[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder Trump is the most pro-Jewish president in American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: trump cucks.jpg (26KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
trump cucks.jpg
26KB, 700x467px
Oh but he banned transgender freaks from the military! So fucking what? He pushed back the degeneracy to 2010 levels! Woopie fuckin do!

Your president is a fucking whore for Israel and the Jews and takes his orders from the Jewish deep state. If you think Trump is a good guy because he triggers liberals then you may as well kill yourself because you are a fucking moron. If anything he is worse than Hilary because at least with that bitch white men would know they had lost control of their nation. With Trump faggots who should know better are acting like the republican party can actually be transformed into some kind of pro-white organisation! That is some desperation right there.

If you're a white man and you're still on Trumps cock please do the world a favor and kys you worthless faggot.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>135126149
So frustrated and angry goy
>>
File: trump-immigrant.jpg (157KB, 1900x1261px) Image search: [Google]
trump-immigrant.jpg
157KB, 1900x1261px
>>135126149

Daily reminder that you dumbass nazis fell for the media calling Trump a "racist" even though it was a blatant lie.
>>
what does ending the Syrian civil war do for Israel?
>>
Every politician has to be unless they want to be JFK'd, he was the best option available by far, and done as good a job he could have so far considering he has the eternal Jew on his back at all times

Still, the personality cult some have bought into is sad, similar to how liberals viewed Obama in that he can do literally nothing wrong/above criticism, and any slight criticism is met with crys of "SHILL" "SHARIA BLUE" by /TD users
>>
>>135127183
Hes not ending it, but does appear to be taking steps to minimize it to the extent he can, the negotiated cease fire being another example recently, cutting funding to that terrorist group etc

Sadly the Jews wont allow him to stop there schemes completely, that fake sarin attack/rocket launch a couple of months back being a Jewish orchestrated scheme beyond his control, there will be more in the future
>>
weird how Trump is attacking/firing all the non-jews in his cabinet like
>Bannon
>Spicer
>Sessions
what does he mean by all of this?
>>
>>135126149
Trump is going to small step the United States back into nationalism, and then towards the end of his second term he is going to end the fed and expose the Jews
>>
>135127729
Kushners influence I'd imagine sadly
>>
>>135126149
Nice try, I voted for hillary like a real white man
>>
Because theirs kikes around Trump we should vote for dems to flood the country with cheap non white labor?
>>
>>135126149
>If anything he is worse than Hilary
>ISN'T TRUMP JUST THE WORST?! WE REALLY FUCKED UP NOT VOTING FOR HILLARY
Hello, ShareBlue. I see you changed your shilling tactics again.
Sage goes into all fields :^)
>>
File: 1495769163545.webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495769163545.webm
962KB, 1280x720px
>>135126149
>The activities of significant transnational criminal organizations have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Such organizations are increasingly sophisticated and dangerous to the United States; they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous persons.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/07/20/message-congress-united-states

>(((They))) clearly hate Trump and are shaking in their boots, spending millions, possibly billions on slandering him. Pretty strange if Trump is as pro-Israel as he claims in the public
>(((They))) do a chemical false flag attack in Syria, blame Assad and claim the chemicals were stored in containers on al-Shayrat airfield
>Trump bombs the containers and no chemicals were released
>Trump found out it was a false-flag is now convinced Israel actually did do 9/11
>Trump does a complete 180 and starts firing people, including comey
>Trump goes to Saudi Arabia before Israel with the knowledge Saudi Arabia didn't do 9/11
>Trump lists every country but israel in speech about victims of Terrorist attacks
>Trump left note in the Jew-wall pretty much stating it's America-first from now on
>>
>>135128091
With Hilary white men know they've lost. With Trump they think they're winning when they've lost. Which is better?
>>
>>135128327
This is the kind of delusion I'm talking about.

>Trump only mentioned the Holocaust 9 times instead of the customary 17 times! It's a nod and a wink to us Nazis! He is really one of us!
>>
File: 1472325261434.jpg (76KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472325261434.jpg
76KB, 700x700px
>>135128504
>m-m-maybe if I make up a quote, I will not look like such a butthurt faggot -sniff-
>>
>>135128341
War with Russia and open borders are best, duh. Kind of hard to be a LARPing happeningfag on the internet when there aren't that many happenings.
>>
Trump just opened the door, no one believes he is the next fuhrer. He's merely the stepping stone for what is to come.
>>
File: TrumpSucksKikeDick.jpg (3MB, 1104x9958px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSucksKikeDick.jpg
3MB, 1104x9958px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.