouldnt be traditional if they didnt discourage degenerate, non productive behaviour
>>
>>135152747
>I've read on 4chan that virgin women are insane
like what?
>>
>>135152117
professional chef is a male job you retard
when have you ever seen a good female chef?

+minigolf and sushi are wealthy pretentious cunt stuff
>>
>>135151639
Look man people like you are as i said confused. Your an anarchist but your also a national socialist, you question systems, then believe in outdated traditional beliefs. You talk about howyou want nothing to do with women but someone calls you a virgin then you claim you fuck sluts. Your like a werid mutated mess of all the ideologys on pol. Its so bizarre and contradictory, yet somehow you expect people to believe you have the truth.

I mean sure its amusing but your a real person. Like how does someone like you even go though life? sheeeeit
>>
>>135152798
>fuck chads date dat "good" beta loser
> When (((Guys)))/betas Split After the Chastity Conversation
>bitch you wuz a hoe, dropped
>she back to sucking off chads
>>
>>135135801
>>135139689

its already possible to procreate without having to deal with women at all. its called a surrogate mother. you can have dozens of aryan children with your own sperm and, I dont know Danish eggs.

run you about 40k per child.
>>
>>135152964
>your an anarchist

What? I'm literally not. I don't think I've said anything about me being an anarchist. Also being socially conservative and wanting a return to traditionalism doesn't translate to national socialism, but ok.

And I never said I want nothing to do with women, I said that I still believe there's women out there who are decent. It's more like you're a bit too confused yourself. What's wrong? Too much weed intake today?
>>
>>135134576
this shit is SO retarded
we finally step away from "movements" to make another movement

all the shit you guys preach is inherent and obvious
just trust yourself
be hard and suspicious
and dont be scared to burn bridges that arent even built yet
>>
>>135148610
>no arguments
>flag

all checks out, sup kike
>>
>>135153443
>Dnt step on sneak flag
I thought you were one of those mollymeme dudes.

Either way man, the exteme shit you believe is based on emotions. Like all this virgin wife stuff is so fucking creepy. Idk man you ain't normal qnd this is comming from a crazy hippy so you know your shits fucked my nig nig.
>>
>>135134576

All you say makes sense, this is why this trend is on the raise.
Thing is some of you people take it too far, and you put yourselves in a situation where you will miss a potential girl that might not be all these things, they are different but it's foolish to assume you can't get along with any female on earth, impossible.
But truth be told, the tools this trend can give to the blue pilled man are priceless. If he is wise, because these things are usually not on the young mans mind until it is too late.

A virgin will take it the wrong way and it will fuck him up most likely. That's the down side.
This thing is not new, it was just given a name. endless successful men who practice the same things are all around us and some of them are 60.
>>
>>135134576
MGTOW is for fucking nerds who can't get laid or are closeted faggots and want to disguise it as some sort of heroic "movement" fighting for men's rights. I can't get laid either but I don't pretend I'm doing something great by not procreating.
>>
>>135153548
mgtow has been around like 7 years bro if not longer
>>
File: WomeninSociety.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
WomeninSociety.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>135152798
I couldn't make it 30 seconds. Holy Jesus what an annoying way to talk.

2 words: vapid cunt
>>
>>135154084
I'm sure that's how you see it, but that's the staple of any stable society.
>>
>>135152879

Yes, I've read on here and on /r9k/ that virgin women are insane, that they are mentally ill, that they are single for a reason and there's a reason or multiple reasons why no man had sex with them.

Imageboards are testing grounds for memes and ideas, we are guinea pigs of experiments involving memetic forceful ideas and social shaming. Seeing the same message over and over and over coming from dedicated anonymous people is bound to fuck with your mind eventually.
>>
>>135154555
not an argument
>>
>>135154652
>on /r9k/
>>
>>135135911

lol this is accurate thing is only older dudes would get it. The thing i see most about this thing is how it completely misses on the message towards a certain age group.
This is why I said virgins will get it the wrong way, But I don't assume only virgins will deny this, inexperienced men or men who were raised by women will too.
It's kinda bitter sweet, because we all realize these deniers will eventually realize it too late, like always.
>>
>>135154218
Ey dude hows Feminism in your country?
>>
>>135154775

Yes, on /r9k/ as well as /pol/. /b/ too.
>>
>>135154587
Virginity? No that shit isn't. Maybe you'd have a point about traditional marriage or the nuclear family. But a wife being a virgin is outdated, creepy and backwards. If you got something in common with Mohamed you got something thats fucked.
>>
File: 1447697665873.jpg (89KB, 951x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447697665873.jpg
89KB, 951x720px
1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

> #2. cutters

> #3. women with tattoos and eccentric piercings

> #4. women who have ever had an eating disorder

2-4 are self explanatory

> #5. Women who have had more than 5 lovers.

Studies have shown that a woman's ability to pairbond drops off significantly if she has had more than this. Which coincidentally matches Grandma's common-sense advice.

> #6. Redheads.

Hands down this one is the most controversial. To me it makes no sense, but I have never a redhead. Also, this probably refers to natural redheads.

> #7. Bi-sexuals.

Fun to sex with. A sheer disaster to marry. Avoid bisex women.

> #8. seems to be often about attention-seeking.

> #9. Weaboos and Wapanese.

Western women (even those who are genetically Asian) who live only to anime and Cosplay and who believe Asian culture to be superior in all ways

> #10. Victim women.

Not referring to women who have been victims, necessarily, but referring to women with a "victim mentality".

Women who need rescuing will carry that need with them from relationship to relationship.
>>
>>135134576

MGTOWs are like Atheists. You can be one just fine, but if your life revolves around telling everyone you are, or your identity is based on it, then you're probably an annoying piece of shit.
>>
File: 1401375381919.jpg (88KB, 600x714px) Image search: [Google]
1401375381919.jpg
88KB, 600x714px
>>135152798

Hey, she is keeping that thang pure.

I kind of like her voice, anyways.
>>
>>135155378
Sure go ahead thinking that. keep supporting muh freedumbs and the destruction of society. It's your choice.

>>135156063
>bisexuals

Literally this so much. Consider this, bis are so fucked in the head that even regular gays/lesbians don't want anything to do with them.

>>135156196
Completely agreed.
>>
File: 1472241324827.jpg (179KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1472241324827.jpg
179KB, 1280x722px
Read and heed
>>
File: MC-HK-9947.png (244KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
MC-HK-9947.png
244KB, 850x850px
>>135138966

There are no good women because women depend on men to survive, thus a woman operates beyond good or evil, she thinks survival and passing on genes, her overly emotional brain can easily be manipulated by other men and she can rationalize it in her own mind because it operates differently.
Nature made it so we mammals seek the strong to reproduce, society and pop culture feed on this. Women seek the strong to redproduce and for most women this is the highest point in life, men on the other hand have a far less emotional brain thus they use it differently. Men are from Mars and women are from venus basically, There are no good women but we as men cannot apply masculine traits to women, doesn't work.

The perfect woman myth is being pushed by Hollywood as they create masculine women, masculine women heroes, women who can do things like men, men who depend on women. This can be seen anywhere from your basic sit com to any triple A title.
They do it for coin, and we men are easily fooled towards wanting these kinds of women and women are fooled into thinking we men want masculine females.

Before we had television most men were redpilled af about women. explain this one. you can't.
>>
File: 1460469206698.png (501KB, 584x390px) Image search: [Google]
1460469206698.png
501KB, 584x390px
>>135156827
>and she can rationalize it in her own mind because it operates differently.

Interesting.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

There is hope for us all, gents. Women eventually get tired of the bad boys and want an engineer to be her babydaddy.
>>
>>135134576
If you don't luck out and find a good one before your mid- to late-twenties, it's hard to find one that isn't a single mom or a landwhale or clearly crazy. It's easy to get discouraged, very discouraged. That's no reason to officially stop looking, though. The answer is to just not beat yourself up about your continued failure. Recognize that you're looking for somthing rare and you're unlikely to find it soon, if ever. Let the butthurt flow through you.
>>
>>135156639
Agreed on all but #8. Weebs are fucking cringeworthy, but whenever I hear words like 'oppressive' and 'stifling' I'm just thinking things I support over the muh freedumbs individualist social liberals and libertardians.
>>
>>135156827
>see flag
Shoo kike shoo!
>>
>>135156469
Your just stating something as such. Your not making any argument, your pointless my nigga.
>>
File: 1447638502349.png (418KB, 726x748px) Image search: [Google]
1447638502349.png
418KB, 726x748px
Never assume a woman is normal, anon.

You need to get to know her for months and months.
>>
>>135157286
We have completely opposing worldviews so arguments between us are completely pointless, yes. You won't turn me into a hippie and I won't turn you into a social conservative.
>>
>>135154889

it's non existent on a major scale, certainly not an epidemic. The idea of a feminist woman is a worn out one, we constantly use the "we are surrounded by 5 enemies that want to destroy us" in the past 60 years so your typical female will be seen as a bitch if she cries about the typical crap they cry about, even by other women.
Only the constant threat of our imminent destruction holds them at bay you see.
>>
File: 1495324872980.png (641KB, 638x569px) Image search: [Google]
1495324872980.png
641KB, 638x569px
>>
>>135157616
Fair enough.
>>
>>135136320
>centuries away from becoming a thing
>>
>>135157521
Who'd want to fuck that constipated cringy over caffeinated man looking frigid hoe.
>>
File: 1498591416722.png (616KB, 527x790px) Image search: [Google]
1498591416722.png
616KB, 527x790px
>>135157952

Some mangina probably would.
>>
File: 1501094769988.png (282KB, 656x935px) Image search: [Google]
1501094769988.png
282KB, 656x935px
Men cause so much sadness and depression.
>>
File: 1501094375096.jpg (129KB, 646x767px) Image search: [Google]
1501094375096.jpg
129KB, 646x767px
All MGTOW men everywhere should be acquainted with Terrence Popp.

The man has been there and learned that.

And his advice is brilliant. Also funny as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/user/redonkulaspopp

You need to watch every one of Popp's videos.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1497917468719.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497917468719.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYESlBWCElM
>>
File: 1501095680048.jpg (151KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501095680048.jpg
151KB, 768x1024px
>>
>>135158906
wow this kinda makes me feel special inside
>>
File: 1501093954031.jpg (63KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501093954031.jpg
63KB, 600x585px
>>135160527

Special in a sad way?
>>
File: she made sure her dogs were fed.png (59KB, 316x246px) Image search: [Google]
she made sure her dogs were fed.png
59KB, 316x246px
>>135160527
>>
>>135157033
>Women eventually get tired of the bad boys and want an engineer to be her babydaddy.

Chad here. She just wants you to pick up the tab. They come back. They always do. Particularly when they feel like shit after childbirth and you haven't had sex with them in 8 months.
>>
File: 8b1[1].png (666KB, 1126x845px) Image search: [Google]
8b1[1].png
666KB, 1126x845px
Traditionalism is centered on the idea that the male holds all the authority in the family. One of MGTOW's core philosophies is restoring this male authority by reforming the gynocentric law.

MGTOW are the real traditionalists.
>>
File: 1498979052812.jpg (214KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
1498979052812.jpg
214KB, 1024x830px
>>135161295

Don't you have any shame at all, Chad?

You ruin happy homes for a few nights of skulking pleasure with a good man's wife.
>>
>>135146356
whats is on the other side?

cucks who work 24/7 to make some fat ass bitch happy for an hour?
>>
>>135161637
>>135161295

How is Chad ruining the relationship.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.