[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof Black Pigeon Speaks promotes degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2117.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2117.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>Jewish shill
>Virtue signals and talks about how the west is declining
>actively travels Thailand and records young underage girls dancing on a pole against their will
Here is his famous Jew Canadian voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xha80dXYf4Y
Here is his creepy underage video sensualizing the sex industry in Thailand (bonus! Has jap wife giving intro):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azKURfF2bKA
>>
>>135119453
who?
>>
>e-celeb thread

>>>/trash/
>>
>>135119533
Fucking moron, drop the e celeb meme for one second and realizing this degenerative Jew has a disturbing amount of control over the media. He needs to be exposed for the fraud he is.
>>
>>135119519
Black Pigeon Speaks. Jewtube alt right ass clown pedophile.
>>
Nice try leftypol, but I still enjoy his videos.
>>
Shill thread

sage,report,ignore
>>
>>135121798
Nice try Black Pigeon.
>>
wow BSP is shilling himself again... shoo nigger pigeon
>>
>>135119453
I want to punch him till his ears bleed.
>>
Keep trying /leftycucks/

sage
>>
>>135123997
Lefty or not... you actually support this guy? He isn't even white. He is a Jew Shill.
>>
>>135124389
Apparently you can be a Jewish faggot race-mixer sex tourist degenerate but you're just fine if you bitch and moan about Islam.
>>
>>135124630
I agree. This fucking guy is a degenerate. So you saw the videos too right?
>>
Leftypol shill thread. Divide and conquer tactic. You people are pathetic for being so obsessed with our board.

Sage
>>
>>135124985
We're supposed to be united with a Jewish degenerate?
>>
File: 1469327226101.jpg (63KB, 466x508px) Image search: [Google]
1469327226101.jpg
63KB, 466x508px
>>135126378
>false-flagging by putting on a Nazi flag and saying he's Jewish

He looks like a kike, but you can't prove it. Judging from the content he makes on his main channel he seems to be as far from a kike as you can get.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 233x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 233x285px
>>135119453
Hello /leftypol/ cucks. I came to shitpost on your shitty board yesterday but it was no fun since you are way too fucking retarded. It was like having a laugh at disabled kids in a special care institution where I was the only one that was aware that jokes are being made.
>>
>>135126746
He talks about "the west" instead of the white race
He talks about Islam instead of the Jews

He is the classic Jew trying to get whites focused on Islam instead of his own parasitic race.
>>
>>135119453
I would agree with the statement that BPS has become a whiny, substance-less, and virtue-signaling shill. But his first few videos were amazingly researched and helped to red pill me into becoming a conservative. Sad to see him become more and more of a degenerate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.