[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump has now made it so people who were previously bashing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1493173585296.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1493173585296.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>Trump has now made it so people who were previously bashing the military now see it as a basic right to be able to serve
>>
>>135131403
I noticed this as well
>Fuck this country and fuck serving in its military !
>what do you mean I'm not even allowed into military ?
>FUCK YOU I WANT TO ENLIST NOW
>>
>>135131403
They still don't give 2 shits about the military. They are only mad that, somehow, transgenders are being oppressed by this.
>>
Same sort of thing happened when Trump ducked the US out of the Paris climate agreement. Suddenly protesting states began to double down on their emissions standards in order to stick it to Trump without realizing they've been tricked into helping the environment.

I don't believe the stupid 5d chess thing with Trump, but it's become really apparent that you can trick the left into doing anything if you pretend to bar them from it.
>>
>>135131403
It's easy for him to play the left because he can predict with almost absolute certainty what their reaction will look like.
>>
>>135131403
Next he'll start hating himself and being critical of his own actions,

Then the media will suck his dick
>>
>>135132538
>I don't believe the stupid 5d chess thing with Trump

Pretty sure he is doing this stuff on purpose, it's just not "5D chess" because tricking the left into going along with your plan doesn't require 5D chess. Reverse psychology is enough.
>>
File: 1501079025243.png (71KB, 737x305px) Image search: [Google]
1501079025243.png
71KB, 737x305px
>>135131403
REMINDER this is about the 2018 midterms.
>>
>>135132825
This. It's chess, but it's just regular 3D chess.

Trump can change a liberal's reality with a freaking tweet

>omg I love the military now, transgenders are the true American patriots you bigot
>>
>>135132990
Im not a reddit MAGAtard but that actually is some 4d chess shit.
>>
>>135133224
Regular chess is actually 2D, unless you have already transcended us.
>>
So they fucks realize the mil dies height and weight tests every 7 months?
They literally kick people out for being fat.
>>
>>135133367
You are absolutely correct

I want to say "uhh I just made a typo, meant to say 2D", but that would be a lie

brb coffee
>>
>>135131403
For now. Just wait until we actually use it. The left loves the military as a decoration, not as a functional defense.
>>
>>135131403
We need more dimentions in this chess game!
>>
>>135131403
reverse psychology at its finest. god these people are gullible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.