[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's interesting to think about how nuclear weapons prevent war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Fat-Man-77-AEC-60-6282.jpg (249KB, 2000x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Man-77-AEC-60-6282.jpg
249KB, 2000x1384px
Nuclear weapons are the reason we aren't dead in some field.
>>
>>135119555
Wow.
>>
>>135119555
Nukes don't exist. Go on, go to Chernbyl. You get killed by radiation. Go to Hiroshimsa, nothing.
>>
big if tru
>>
>>135119681
int malti jew ludi fil proxy?
>>
Nukes don't prevent war. America prevents war. If it wasn't for America having nukes all these psychotic trigger happy lunatic nations would have blown each other to smithereens by now.
>>
>>135119681
proxyfag
>>
File: IMG_20170715_125648.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_125648.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>135120257
>Thinks Malta is rare enough to be proxy.
>>
>>135120205
America doesn't prevent anything. The fact that America, Russia, China, Israel, UK, France, India and Pakistan have nukes keep the peace.
>>
>>135120205
America alone doesn't prevent anything. The fact that America, Russia, China, Israel, UK, France, India and Pakistan have nukes keep the peace.
>>
>>135120537
You forgot North Korea?
>>
>>135120342
>still wont kelmet malti
>>
>>135119555

I liked it more when people didn't hide their true nature, seems like we don't actually resolve any conflicts anymore.
>>
>>135120588
#Nukes4peace
>>
>>135120616

>I liked it more when people didn't hide their true nature

Were you EVEN AROUND when that was the case?. How old are you and how do you know how it compares?
>>
>>135120844

Tell me one conflict that was actually ended by the existence of nukes, and not the usage of them.

>in b4 muh cold war, that is clearly still going today
>>
>>135119555
They just exist to keep superpower an superpower, why do you think nukes are not banned but chemical weapons are? Because they can be also tremendously effective but Ahmed can test chemicals and viruses on Pajeets in his scrapyard lab, but making a nuke requires funds, high tech and science which lesser races usually lack.
>>
>>135121112
Kinda true, russia is only considered a superpower because of its nukes. Besides that its a very shit country. Economy is grinding to a halt, lots of corruption and drug addicts. Life expectancy of only 64 years. Iraqi people in comparison have a life expectancy of 72 years. Dont get me started on their military with 50 y/o equipment.
>>
It's shit though. I don't want to wither like shit and die like a bitch in my sleep when I'm 80 and can't even take a shit unassisted I want to die honourably in battle. What's the point of living until you turn grey and you can barely walk? I don't want to live forever I just want a chance for a good death
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.