[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Brazilians the last hope from UK?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: can_brit_cucks_ever_compete.png (87KB, 648x487px) Image search: [Google]
can_brit_cucks_ever_compete.png
87KB, 648x487px
Look at that video anons, a few brazilians in london catch up a thief and show him a brazilian way.
See that, i cant stop thinking: british man never will do something like that, even police in UK is cucked and can hit criminals and rapefuges (muslims).

Can muslins and sissy british even compete with brazilian big cock? Look how brave those guys are, i cant imagine how wet a UK prime pussy become seeing that demonstration of brazilian dominance. Those guys arent even british and fight for the land.

Its a good solution? importing brazilians to cucked nations, so they can clean society from muslins, cucks, criminals, degenerates?

source:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d2_1500693749
>>
>>135133007
We're naturals with ape business, don't worry britbro.
>>
>>135133058
>>135133428

You guys are like survivors, true predators. Forget in hell.
Its a natura instinct? If you guys are in UK, USA or other country, and see something like that, would you do the same?
>>
>>135133653
Brazilian white supremacist here. Yes, I would, but we're too few to make a difference, non white Brazilian are completely cucked pushing lgbt and acceptance down our throats
>>
>>135134497
We are mostly in the south of Brazil with some presence in the rich areas of São Paulo.
>>
UMA DELICIA
>>
>you stealing, desgraca
huehuehuehueheuehue
>>
>>135133007
hue monkeys doing what europeans should be doing themselves
>>
Plz save us from the jihadi's brazil
>>
File: ha.jpg (52KB, 743x928px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
52KB, 743x928px
>>135133007
If Brasil was a 1st world country, they'd probably be as concerned about human rights and civil rights.
Now since you're a 3rd world country, I'm not surprised it doesn't even cross your mind.
>>
>Its a good solution? importing brazilians to cucked nations, so they can clean society from muslins, cucks, criminals, degenerates?
But then who would clean society of Brazilians?
It's like Australia and cane toads.
>>
>>135133007
What about the enfield army during the london riots? When white englishmen came out enmasse to protect their neighborhoods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoXKbdaJEc0
>>
>>135133007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4wG3H5xDo

Look at the enfield army on the march, wont see that in brazil. Ignore the wog talking.
>>
>>135133007
> importing brazilians to cucked nations

The reason it works out like this is because Brazil is a third world nation and the state lost its monopoly on violence. People don't believe in justice, so it's the law of the jungle instead.

In western Europe people still believe the law works and that the government should have a monopoly on violence. Realize also that this worked well and we had less crime and more peaceful societies before we started importing others. The experiment worked, because the people were inherently more unified and peaceful.

Now we've imported millions of outsiders who don't respect the laws and who come from a jungle law mindset. They make up their own rules and their own enforcement. And society is useless to defeat this because it wasn't set up to operate in Brazil or South Africa.

We're honestly just waiting for the tipping point when people realize they're better off making their own justice.
>>
>>135133058
>>135133428

BASED

I never thought of filtering you guys... but those faggots, the BLMs, the cucknadians and the germans got filtered a long time ago for being faggots!
>>
>>135135901
actually, politicians are so concerned with human rights to the point they defend the criminals. that's why we act like this. worse if it is a minor, he will be treated like a victim, even if he raped or murdered someone.
>>
anyone got that video of the brazilian cop on a bike shooting the criminal scum when they're laying on the floor?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.