[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did 'Refugees get to stay forever' become the norm?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7885.jpg (82KB, 563x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7885.jpg
82KB, 563x700px
Why is it even a question that they'll go back?

I never see people even question this--
>>
>>135115239
Oh so they can go back as soon as America stops fucking up- oh wait too late. So I'm sure America will be financing the rebuil- oh, you won't? Ah, I see. Americans are supposed to be destroying other people's countries for the financial interests of rich sociopaths, then telling the people whose country you've destroyed to fuck off.

But somehow, everyone is supposed to weep tears of blood because a few brown people immigrate to western countries. Sounds balanced.
>>
>>135115239
>then telling the people whose country you've destroyed to fuck off
it's working pretty well so far tbqh
>>
>>135115239
Not gonna lie, former Shareblue shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching media matters crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them shill against humanity anymore.
>>
>>135115239
Because if you admit that the refugees should eventually be allowed to go back, you are also setting a precedent for all other immigrant groups. Suddenly it becomes less unthinkable to send Jews to Israel, blacks to Zimbabwe, Hispanics to Mexico, etc. Whereas the principle that they can stay in the USA forever basically protects all of these groups forever, which is what the establishment wants.
>>
>>135115638
>whose country you've destroyed to fuck off
To be honest I'm starting to lose patience with this argument. Notice how Japan got back on track pretty much the moment WWII ended? Yes the west has made some very stupid decisions in the Middle East, but that doesn't give all 200 million of them complete moral authority to try and destroy our countries.
>>
>>135116155
Oh so America kept internal conflict going on in Japan for decades in order to make money off the weapons trade? Fascinating.
>>
>>135116155
So it's basically the slavery/colonialism argument version 3024?
>>
>>135115462
Yes because they are savage monkeys who rape and kill with no remorse, White GODS are doing the planet a favor.
>>
>>135116461
You are. By destroying yourselves.
>>
File: 1457196543639.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457196543639.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>135116461
>When a germanic calls someone else a "savage" in the same thread as you
>>
>>135116289
>>135116289
>Implying Jews aren't the ones doing that and you aren't to blame for following like a slave yet another kike religion.

It's so bizarre to me how middle eastern people think I gave a shit about them at all before Jews started making us their pawns over there. I hate Israel, I hate Jews, and I live in a zombified country that does the bidding of international Jewry. And so do you. Fuck off with your moral claims thus.
>>
>>135116577
Middle eastern men are coming to the west to die in poverty with no children
>>135116666
Keep aiding Satan and his will to make the world a nigger filled hellhole where raping and mutilating children is a daily activity.
I can tell he's very pleased with your disrespect for law and order.
>>
>>135116355
and you're the failed attempt to debunk said argument number 6 gorillion
>>
>>135116694
>White men are doing bad thing X
>Oh yeah but that's JOOOOOOOOOOOZZZ
>A higher number of non-jewish white men are doing thing X though
>[brain short-circuits]
>>
>>135115239
Since this asshole
Fun fact: his gravestone is eroding away due to the sheer amount of people who go out of their way to piss on it
>>
>>135116785
Middle eastern men treat women like dogs, rape little boys and saw their heads off with dull knives, quit trying to pretend like they are equal to Whites.
>>
>>135116839
>B-b-but if we only pretend like our past doesn't exist and neither does the past of people X I hate then I'm better!
Yeah white men never did ANYTHING like that. No way! Middle Easterners literally created civilization. Dumb germans gave the world soap. And that was it. Thanks for the soap. Now kill yourselves off.
>>
>>135115239
Ethnomasochism
>>
>>135116967
>created civilization
>prophet rapes little girl
>rich men take all women from 0-99
>the rest are left to rape little boys and goats, kill people in brutal ways and blow themselves up
WE
>>
>>135117049
Civilization was created a little bit before jewish religion (which you support, btw).
>>
>>135116785
>t. Jew
>>
>>135117101
>True White man rises up to the Jews and the Jews promptly brutally murder him
>Has his religion spread throughout the west and colonize the world, read: manifest destiny
>Oy Vey J-Jesus w-wuz Jewish!
Keep kneeling before your GOD lil' brown boi.
Do you even know how to use that computer?
>>
>>135117340
>True White man
Are you talking about jesus? A literal jew?
>>
Christianity is a kike Trojan virus

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!
>>
>>135117565
Jesus has God's Aryan genes which makes him fully White.
>>
>>135117701
Poe's Law.
>>
>>135115239
>nothing American about her
>never contributed a thing to America
>somehow claims to be the rightful heir of what my grandfather built
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (534KB, 1200x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
534KB, 1200x1667px
>>135117754
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.