[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh Diversity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dunkirk-movie-preview-01_feature.jpg (848KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-movie-preview-01_feature.jpg
848KB, 1400x700px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-40724861
>>
>>135129558
Clearly Nolan is a right wing fascist. So I might go see this film.
>>
>>135129558
>"They weren't large in number, maybe a few hundred among hundreds of thousands, but their appearance in the film would have provided a good reminder of how utterly central the role of the Indian Army was in the war," he told Slate.

So show one or two indian soldiers in the film?
>>
Diversity is just a code word for anti-white.
>Not enough black people in a movie about white people!
Seems like they're trying to discourage white people from seeing any form of unification in the media,
>>
>>135129941

>They weren't large in number, maybe a few hundred among hundreds of thousands

>would have provided a good reminder of how utterly central the role of the Indian Army was in the war

These fuckers running around with the captain america serum?, how the fuck can 1000+ out of 400k+ be any more beneficial. Jesus the guy that wrote that article is stupid.
>>
>>135130856
Do you have problems with reading comprehension?

>would have provided a good reminder of how utterly central the role of the Indian Army was in the war
>the war

India raised nearly 2.5 million troops during the war and contributed heavily to the North African and middle eastern campaigns. They then fought the Japanese in Burma etc.
They lost nearly 90,000 men over the war, basically 25% of the overall British Empire (incl. the UK) losses.

Education in this country has gone to pot.

You can be a nationalist and have pride in your nation, but I don't know why you can't learn to read a book once in a while. It would improve your reading comprehension skills at the very least.

numpty.
>>
File: paki_sugadaddy.png (915KB, 1068x1191px) Image search: [Google]
paki_sugadaddy.png
915KB, 1068x1191px
>>135129558

> Historian John Broich says the Indian soldiers in Dunkirk were "particularly cool under fire and well organised during the retreat".
"They weren't large in number, maybe a few hundred among hundreds of thousands, but their appearance in the film would have provided a good reminder of how utterly central the role of the Indian Army was in the war," he told Slate.

drop the poo pajeet
>>
>>135133040
But they weren't at *DUNKIRK* so why put a fuck load of Indian extras in and make the film look ridiculous?
>>
>>135133040
NOT AT DUNKIRK, YOU DUMB NIGGER.
>>
If the Indians want to remind people of their role in Dunkirk they can make their own fucking movie about it.
>>
>>135133040
Not in the campaign in Europe you retarded dumbfuck poo paki nigger.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.